Shadow

Introduction Thread

622 posts in this topic

Hey hey!

I'm new her and plan to be active, so I guess it's time to introduce myself. c: As you can see my name is Gemini Man here, but you're more then free to call me just Gemini.

Well, I should say I'm a female from Germany and English isn't my first language, so I'm apologizing already if my grammar might sound a little weird sometimes.

I'm 23 years old (Oh wow, what an old chick) and of course... one of my hobbies are videogames. I wouldn't call myself a gamer tho.

What to tell more about myself? I'm pretty friendly if you are friendly to me, I enjoy talking to people, I'm lazy, I'm a little rebell and I love to make stupid jokes. And I really love clowns and monkeys.

Currently I'm finishing my last year of school finally, which I started after I worked as cook for three years. After the school I'm planning to move to Austria together with my boyfriend and find some nice job there.

Of course I really love music! My favorite musicians are the following: Insane Clown Posse, Ying Yang Twins, Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz, Trollfest, Wintersun, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Hypocrisy and Turisas.

Also I'm drawing sometimes, I'm not the best but I still try to improve! Even tho I often have a lack of motivation.

Well that's all what I can say right now, if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

Hope to have some fun with you guys here. c:

Greetings, Gemini Man

Hey hey!

I'm new her and plan to be active, so I guess it's time to introduce myself. c: As you can see my name is Gemini Man here, but you're more then free to call me just Gemini.

Well, I should say I'm a female from Germany and English isn't my first language, so I'm apologizing already if my grammar might sound a little weird sometimes.

I'm 23 years old (Oh wow, what an old chick) and of course... one of my hobbies are videogames. I wouldn't call myself a gamer tho.

What to tell more about myself? I'm pretty friendly if you are friendly to me, I enjoy talking to people, I'm lazy, I'm a little rebell and I love to make stupid jokes. And I really love clowns and monkeys.

Currently I'm finishing my last year of school finally, which I started after I worked as cook for three years. After the school I'm planning to move to Austria together with my boyfriend and find some nice job there.

Of course I really love music! My favorite musicians are the following: Insane Clown Posse, Ying Yang Twins, Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz, Trollfest, Wintersun, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Hypocrisy and Turisas.

Also I'm drawing sometimes, I'm not the best but I still try to improve! Even tho I often have a lack of motivation.

Well that's all what I can say right now, if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

Hope to have some fun with you guys here. c:

Greetings, Gemini Man

Well welcome to Sonic SCANF!! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

As you can see my name is Gemini Man here, but you're more then free to call me just Gemini.

Oh no its you! x)

Verdammt meine Tarnung hier im Forum ist aufgeflogen und du folgst mir <_<

@NMS:

Thank you!

@Centaur Man:

I'll keep my eyes on you ewe

Hello hello!

I am...Cosake. Mainly here because some of the comic stores around don't really stock the Archie Megaman and to the nearest Indigo store isn't...close so...i'm very happy to find a site like this. I think it's an even share to be part of the community for such access :).

I like video games, anime, books, manga, artbooks, television series (Arrow, Walking Dead, House MD, etc.), movies..normal stuff really XD. As well as alcohol and random strolls @_@.

Sleeping too, sleeping is godly~ (especially on hangovers, it's one way to cure it...)

It's sweet to meet you all ^^'

Welp, hello there fella . Enjoy your stay around here.

Well hello CosakeS! Hope you have a good time here! ;-)

Hello everyone! You can call me Arsenic. I'm.. regrettably new and regrettably shy. This makes me not the best at introductions!

I like drawing, and I like tea, and I like playing cute little videogames that don't bring in the cruelties of life.

That being said, I also love horror videogames, but I can't play them very well. I just finished watching a braver friend beat Outlast.

Hopefully I can overcome my general shyness and get around here!

Welcome...wow new members are coming in...hope you like your stay here in the forum.

Ah, hello there. I'm sonikkublue, teenager aiming to be an animator, cartoonist, etc. I liked Sonic since 2007 or 2008, but I got re-interested in the series when Colors made it's debut. I don't really have much else to say, other than the fact a user (Gabe) wanted me to join here, and my favorite franchise is Rayman, so. Hope I can keep active!

Edited by sonikkublue
1 person likes this

Hello there, sonikkublue. We have some similarities, I'm a learning animator too, and love cartoonist ^^

Nice to know about your interest in the franchise and hope it stays! I happen to know and talk to Gabe too, he's a nice guy and I'm sure same for you ^^

Have fun here! It'd be great if you are active, enjoy!

I'm a generic armadillo... or a generic guy. But I don't care what I'm called.

It's been a long time since I've last been on a forum. But that was back in 2011 or something at the official SEGA boards.

Well welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll like your stay here, and from the looks you might be the first Armadillo in this forum...good luck!

Well, if I'm the first Armadillo, then that must mean I'm the first generic armadillo, which makes me double special! :D

Ditto, you have two titles on your back now.... Well see ya around on the forum.

Hello and welcome says Centaur Man for Armadillo and sonikkublue! ;-)

"Hello and welcome," says Gabe for Centaur Man and Sonikkublue.

Just introducing myself, I'm new here *insert stuff you've all heard before*

lol Hi~

The Fellow Nice Guy cometh! XD

Lino over here's another friend of mine. I was technically showing him my project in the Writer's Block, and he casually let himself inside to crash. Like Cronic and Geoffrey, the guy's been way back with me, and is, well, a nice guy. ^_^