Chaos Freedom IC

550 posts in this topic

Posted

Marshlands

With the remaining robots retreating, Knuckles layed, temporarily disabled due to fatigue, in a pile of deactivated robots. His warp ring had fallen out of his pocket (wherever that is) yet the previous portal had never closed, as he did not give command. He slowly manages to come to with one eye open as he looks to see his fathers outline in a blurry vision.

"You....still got the emerald right?" he says smirking a little.

New Megapolis

Torias looks around, fascinated by the make-shift space they were all standing in. Shard gives him a quick nudge as the data file started up again.

"Don't get too distracted. We still need to see what this thing holds" he says, playing it from where he paused.

Posted

Crimson Tower

Tails hovered, shocked speechless as the crystal statues emerged from the walls. He looked down at Red.

“You… This is the second time you’ve spoken about morality. And both time involved you attacking a city. Is this what you would have done to the inhabitant of New Mobotropolis if your attacks there had done the damage you intended? How dare you talk about morality? Everything you’ve done shows you don’t care one bit about the lives you’ve taken or tried to take. Any morality you claim to have is nothing but a delusion. What? Is it so you can sleep at night? Lying to yourself that you’re somehow a ‘good person’? You’ve put the people you killed ON DISPLAY! Jack was less of a monster than you are. EGGMAN IS LESS OF A MONSTER THAN YOU ARE!” Tails’ voice had gone from weak to rising in volume as he spoke, anger clearly audible in it. He felt more angry than he’d ever felt in the past.

“I would side with Mammoth Mogul before you, expect you’re already ON his side. Does he know what you’re doing? At the rate you’re going there won’t be anyone on this world left for him to rule!” With all the shouting, Tails voice was starting to go hoarse. It dropped back to a quiet tone, but still full of anger.

“How many more are gonna come to our world and try and tear it apart. You, Lososol. Even Eggman. Why can’t you just leave our world alone?”

Tails looked around the tower again. The enormity of the horror of the slaughter, the abomination he was inside, and the revulsion he felt at the monstrosity were sinking in. And the fact this homicidal madman was walking around in HIS FORM…

Tails had been on the edge for a while. Sally’s Robotization, Antione’s Coma, Nicole being banished. All had hit the cub hard. Things had been getting better recently, but the damage was still there. And now, with this….

“I’VE GOT TO STOP YOU!” screamed Tails. He flew up as high as he could, before driving as fast as possible, intending to smash into the kneeling Red and drive him into the floor.

-----------

Knothill Base

“Up to me?” Malcolm sighed. “I know what I want to do, just not how to do it. And this…” Malcolm pulled out the data disk. “This might help me, but it seems overly secure. The data here is heavily encrypted and protected by some kinda hacking program. I don’t really get it. But the data might help me locate my family.”

-----------

Underground Lab

As Lososol read out the translation, Skye pulled out a small notebook and scribbled a copy down.

“Still looks like gibberish to me,” she said, then laughed as she re-read the first bit. “I hope Dad never hears that bit. Mom’s got a big enough ego for both of ‘em. Roight, assuming it actually dinky-di, what could it mean…” she pondered.

“’Ascend to higher plane of existence’? That’s kinda worryin’. I thought those were one way trips. ‘Noon till midnight’, so there’s a limited window. And with what ya said earlier about runnin‘ out of time, I’m guessin’ this kicks off tomorrow? ‘Peace or truth.’ Hmm.” Skye went silent for a moment, tapping her pencil against the paper.

“Dad might be a fan of both, but knowin’ him he’d come down on the peace choice, assumin’ it didn’t involve somebody dying or somesuch. What exactly does Truth mean though? That’s kinda vague. And if the choice of one or the other, yeah, not much contest. ‘Add three or lose three’? Must be something important. Maybe the So… Chaos Emeralds? Nah, four and ten ain’t really special numbers. Hmmm….” Skye went silent again and started pacing.

“Hey, what if they mean those Ancient-Neo-Walker blokes? There’s three of ‘em. So create a new three, or kill off the old ones. Huh, given my grand-Unc is one of them, that really put’s ‘truth’ at a bigger handicap. Though, that does mean there’s a third option. Add none. I’m guessin’ that wouldn’t be good.” Skye stopped pacing as she read the next part.

