Shadow

Introduction Thread

622 posts in this topic

NegaNetallix I am from the UK too and can confirm you can buy the comics here since I have a large collection all UK bought. If you were to tell me where inn the UK you live inn PM I will ask my store if they know anywhere inn your area that sells them.

Will you do the same for me? I would like to know

Hello there! My name is Taras Solovey. I'm ten years old. Here, in english version of this site, i'm newbie, but in russian version everyone knows me. Don't be mad at me for bad english, i'm ukrainian. So, that's all.

Uhm , Hello everybody! My Name is Yan Borodiy. But everybody calls me Norbert(long story). I have the same problem as Taras. My english skills are far away from perfect (but I really like this language.).

Hello everyone.

My name is kimplix (also known as kimp for short).

I'm 18 years old, I run a little Facebook group called Sonic & Mega Man Comic Universe which I post anything related to the Sonic & Mega Man Comic and games community throughout the weeks of each month when new previews, comics, trailers and info pops up.

I first heard of Sonic the Hedgehog back when I was about either 2 or 3 years old. The first Sonic game I played was Sonic & Knuckles via Genesis/Mega Drive emulator. Ever since then I have not stopped liking the blue blur.

I first claimed sonic comics back in 2011 when I was at Summer of Sonic for the first time. After a few weeks later, I heard that I was getting monthly money from college which was around £15. So I decided to buy sonic comics from Ebay.

It was until a year later that I was told that I stopped earning money from college and I had to figure out how to keep the collection up. Luckily my Farther came into hand and bought the comics for me.

My interests are Gaming on both Steam and Origin, Claiming collectible items and/or freebies, Music and quite a few others.

I can't wait to see what's in store for this community :)

A-oh. My name is Cole.

I remember back when i was around 7 and my brother and I used to go to Blockbuster or Hollywood Video to rent games for the weekend. There were always so many games to choose from and I remember specifically eyeing Sonic Heroes for a few weeks before deciding to give it a shot. It was from then on that both my brother and I were hooked. He stayed up through Christmas Eve nearly completing the game and for the most part I just watched but fully enjoyed the experience.

Ten years later and I'm still smitten with the blue blur. I've played most of the games, excluding most games from before Playstation unfortunately, and have a hefty knowledge of the characters and trivia about the universe. However, I hadn't considered reading the comics until now. I remember a few snippets of things I had read about comic characters in my attempt to cover as much of the Sonic universe as I could a few years back, but I haven't experienced the full story.

Apart from my love of everything Sonic, I also enjoy various anime series, writing fanfiction (which is also linked back to Sonic, embarrassingly enough), and playing videogames. I aspire to be a game designer/developer and want to create new games based on twisting old tropes and archetypes.

Since I'm mostly all about the games, my favorite Sonic characters would have to be Silver, Blaze, Sonic and the wonderful Chaotix.

Well, welcome aboard pal ^^ Hope to see you around often . After all, this forum needs some more life around :)

At last after much time of searching I've found a site that offers sonic scans. I loved the series when I was younger but was never a hardcore collector for it, now I do want to read through the entire series. It should keep me busy until I head out for college in a few weeks.

Hi, I'm Sonic Theodore Rainbowdash (Internet alias) and I'm 14 (I swear I look and act MUCH older). I joined a few months ago. I love The Sonic Games and Comics allot and made an account just to view them!... How long after hey are released do you upload them here?

Hi, I'm Sonic Theodore Rainbowdash (Internet alias) and I'm 14 (I swear I look and act MUCH older). I joined a few months ago. I love The Sonic Games and Comics allot and made an account just to view them!... How long after hey are released do you upload them here?

First of all, welcome to the forum. To answer your question, we are trying to put them online at the same date they get released. If not, we can assure you it will be within 5 days (most likely just 1-2, but I said 5 to be safe).

Man, "S. Theodore Rainbowdash" is such a sophisticated name. You could get some serious recognition with that name. You could run for mayor. You could be president, man. Just think of it right now. "President S. Theodore Rainbowdash." Whoa; dude, you could be an author. "S.T. Rainbowdash." It has a ring to it. You could write Harry Potter. No, you should write Harry Potter. Do it. Write Harry Potter again right now.

Joking (or not?) aside, welcome to the forums. I'm the resident user named Fwiss here, and also the English SCANF's administrator sometimes. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Harry potter? with such a nice name, he could novelize doctor who. But joking aside, welcome to the forum indeed ^^

hi i am new to this site. you guys or girls can call me akim or kimy. i am 14 years old. i live in canada. i like to help people and i am a kind person. i like to play video games and meeting new people. :)

Well hi there ^^ hope youu'll enjoy the stay.

Sup. I'm new and junk. Not the biggest Sonic fan, but his comics have intrigued me enough to subscribe to both issues for the year (along with Megaman. Fav fav.).

Hey there! I go by Jackie :) admired Sonic a few years back, but officially been a HUGE Sonic fan for about 2.5 years now :D I enjoy gaming, drawing lots of Anime and other fictional characters, huge music addict too (especially Japanese/KPop music), also 21 years old but such a kid at heart >w<

I actually been to this site months ago when checking out a couple of comic issues, but returned here as an actual member, haha! hope I'll have lots of fun on here :D

Hello everyone, I go by the name kira1000 online, I am 20 years of age and live in Australia. My hobbies are playing games, watching anime and reading manga although I also enjoy going to the movies and playing laser tag with friends. I found out about the sonic series when I was around 6-7 when Sonic Underground was on TV. nice to meet everyone.

Nice to meet you, kira1000. I can see we share hobbies, too. Now I wish we could play a fully immersive game of laser tag online, but I guess that's the last thing someone would make once something like the Nerve Gear or some virtual reality comes out, hehe.

Thought I'd leave a little about myself here.

Well, my friends call me Aimee, I'm 21 and I've been a Sonic fan since I was 8. My friends know me for fangirling over Shadow 24/7. XD I also enjoy playing Kirby games. I'm very shy but I will talk to just about anyone if they start a conversation with me.

Edited by Midnight Skye