Shadow

Introduction Thread

622 posts in this topic

Welcome new friend Blazamy! :D

My name is arekpowalan, a man by the age of 23. I am living in Thailand. I'm a university student, majoring in English language.

I have heard of Sonic, but I didn't reallly grow up with it. I tend to play racing games and RPGs more than platformers. The only few Sonic games I played are Sonic Drift series, Tails Adventure, and Sonic Heroes. Instead, I recently took interest in Sonic because of the series' anthropomorphic characters and its SD art style. I have a hobby involving JRPG and charcter art designing, so I sort of want to study works with anthropomorphic animals. In addition, I got interested in Sonic SatAM as I have watched some episodes on YouTube. My favorite character are Sally and Tails.

I tend to get busy at work, so I won't be that active; nevertheless, I see that it is appropriate to introduce myself. If it's possible, I will try to drop in once in a while. Please to meet you all.

Hi arekpowalan. Welcome to SCANF! Hopefully the comics here will be helpful for your hobby.

1 person likes this

Mwahaha time to convert you to the ways of the Mobian!!!

Hello and welcome! I hope to see you around when you can!

Welcome to the crew, Arekpowalan.

Well, hi there. I'm Red TF, a 19 years old second year student. I'm living at Russia.

I'm a part of russian version of Sonic SCANF staff, namely an adminstrator. I'm moderating most part of site (news, comics, wiki and of course forum).

What else I can say... Well, except of Sonic, I'm fan of Ace Attorney franchise.

Don't really know what else to say, sorry. =P

Hi there Red TF. Nice to finally know a bit about you. And thanks for all the comic updates

oDD TO INTRODUCE SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY TECHNICALLY PART OF THE FORUMS xd

... I'm too lazy to fix that caps mistake... XD

oDD TO INTRODUCE SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY TECHNICALLY PART OF THE FORUMS xd

... I'm too lazy to fix that caps mistake... XD

Well, technically I'm well known at russian community and there is a few people who actually knows me so I decided to introduce myself.

But yeah, it's little odd.

Well, technically I'm well known at russian community and there is a few people who actually knows me so I decided to introduce myself.

But yeah, it's little odd.

Welcome anyways!~

Welcome Red! Heard positive things about you from several people of the Russian side, but I never spoke to you in person! Hope you'll enjoy your time here :)

Hi!  I am now a person that exists on this forum!

I've been visiting the SCANF main site for years now and had no idea this place had a forum.  So I decided I could probably go for something different and decided to test the waters here!  Hope to have lots of fun and stuff here!  I'm a bit shy when it comes to posting on new communities so please be patient with me and don't be afraid to bop me on the head. ^.^;

Hi Tara!  Welcome to SCANF.  Hope you like it here.  And I'm sure no bopping will be necessary!

1 person likes this

Hi Tara!  Welcome to SCANF.  Hope you like it here.  And I'm sure no bopping will be necessary!

BOPPING IS NECESSARY!!! *bops Tara's head* Welcome to the forums~ ^^

1 person likes this

I am the Legendary Egoist, classified as 'Holy R. Enigma.' I am a strange person to join this forum.. even though it's quite hilarious. You could say, I saw the 'Legendary Egoist's Profile and I decided to join. Might as well spread my wings and fly if you could call this that.

I have some pretty massive profiles to post, and I am friends with one of the admins here aka The Jest and I remember seeing some others. Looks like the flock that lost their way has gained a reunion.

And also I am a super advanced rper.. even more so than normal people, I've felt like I've been role playing more like most of my life though I never really touched D&D. >.>

Edited by Holy R. Enigma

Hi there Holy, and welcome to SCANF.  Hope you have fun here.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only D&D player here!  :P