“’Wings of life and death, life shall be born, breathe new life’. Huh, almost as if the he’s gonna bring the dead back to life or somethin’. ‘Named free’. That part’s easy. Means Dad won’t have to do any more Chosen One jobs. Hey, just how do people know he’s the Chosen One anyway? I never did get that.”

-----------

New Mobotropolis

Marley shifted through the crowd, trying to find a spot where he could see the stage more clearly.

‘She’s kinda pretty, in an old fashioned sorta way,’ thought Marly to himself as he found a spot and spotted Mina. He then got swept up in the cheering and joined

Posted (edited)

Oil Ocean Base

Zion slowly began to progress towards Cronic, and by extension, the doctor's location on foot. It would do no favours for him getting shot down now, not when he was this close.

"The Doc's in for a world of hurt. You P*ss off one Crystalis, you P*ss off all of them." Zion said, before breaking into a fast sprint towards the doctor's location. A feat most would think impossible in full armour.

"Nobody screws with my grandson and gets away harm free to brag about it!"

Edited by CronicCrystalis

Posted

Crimson tower

After what seemed to be hours , Joel made his way to the tower . The whole felt ... Off . Smelled like death, and ... Blood. "That's not good" well , seeing as there were no entrance , he would have to climb. "Darn, I hate climbing , I'm not built like a freaking cat, you know ?" But he did so anyways . This was going to be quite the ride .

Marshland

Locke, picking up the Emerald , look at knuckles . " I have it , son. Now , let's get you out of here ." carrying his son on his back, he walks out of the marshland, not forgetting to grabs the warp rings .

Posted

(I apologize for how long this took. Writer's block and all. But I thank you all for your patience. (I get the feeling I'm gonna be repeating this with the Sonic Heroes RP.))

New Mobotropolis

With the clapping of the drumsticks three times, the music began to be heard, and Mina started to sing with her ever-beautiful voice. (Sorry, no song from me, I'm not as capable of making lyrics as Oda is.)

As everyone listened, Incubus did as well. Monarch halted Demon as he moved forward ready to charge.

"On my signal..." He simply, quietly said.

------------------------------

Knothill Base

Chuck looked at the data disk. his hand on his chin in contemplation.

"...Well, It might take a while, but with Nicole's help, I should be able to decode the data for you. It certainly won't be easy, however." Chuck said to him.

GUN HQ

Suddenly, The Destructix came to a halt as bullets started landing on the gound beside their feet. They looked forward to see a familiar large robot, smoke coming out of its fingertips as its eyes glow as red as the painted coating of his body.

"Intruders detected, identified as Green evil Sonic. ...Perfect target practice." The robot Omega said, the monochromatic tone of his voice giving a hint of excitement. Running to the robot's side was none other than a familiar white bat and black hedgehog. Rouge and Shadow, effectively completing Team Dark.

"Gotta say, You boys must either be very bold or very stupid to steal from GUN's headquarters like this." Rouge said.

"Yeah, yeah, I don't think we have to worry too much about security that doesn't even update the big guy over there. It's Scourge, for the record." Scourge said to them. Shadow said nothing, skipping straight to preparing for a fight. He knew Scourge had Chaos Control just like he did. Which means he's staying here for a reason, and it's not for anything good.

"...Sergeant, you take the giant, Fiona can have the bat girl, ...and Shadow's of course mine. The rest of you, stay back and provide cover." Scourge then said as he then dashed at Shadow who in turn dashed right at him.

Underground Lab

Needless to say, Lososol was enjoying his guest's open contemplation of the meaning behind this. It always a delight to see someone actually thinking about things, contemplating things, and being enlightened. A pure, artful form of knowledge; he never gets tired of seeing it. She then finally asked him a question, rather than the questions she was more asking herself.

"A good question. It was never quite clear in the prophecy what makes him chosen by the Prognosticus. The most obvious guess would be the trait you have as well, the extra tail. But if that is true, then why is it heriditary? What would that make your purpose in this, I wonder?" Lososol said.

