Shadow

Introduction Thread

622 posts in this topic

Well Hello there . Hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the adventure...

Well hi!

My name is Jetfire.

-I am a female

-I am 18 years old and I am studying at the Frankfurt University (Chemistry)

-My hobbies are doing Karate and surfing, playing cello, read and write FanFictions and writing articles at Wikia

So, nice to meet you all and thanks for this site! It´s really awesome!

Thanks! I will stay, but I think it will be a little difficult to discuss.

Google translator will be my best friend... x/

Welcome!

Ahhh! Chemistry! Yay! My fave subject

XD

Have fun here!

Hey guys, my name is Pkrockinomega, but either Pk or Skylar is fine with me.

As I said in my interests section, my main hobby is video games, and I'm mostly into Nintendo, Sega, and PC gaming. I've also recently gotten into acting, though, I've barely gotten my feet wet in it. All I've really done so far is my school's production of Arthur Miller's The Crucible (played the role of Judge Hathorne), and a couple things for FL Thespian's Districts. (Played Cheswick in a scene from One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest as well as playing Duckie (which consisted of me playing with rocks the entire time on stage) for The Lottery.) As of right now, I'm getting ready to do my 3rd(-ish?) play, my school's production of Guys and Dolls in February.

Oh my, I really went on there. I'll wrap this up now I guess.

Sophomore, turning 16 in about a month, and aside from video games and theater I also enjoy cartoons/anime and the occasional comic book. (Please don't spoil the Sonic comic series to me, I haven't caught up yet.) Also if you mention the very existence of Sonic '06 around me don't be surprised if I go into a full-on multi-hour ramble about every single little thing wrong with it. Bye!

welcome Pkrockinomega, and i agree with you about sonic o6 :) good story but too much bugs...

some are funny and some are jaust annoying.

welcome Pkrockinomega, and i agree with you about sonic o6 :) good story but too much bugs...

some are funny and some are jaust annoying.

Even the story bugs me and Princess Elise is in fact my least favorite character in the entire series, to the point where I'd take Dreamcast/Gamecube era Tails' voice acting through an Omochao voice filter over dealing with her.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WORLD!" Really? Like... really? How does this [notsopleasantword] have the trust of an entire kingdom again? Also, beastiality. As Jaleel White would say, "That's no good."

Oh my, it's happening again. I better stop before this whole thread turns into a Sonic '06 rant that would rival The Great Clement.

Welcome to Sonic SCANF! Hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay. :)

Hello there PK, hope you'll be able to enjoy your stay here :)

Hey, you guys may recognise me frome Sonic Stadium, This is a good site, it has a large gallery and a Wiki which I'm interested in.I often use the official art to stock my own stash of Sonic art and use as drawing reference. And it has comics.

Edited by Amomynous

G'day everyone.

My name is Sacorguy79, but for the forums, I'll go by the surname of "Seriously Stupid".

I'm a fan of the Archie Sonic comics, as you could tell, otherwise I probably wouldn't even be here. It's definately my favorite Sonic media by far, I've read them for a couple of years now.

I may not post too much around here, but sometimes a conversation or a chat never hurts. It all depends on the mood I'm in.

Hey guys! I'm new, obviously. Not new to sonic though, been a fan since the first game. Well, actually, I was a year old when the first game came out, so Sonic 2 was the first one I really played for real. I used to be Tails and get in the way of my brother a lot.

So about me, I just turned 24 a couple weeks ago. I love crocheting as a hobby, although I don't do it a whole lot anymore. I got my first job last June (sad at this age, I know), and I stay super busy at that. I work the night shift at a gas station-restaurant that's open 24/7. Even on Christmas. And New Year's. Both of which I had to work. And it was RIDICULOUS.

But enough about that, as far as the Sonic franchise goes, Tails was always my favorite character, but when Shadow came along, he became a very close second, if not tied for first. I also really like Blaze. I never really paid the Rush games any attention when they first came out, but a few years ago I was reading about them and decided to give them a try. They were great, with classic style gameplay and a pretty good story by Sonic standards. The second one was even better. I also like Silver, for a reason I'm not even sure about. I think at this point in my life, I just relate to his insecurity. I've lived with my brother for so long, that I'm only just now getting out on my own in life, and it's kinda hard to adjust to being alone now. But before I get too off topic; I haven't actually playin '06 yet, but I watched Pokecapn's "let's play" of it on youtube. It was just great on so many levels.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say about me for now. I picked Bean as my picture, because he's a duck. And my actual last name is Duck. So it works. Also, I read his page on the sonic wiki, and everything about him sounds hilarious, and he likes shiny things apparently, which I also do. I'm fascinated by shiny things.

P.S. I'll admit that the main reason I came here was because I REALLY wanted to read the comics. My brother used to buy them, but we never got anywhere near all of them, so I've never really got to read them. But I'd feel like a jerk if I never tried to be a part of the community at all. So hopefully y'all will see me around sometimes.

Your last name is Duck? ...Curious: Was your parents cruel enough to name your first or middle name Donald? XD

But yeah, you and I seems to be alike in a few ways. I also relied on my brother for help, still do actually. So I know what that's like.

Welcome to the forum, we hope you'll enjoy this little nice community.

P.S.: Just because of your name, I'm nicknaming you Darkwing (or DW) from now on. ^_^

Nah, can't say I had that misfortune. Although they did want to name my brother Dennis and some middle name with a D so his initials would be "3D". But then they didn't.

My first initial is A though, so my name is literally A. Duck.

Thanks! I think I will like it here. Everyone here seems to be pretty laid back, for the most part.

And the funny thing about calling me "Darkwing", is that playing Yugioh cards is another one of my side hobbies, and my favorite deck that I use is of the "Blackwing" monsters, that are all based on crows. And since Blackwing sounds similar to Darkwing...well you get the idea.

Or even worse his initials would be D.D.D. as in "King DDD" As in...

175px-Dededekss.jpg

But as for your nickname, Although oddly enough I also used to play Yu-Gi-Oh. ...Then introduced levels into the cards and more complicated stuff...and the card games of motorcycles, and I just jumped ship.

But I actually got the nickname from this:

Ah yeah, King Dedede. I love the Kirby series. Especially Dreamland 3. That was my favorite for some reason.

And yeah, Yugioh got pretty stupid after a while. I liked the first couple seasons (even GX was actually pretty good, after giving it a chance), but the card games on motorcycles thing, that WAS pretty awful. The actual new types of cards are pretty neat in the real game, but the show they came from is just bad.

And I do remember Darkwing Duck, very vaguely. It's been a loooooooong time since I've seen that show! I was just a duckling then! (lol)

Yeah, hey?

Name's Angel. Sorry if format or anything offends anyone.

Need to touch up on the rules page after this but,

Just figured I'd intro myself. Been using the site for quite some type due to it having the awesome selections of Archie Sonic comics.

Didn't make an account until it was required but just haven't gotten to really say much til now sorry.

So yeah, what's up?

well, angel, Welcome aboard ;) Hope you'lll enjoy posting here as much as you read the comic ^^