Shadow

Introduction Thread

622 posts in this topic

@midnightskye Ah, a Kirby fan! :D don't run into many people who care much for Nintendo around here. Welcome! This may be an odd questionto ask you, but which of the Kirby games are your favorite?

@Th3AntiGuardian Hi! Well, I only recently got into the series (about a year ago) but my favourites so far are Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Kirby Super Star. C:

I don't recall if I have introduced myself or not since I joined but here we go. I'm Ravenfreak and I am currently 23 years old. I've been a fan of the blue blur since I was 4 years old, and my very first video game was Sonic the Hedgehog on the Genesis. I like to hack the 16 bit and 8 bit games, and I use this name pretty much everywhere in the sonic community so you probably already know me. And wow, it's been a long time since I logged in on here and back then it was pretty dead. o_o I came across the site from someone's signature on Sonic Blast so it's nice to be here again. :)

Glad to have you there pal ^_^

Yeah, we gave it back some life.

I beg to differ . We are trying to revive the forum, But with less than thirty actuall active memver , it's hard....

Hi everyone. How's it going? Name's KnightMysterio.

Hey there! my name's Vick! i bet you can guess who my favorite character is around here XD I came for the comics although the set im most anticipated doesnt seem to be up yet. ah well hopefully soon.

I only have issues one through thirty, and while its chalk full of em, i still feel i could use more refs thus my search that led me here began. Im an artist thatll hopefully be applyin to archie themselves this sunday. so yes hello!

11_zpse0690a6a.png

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I live in Australia and my favourite character is Tails, ain't much else to tell ^^

Hello everyone Snowflake :3 here I am a big fan of Sonic and when I found out there were comics I just knew I had to read them I have been actually trying to find a site like this for a while in fact I don't even remember exactly how I ended up here I think it was from going through google into another website then from that website to this website. Anyways I am glad I found this website because I had no idea what I was missing out also besides being a sonic fan I am also a huge pokemon fan as well. :3

Hello everyone Snowflake :3 here I am a big fan of Sonic and when I found out there were comics I just knew I had to read them I have been actually trying to find a site like this for a while in fact I don't even remember exactly how I ended up here I think it was from going through google into another website then from that website to this website. Anyways I am glad I found this website because I had no idea what I was missing out also besides being a sonic fan I am also a huge pokemon fan as well. :3

Welcome to the forums!

(Glaceon is by far my favourite eeveelution, you have taste my friend :3)

Might as well make a post here...

Yo, I tend to go by Sonic/Sonikku. I'm a huge fan of the Sonic series as a whole as well as many other series. Pretty sure I originally found this site due to ItsHelias94 on DA, though the comics were probably a factor in actually joining the site (even though I barely read them). Roleplaying is something else I also enjoy, but really only do it on Tumblr nowadays.

Honestly the English forums seem pretty dead.

Hello there ! So you are on Tumblr too, That's great ! what's your character ?

Also, yeah, the forum is more undead than alive, mostly because we tend to spend more time on the party game section than all the other places, save for the occasional news , or a new comic.

Hey~! Yep, I mostly play various incarnations of Sonic the Hedgehog and other characters from various fandoms. Though, really only two of my rp blogs are actually active.

Yeah, I noticed that seemed to be the most active place on this site...

Well , that's something :) If I get to find you on tumblr , I'm sure i'll enjoy reading it .

Where to start from!

I won't lie, really. I first bumped into this site searching for comics- and this site has a really impressive gallery! So, I signed in the other day when I realized I have to be a part of this site to read the comics. However, I am not one of them who signed in and does nothing- I promise I'll talk here actively!

So, you can call me Eliza- which may or may not be my name. I am 14, born on November 1, 1999. I don't know too much about Russia (last time I visited it, I was 6!), but I am glad I can talk in the english section of this website.

I love sonic, of course. It originates from, when I was 3- when I first say me bff's elder brother playing Sonic (I don't remember the name :/). Except this website, I am also a part of Sonicparadox (I am currently animating two shorts) and still search for good sonic websites.

I love the comics too! Not only for the beautiful storyline, but for their style of art, it inspired me to draw from quite some time. I used to read them in America and London- but they don't have Sonic Comics in India, where I currently live, so I have to bear with this site!

Besides Sonic, I am into Chocolates too bad (even my DA username is chocolateangeliza) which you may realize it when I post here more, I just love chocolates! UMMMM! I also love games like Pokemon, LoZ, Kingdom Hearts and etc (but sonic will always be my number uno for constructing my childhood)

So, yeah- I am very chatty and all. Since I signed in, you can trust me to come and talk here everyday (Until March? I have to start prepare for my board exams O.O)

I hope to have fun!

Eliza~

Welcome there ! We loves having ne peoples around here :D hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Why call it stay if I don't intend to leave ;)

I hope to enjoy too ^^

Then welcome for good . We'll get you a nice room with a good view.

Hello there SonicScanF! I'm ImPantsAtThis (AKA Pants, Dan, or whatever you want to call me). Aside from manufacturing charmingly self-deprecating usernames, I'm an egotistical writer who likes to think he can draw a little and kinda animate. I've been a fan of Sonic since 2003 and took a break a few years back; soon enough though, the soundtrack and nostalgia drew me back in!

I hope to enjoy it here as you all seem to be good people.

Welcome here too Dan! (Will you not acknowledge me for bringing you here, what a shame!)

Btw, guys, before this, he had this AMAZING typo username 'ImPantasAtThis' and that is why he was away for long.

Well, hope you have fun here and all and all I said you back in SP.