Crimson Tower

Red looked at the two; Sonic didn't say anything else, and he didn't need to. He completely agrees with Tails on this one. He jumped out of the way so that his buddy can slam into him without worry or hesitation.

"Mogul may be a long-time friend...But, his goals of conquest or divinity is none of my concern." He said as he took a step...back, going through the wall of blood like a ghost.

"My goals is for the peace of this world and the worlds beyond to be eternal, so that the great war does not return. I am willing to kill whoever it takes and as many as it takes to achieve that end, can you say the same, chosen one of the Prognosticus, or you, Sonic the Hedgehog?" Red said as the statues melt back into the walls, his voice echoed throughout the tower as spikes protruded outward from the walls both inside, and outside as Joel would notice as he climbed. On the bright side, while it made climbing the tower more dangerous, at least Joel now had something to cling on as he climbs to make it easier.

"It is a fundamental fact of life, that all living things, regardless of species or reason, have an instinct to kill. Even the gods, supreme to mortals in every way, are not above this instinct to take life away. Yet despite the cruelty it causes, not all acts of murder is wrong. After all, wasn't it you, hedgehog, who murdered Julian Kintobor? If Mogul was mortal, and still attempted to achieve altering reality, would you be so quick to seal him away rather then making sure he doesn't attempt the same act twice? ...Life is a gift; a privilege and never a right. You make of it what you will, but those who take it for granted, and attempt to ruin the lives of others, only deserve to have it taken from them." Red said, his voice still echoing in the darkness. Sonic looked down when he mentioned Julian. He never gave it much thought at the time, but it's not like he had much of a choice back then, besides, it was because Julian's creation got out of control. But there was an inkling of thought in his head that he was the one who killed him. ...It's true that he did get a feeling of relief and happiness at the thought. However...

"After what you just did, and after what you just showed us and what you say, you have the gall to still try and justify it? Well tell me something Red, You say life's a privilege, ...says who? What exactly gives you the right to talk about life like you own the concept?" Sonic asked.

Oil Ocean Base/Death Egg

By the time Zion would reach the office, he would find it empty, as the Death Egg started to lift off back up into the sky. The evidence would be quite obvious as to what's going on. It seems the Doctor used the Baron's sweet-talking as a distraction to get straight back into orbit before Zion can get to him.

New Megaopolis

"This spacial plain is a central hub of the file. ...Like a menu of a documentary or file screen. ...Now let's see what this one has." Jake said. With he extends his hand, creating a 2-dimensional rectangle with file names on the screen, he went down the list until one in particular caught his eyes.

"Hello, what do we have here? ...'Project ZEUS-Updated'. ...He made an update to that thing? That can't be good." He said.

Posted

Crimson Tower

As Red stepped back, Tails couldn't slow his descent enough, and slammed into the floor painfully. Groggily, he got to his feet, a trickle of blood running down from his nose. He stepped back as the spikes protruded, turning around angrily at Red's echoing voice.

"I'm tired of your insane self-congratulatory babbling," shouted Tails with hysteria towards the ceiling of the tower. "Why don't you just come out and show yourself you coward?"

--------------

Knothill Base

"Your little friend Tails said something about... turning people into digital programs and sending them inside," said Malcolm uncertainly. "If you want payment, uh, well, I've nothing really to offer, except for whatever data is one that disc."

--------------

Underground Lab

Skye went, miraculously, silent for a moment. "Assumin' it is a dinkum sign of being Chosen, and not just a random mutation that got passed on... Maybe... I got thrown back too, so maybe I'm a... backup... That either of us could make this bloody big decision," pondered Skye. "Not that I want to give it a burl."

--------------

New Mobotropilos

Marley went silent and lost himself in the music and singing. Sure his Dad had some recordings of her, but it certainly didn't compare to the real thing.

Posted

Oil Ocean Base

"Hmph! That egg shaped jerkass honestly thinks he can get away?" Zion said to himself, before blowing a hole in the roof with an energy blast, energy wings materializing behind him as he shot skyward towards the Death Egg.

"If he's not quite caught on to the fact our armours can survive in space, he really is dense. IQ of 300 my ass." Zion said, managing to travel at a speed just slightly faster than the Death Egg, which means he'd be able to catch up to it soon enough.

