BlurryDawgo

Ken Penders Topic...

649 posts in this topic

Even if Ken's rulers were fair Sega would still probably say yeaaaaaaa no.

Well if it's the characters and story arc that got Sega in hot water *cough* *cough* Sonic Chronicles *cough* *cough* I think Sega would redder make another sonic 06 or sonic boom rise of lyrics then trying to getting rights to something that got them sue in the first places. 

Well.. Do you think Penders own comics are going to be somewhat popular or..?

Well.. Do you think Penders own comics are going to be somewhat popular or..?

I wouldn't hold my breath while I don't completely hate him I wouldn't say it will do well.

I disagree. At least not that first. Everyone's gonna buy it to see how bad it is

And in doing that, Penders will have been moderately successful with his first issue, which will lead to a second issue... and so and so forth if that's what people do every time.

Not like I care. I kind of want to read it myself to see how bad it is, so I'm in that crowd. There's nothing wrong with a good laugh every once in a while- so as gross as the promo art and characters look, I feel like I'm looking forward to it haha. 

I'd like to read his comics.. Who knows maybe they might be good?

I remember his writing being... not very good. It might not hurt to give him a second chance, but I'm not expecting anything too grand. 

Well yeah me neither... But I'm just curious about his works

I'd like to read his comics.. Who knows maybe they might be good?

This.

I don't like the new style of drawing but maybe the storyline is really good. It could be and my favourite characters were from Ken Penders, so I'll probably will read them. Or at least give it a try.

Yeah I saw the drawing style wasn't anything TOO impressive though I'm not saying it's bad either I mean obviously I could never be that good but xD Yeah The story might be interesting.

On the art, I say meh. It was meh. Not even passable, not even pretty good. Just meh. Mostly because their eyes bother me greatly. The first page of that one comic wasn't too bad though I suppose. Besides the picture of knuckles ripped from the archie comics, which is a topic that passed already so whoops. 

On the art, I say meh. It was meh. Not even passable, not even pretty good. Just meh.

Isn't Ken alone for this comic or does he have any other friends who are drawing for him? I mean it is a big challenge to work alone on that comic....

I'm guessing his doing it alone...? At least I think so since I saw that one page of his comics and it said "Story and Art by Ken Penders"

I think he has at least someone else. If I'm not mistaken the nightmare pic of Lien Da wasn't done by him. Just exactly how he wanted it

Could be mistaken though

Oh okay. I'm not really 100% sure about this either.. I mean sure it would make things a bit easier for him.. But then again there are succesful comic makers who do everything alone....

I mean sure it would make things a bit easier for him.. But then again there are succesful comic makers who do everything alone....

Yeah but Ken was more a writer than an artist right? In the past he only did the storyline and not the designs for the characters or the pages. I am sure it must be hard for him but there are always people and comicwriters who can do it better.

Oh okay. I'm not really 100% sure about this either.. I mean sure it would make things a bit easier for him.. But then again there are succesful comic makers who do everything alone....

Alone or not as long as its' good I'll be happy.

Yeah same here.. Just saying though.

I just leave it here (click to see the original size).

CDzdEQDUkAAEMTy.jpg

WHAT in the world is this??? Why-? Wha-? Eh?? I don't understand any of this "Echyd'nya" really? o_o REALLY? (so confused and or frustrated)

*looks in topic*

*turns and walks out*

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

My words exactly my dear friend.... I'm just.. going to go to a corner cry, think about my life choices and curse all humanity if you guys don't mind.