Noodles The Echidna

Story Time!

7 posts in this topic

Hello all! For my first thread, I am starting a story-collaboration type thing. What will happen is I will start the story, and then anyone can post and continue it. It can go on forever!!!

Guidelines:

-posts can be as long or as short as you want, within reason (one word is fine, but no novels please)

-Please don't finish the story, leave on a cliffhanger where other people can add on.

-continue on the last post, not halfway up the page.

-Have fun!

Start:

Sonic, and tails are walking through the forest after a long, brutal fight with Eggman. Both of them were beat up pretty badly. Cuts, scrapes, and bruises scattered the two freedom fighters bodies. they don't usually get beat up this bad in fights, but Eggman doesn't usually have an agile, new robot that can keep up with them. finally, the two found a familiar landmark and started for home. suddenly out of nowhere.....(this is where the next person posts)

(Um...

Don't we already have a game like this?)

(Um...

Don't we already have a game like this?)

That one is in 7 words or less. this one is intended for sentences to paragraphs.

(Okay... I still have concerns about the similarities but for now this game can continue onward. Good luck with it :) )

Shadow appeared via Chaos Control with Team Dark. Shadow wasn't too thrilled about helping Sonic but Rouge managed to change his mind and so Team Dark teleported back to the G.U.N base. Sonic and Tails told them what had happened with Eggman and even Team Dark knew something big was going on if Eggman could beat up Sonic and Tails this badly...

Tails explained to Shadow: <Eggman has a new robot, it's SCARY! It can copy the abilities of any Mobian and use them against anyone!>

Shadow wasn't impressed, so he decided to go fight the robot, despite Rouge's warnings.