Posted

New Mobotropolis

With his father carrying him through the warp ring and back into the city, Knuckles can barely keep concious due to his lose of energy. After releasing it once, his chaos power was slowly dripping out of his arm like a broken faucet, unable to control due to his exhaustion.

New Megapolis Outskirts

"Anything with the code-named "Zeus" is just asking for complete destruction." Shard says, watching Jake work. "At least now we know which end of the spectrum Lososol stands for the big name villains."

Posted

Crimson tower

After a little while , where joel almost felled a good amount of time, the big wolf finally made it's way upstair. Facing the entrance, he pulled out his rifle and slowly got in, ready to face whatever would be inside.

Yet, nothing, in all his life could prepare him for the gruesome show before him .

"Sweet mother of !!!! WHO DID THIS ?" Before him where screaming statues of many people Joel once knew and cared about . They were all dead, he knew that .... But the smell . It was blood .

Someone stole the blood of his people and took the time to do this with them ? It wasn't just a matter of vengence and justice for Joel . Now IT WAS DOWNRIGHT PERSONNAL . A person like this didn't deserve the right to breath any longer . Not someone that sick...

"YOU BASTARD ! WHERE ARE YOU ? SHOW YOURSELF SO I CAN KICK YOUR SORRY BUTT BACK TO HELL , YOU DEMON !!!"

New mobotropolis

Locke brought back knuckles when he felt the sudden leak coming out of his son."Knuckles ! Knuckles !!!" He put him against a tree ." Wake up !"

Posted

New Mobotropolis

"Alright...Time to start the real show." Monarch said. Immediately afterwards, he aimed his arm towards the stage just above Mina and immediately fired a rocket at his target which exploded above Mina as expected, and interrupted the song as the flaming debris began to fall around Mina and the stage. As a result, everyone started to run off scared at what was happening. Sally, in turn, was trying to calm them down and, help with their evacuation, since it was clear that somebody seems to be targeting people.

"I don't think that was supposed to happen..." Tai said. He then looked up into the air, staring at the Smoke cloud. Immediately he saw a figure come down via rocket boots, and as he landed on the stage, his gun pointed towards Mina, Tai immediately recognized him.

"Monarch!" Tai said, summoning a golden and sapphire sword into his hands. He could recognize that uniform and arm of his anywhere. Which means the other members of Incubus aren't too far behind. He then looked at the little raccoon-fox.

"Stay here." He said to him as he then jumped out of his chair, hopped from chair to chair and heads straight for the two, getting inbetween Mina and Monarch.

"Hey there! I'll distract him, you just get as far as possible from here." He said. Mina nodded and ran off the stage. She didn't know what was going on, but after years of being a singer, it can be quite obvious that someone put a hit on her yet again. Tai smiled as she did, but was immediately on the defensive as Monarch attempts to cut him down with the sword in his gauntlet, as well as the sword his cybernetic arm turned into.

----

Meanwhile, as Knuckles and Locke could probably see, the other members of Incubus, specifically Demon, and Rook, are causing havoc in the city, the giant gorilla, Rook, punching holes into the buildings, and Demon clawing the buildings and chasing people down. Knight, not quite okay with the idea of causing this Havoc, Temp, just not being interested, and Sharp was more focusing on covering Monarch, before turning his sights to the retreating singer.

-----------------------------------

Knothill Base

"...Err, Well, yes. But digitzing yourself and personally decoding it is a dangerous thing. Considering his past experiences with AIs, Eggman could very well make the digital manifestation of the encryption into something deadly, if you are erased in that world..." Uncle Chuck said before the alarms starting blaring. Nicole's holographic self looked at the screen at the situation in New Mobotropolis.

"...Oh dear." Uncle Chuck said, looking at the destruction as the cameras view the members of Incubus in the city. For a third time now, they were attacked, and sure enough it was when Nicole wasn't there to secure this disaster.

If anything happened to Sally because of this...

"They have cybernetics, but I don't think they're legionnaires." Chuck said. Nicole turned to the two.

"I have to go!" She said. Chuck nodded, and the Hologram disappeared.

------------------------------------

GUN HQ

Within Minutes, the three battles were taking place in separate areas of the headquarters. The waiting half of the Destructix, getting impatient, decides to step in and help the fighting half. Flying Frog joined Sgt. Simian to fight Omega, Predator Hawk found a worthy adversary in a flyer like Rouge and felt he would fare better then the wingless Fiona, and Lightning Lynx joined the other speedsters, Scourge and Shadow. Three two-on-one battles were now taking place. Needless to say, things were starting to get a little too intense for Team Dark.

Underground Lab

"...Hmm, An interesting theory to be sure, and quite plausible. ...If only we had the means to test it." Lososol said, he then saw one of his monitors detecting the activation of the file in New Megaopolis via the prescence of the Virgo Static.

"Hmm...You may be able to reach your brother yet. A few members of the Secret Freedom Fighters, will be coming here, ...most likely after me. Since Jacob Falcon is with them, you may be able to reach New Mobotropolis without the need of vehicles. ...However, surveillance indicates that a certain Mercenary is attacking that city, ...so it may be wise to wait until the storm they make passes over the nano-made city." Lososol explained.

Crimson Tower

Red went silent when asked by Tails to show himself, then when Joel showed up, Sonic was quick to take a look, recognizing the equipment on him immediately.

"A Sand Blaster!? ...So he didn't kill all of you guys, that's at least one good thing to see today." Sonic said in relief. The Knothill and Sand Blast Freedom Fighters never saw eye-to-eye ever since Sonic and Tails first met them. However, he never once wished Death on any of them, not even Jack. To know that there was at least one left was an easing thought to have. He then looked up as the Tower started to Liquify, nothing dropped on the trio for some reason, but the ceiling opened up and the tower's liquid exterior and interior was slowly being drawn to one spot, the moonlight and the stars in the sky reflecting off the blood as it as it streams into a single orb.

"I'm impressed that there's one more left standing. I recalled thinking all of them fought against me before I casted my judgement upon them. You are either clever, or a coward. So tell me this, Sand Blaster...If I am a Demon, then what does that make you?" Red said, his voice echoing out of the crimson red ball.

--------------------------------------

Death Egg

"Oh, dear... It seems our other alien friend is heading to break into our hull yet again." Orbot said. He turned to Eggman, but, for some reason, he was quiet, and having a satisfied smile on his face.

"Um...Sir, are you alright?" Orbot asked. The last time this happened, he was in such a panic, but now he's...calm, unusually so.

"Couldn't be better. ...Get the shields up." He said to him.

"...Uhh...Right. Shields are up and operational." Orbot said in response as an invisible force field covered the Death Egg.

New Megapolis Outskirts

Jake spread out his hands to make the screen bigger, and then pressed the triangular symbol for Play. Immediately, the spacial plain around them began to change into what appeared to be a giant room, the same one in the video actually, and Lososol himself,along with everything inside the video became 3-D, as if he was really there, pushing up his glasses with the palm of his hand.

"The Date is irrelevant, but the location is the laboratory placed in Soumerca, or South America as it used to be called in the days of Earth. It's not the best place to use ZEUS, but it does show the level of cataclysm created should anyone use it. Plus it's far from the villages of the wolves and cats, so it shouldn't created unnecessary casualties...Theoretically." Lososol said as he walked to the side to show a giant round machine in the back, air vents were all over the machine as the top seem to suggest that someone is meant to be going inside of it from the top. Jake paused it so that they can get a good look at the machine.

"...ZEUS, ...The Zetta Energy User System. It's Lososol's signature device, his pride and joy. It's an energy absorption device that vaccuums up and stores nautral energy particles into itself, until it holds its maximum of one sextillion particles, merging them into one Zetta Particle. That Zetta Particle then merges with the person inside of it, resulting in an astronomical power boost." Jake explained.

Posted

New Mobotropolis

Knuckles looked to his father, as he then heard an explosion in the distance. He looked around to try and see what was occurring, however his vision was too blurry.\

"The town.....it's in panic. We have to...help them." Knuckles says to Locke, trying to move, however all of his strength was gone. Each muscle he tried to move caused a small bit of energy drip from his shoulder, causing him to fall back onto the tree, as if he was going numb.

New Megapolis Outskirts

"Even if that doesn't reach the cities in Soumerca, he would still destroy a portion of the continent, as well as have unrivaled power." Shard says, walking up to get a closer look at the machine.

"How would we go about getting rid of it? I can only imagine blowing it up would cause even more harm than good." Torias asks Jake.

Posted

New mobotropolis

"Son... I'm affraid there is little we can do to help them."Sadly explained Locke."You are way too weak right now . Whatever is causing so much havok would make little work out of you. And I can't afford my heart to loose you again, son."

--------

Crimson tower

"You ask what does that make me ?"shouted Joel "Well , you ain't got much to say , demon !!! I'm a soldier ! I did what I had to do to make sure those I cared about would survive the wrath of a fatass who though he could conquer the World !! And you , what did you do ? You went in and killed everyone ! Worse , I'm sure you found some sick enjoyment out of 'punishing' the bad guys.... You are sick man , you are pathetic , and killing you is going to be a favor !"

Posted

Crimson Tower

"Don't give him the satisfaction of answering," said Tails grimly to Joel. He activated his radio. "T-pup, fire every single missile on that sphere," he yelled louder than was necessary. The robot yipped in response and obliged.

--------------

Knothill Base

“If not that,” said Malcolm looking worried, “what do you….” His words broke off as the alarm sounded. He watched the monitor with shock.

“What is going on?” he wondered.

--------------

Underground Lab

“Who’s Jacob?” asked Skye. “Don’t ‘member Dad mentionin’ him.” She glanced at the monitors. “But if the cities being attacked, an’ Marley’s there… I’ve gotta get there now!”

--------------

New Mobotropilos

As the rocket exploded Marley jumped, then sprang to his feet looking down at the attack.

“Yeah, like I’m goin’ to let you have all the fun in the adventure!” he said after Tai, grinning.

Focusing his power, he generated a wave of water to surf down to ground level, then sent it hurtling towards Monarch’s back at full force. To his surprise, the water here seemed harder to control than back home.

“Why can’t there be more water on this world?” he muttered to himself as he tried to follow Mina, guessing she was the target and wanting to protect her.

Posted

Death Egg Exterior

Zion merely "Hmph'd" at the reaction to the Death Egg's shields, having flown right into them, but seemed unphased by it.

"Shielding. How boring." Zion said, flying away from the Death Egg for a moment, before pulling a 180 degree horizontal turn, putting both hands together over his head, as a bizarre energy that shone in various colours amassed around him, before he began spinning rapidly like a drill, as he collided with the shields, looking to drill right through it.

"If he thinks this will keep me out, he's got another thing coming. Neither the fires of hell or the Antarctic wastes slowed me down. And this pales in comparison."

Posted

New Mobotropolis

As Monarch focused on Tai, he didn't notice the blast of Water Skye threw at him against the back wall of the stage, though because of the lack of strength due to the lower levels of water in the world compared to the old one, it didn't knock him down for long. Tai noticed Marley heading out for Mina.

"Good call, kid." He thought. He then Noticed Monarch about to run after them.

"Where do you think you're going, Matronic?" Tai asked.

"Move out of my way, sage. I have no quarrel with you." Monarch said, point his gauntlet sword at Tai.

"Yeah? When did that ever stop me from getting involved?" Tai asked, his sword placed in front of him, ready for battle.

----------

Sharp, meanwhile, turned his attention from Mina, to Tai and Monarch as the raccoon kid shot fire at him, and instead went to aim for the kid who DARED to attack the boss-man. Mina went to Ash and noticed Marley heading their way.

"What in the world are you doing here kid?" Ash asked. Mina recognized this strange combination of raccoon and fox from the concert.

Meanwhile, the Nanomachines finally started to make an effort to capture these Incubus members terrorizing the city, forming iron cages around them. Nicole appeared to Sally.

"Are you alright Sally?" Nicole asked.

"Where were you!? Any later and they'd have killed these people." Hamlin yelled. Sally looked angrily at him.

"Pay no attention to him Nicole. I'm fine, what about the others?" Sally asked.

"The Nanomachines currently holding these two should be enough to keep them from making any more problems. Their leader seems to be still at the concert stage doing battle with someone. The rest of these mysterious attackers cannot

seem to be found." Nicole said.

"And everyone else?" Sally asked.

"...Physically, there are no injuries, but it seems the morale is at dangerous lows. This is the third time we were attacked in a row, people are feeling vulnerable." Nicole explained.

"Oh, so they're scared of us then!? Good! But if you think we're terrifying now..." Demon started saying before some kind of small metal rod extended out from the wrist of one of his arms. With the other hand, he turned the rod,as if revving up a motorcycle, and his metal claw started to smoke, and change into a bright orange color, glowing with intense heat. He then made a slash at the metal bars, the literal red-hot blades on his claws causing the nanomachines in contact to short-circuit and die out, causing Nicole the grab her head in pain. Immediately after this, he broke out of the cage making a run for the senators and princess. But Nicole was quick to raise up a wall out of the nanomachines. Demon tried to run around but the wall seemed to form as he moved, and becomes higher whenever he tries to jump over it. With an agitated growl, the only option left was to break through. But these nanomachines were in such a number and mass, that he couldn't just cut through with one slash. What he did cut through immediately reformed.

"Oh, HELL no. I am the Demon of Incubus, the hellbound merc, relentless soldier of the Monarch. I have burned cities to the ground and cut armies to ribbons...I will NOT be beaten by a god-Darn WALL!" Demon yelled out. With that he started slashing rapidly, scratching and wearing down the wall as it tries to regenerate itself. Rook, Meanwhile, evidently grew his arms bigger and broke out of the rest of the cage as Nicole concentrated on this, steam bursting from the mechanized device on the side of his elbows and the metallic rods across the arms.

"It seems our only way to stop them is incapacitation. Sally, I'll try to fight them off, you get yourself and the senators to safety." Nicole said.

"But what about you?"

"Don't worry... I am just as much a freedom fighter and guardian of this city. I won't let them endanger anyone any further. Now please go." Nicole said. Sally hesitated, but chose to follow Nicole's instructions, leading the Senators away. Isabella looked behind her towards Mina and Ash.

"But what about Mina? We can't just leave her in the middle of this?" She said.

"I'll protect them to the best of my abilities. You have my promise." Nicole said. Isabella looked at Mina one last time then again towards Nicole.

"No matter what, please keep her safe." She said then ran towards the palace with the others.

---------------------------

Knothill Base

"The city's under attack. Some sort of Legionaires, but...I don't think I've ever seen Legionaires like them. ...What about you? Have you seen them before?" Chuck asked Malcolm.

GUN HQ

The battles of the triple threat was getting intense before it quickly started coming to an end. All over GUN headquarters there were areas getting severely damaged and going up in smoke. Team Dark, for what it's worth, were doing exceptionally well against the duos. But in the end, it was still 1-on-2 for the both of them, and save perhaps for Flying Frog facing Omega, the duos are comprised of not one but two equals against one. In the end, the three were defeated. Once the fight was over though, many more GUN soldiers came, not just to attack the intruders, but get Team Dark to a medical area. Immediately, the Destructix reunited, and with Scourge, used Chaos Control to retreat out of there.

Underground Lab

"Jacob, or Jake, Falcon. I'm not surprised if he didn't mention him. Odds are he never met him, or he never left a moment that would come to mind. ...The best way to describe him, is a wandering hero walking between the moral spectrum. As for getting there immediately, I'm afraid that's not possible. We don't have any vehicles to transport you in, and even if we did, you wouldn't be able to make it in time." Lososol explained.

"...Father, we could always try my attempt at making a gate." Juliet said.

"Out of the question." Lososol bluntly states.

The Desert

As the missiles hit the orb and blew up upon contact, the orb seems to disappear in the smoke, a giant cloud of dust and sand covering the giant thing.

"If you wish demonize my actions, I won't stop nor blame you for it. But you have no right to justify the actions of you or your city. I gave them a chance, and they squandered it." The voice of Red echoed outwards. As the smoke faded away, they would see Red absorbing all of the blood of the orb into himself, his hedgehog form was back, but now he still had the three fox tails on his back. He floated in the air with a crimson aura around him, looking down at the three.

"...Fortunate for you that the great Miles Prower is now by your side. ...You best stay by his. ...For I shall wait when you are alone, and mark the end of your era with your blood." He said before being consumed in what appears to be a red and black cocoon.

"Oh, no you DON'T!" Sonic said as he went for the homing attack, but went right through the cocoon as it disappears, Red disappearing with it.

Death Egg

The drilling of the shields were indeed working, much to Orbot's disturbance.

"Erm, it seems the shields are losing power." Orbot said to him.

"Then set them to maximum..." Eggman said...oddly casually. This was disturbing Orbot more and more. Eggman should be panicking that yet another alien is attacking him, yet he's literally waving this off with his hand like it's a minor problem. But Orbot did as was asked of him, and thickened the shields to its highest levels.

----------------------------

New Megapolis Outskirts/Soumerca?

"See, here's the thing. At the moment, there's nothing we can do. As realistic as it is, this is an illusion, and a recording. If ZEUS destroyed a part of Soumerca, then it would have already happened." Jake said. Lososol walked towards the Machine and then turned around to look at the group.

"The trick to this was finding a suitable host. For the sake of recording, let me repeat that this is natural, all-purpose energy, so the one to be placed into ZEUS must be able to control some form of energy, or have some way to unleash it, or else they shall explode from the it. Luckily, however, I found a volunteer." He said. He extended his hand to the right of him, to which Elias, Silver, and Larry looked to their left. From out of the shadows came a familiar white wolf.

"...Drago?" Elias asked in confusion.

"Like many in the doctor's legion, Drago here, once a co-grandmaster of this region, has deserted and defected from Robotnik's army. A volunteer, and one that shows much potential. The legionized cybernetics in his arms could perhaps store the energy of the particles into him, provided Robotnik is smart enough to even consider energy absorption and storage at least as a backup system for the cybernetic arms. But I digress...Should Drago succeed and survive this test, I shall remove the bombs in his arms, as I have for the many who joined me prior to imperial defection." Lososol explained.

Posted

Crimson Tower

Tails had been rushing towards Red as well, and gave a scream of anger as he disspaeared.

“I’ll find a way to stop you!” screamed Tails. “I’ll make sure that you’ll never hurt anyone in this Zone or any other ever again. No matter what it takes, I’ll stop you.”

-----------

Knothill Base

Malcolm took a good look at the attacking figures on screen. “I’m pretty sure those guys aren’t DEL. Their cybernetics look different. And, well,” Malcom crossed his arms, “I can’t see a team of DEL doing a strike like this, or this effectively.”

-----------

Underground Lab

“A gate? If there’s a way to get there, I have to take it. Marley could get himself in trouble!” said Skye, half panicked.

-----------

New Mobotropolis

“Helpin’ keep you safe!” replied Marley with a grin. He looked at Mina. “They seemed to be after you, so…”

Marley turned a spread his hands, and a large wall of water rose between him and the attackers. Even if it didn’t fully block an attack, it world slow it down. Plus, it obscured the three of them from sight.

Posted

Crimson tower

"If he thinks i'm going to run away like a child.... WHAT RIGHT DID HE HAD TO DO THIS ? None !" Shouted Joel again , angry ."THERE WEREN't JUST SOLDIER IN THIS TOWN ! THERE WERE PEOPLE TOO , AND YOU TOOK THEIR LIFE WITHOUT REGRET ......" Joelwas mad with anger ."I'll only stop when I'm sure my fists punch his dead body....." Joel was mad with anger.

Posted

New Mobotropolis

With the panic continuing throughout the city, Knuckles attempts once more to get up.

"Warp me to the Master Emerald." he tells Locke,once again leaning forward only to fall back onto the tree. "I need to recover my energy while you help the town."

New Megapolis Outskirts/Soumerca.....?

"So it's cybernteics he wants huh? Shame you got rid of your stuff, we coulda used you as bait to get in." Shard jokes to Torias, who can only give a weak laugh in return. He decides to change the topic back to a more serious matter

"Still, that means not only can Lososol re-use ZEUS, but if Drago survived, then he can use it again quicker, and if not, then there's someone else out that that's in danger." Torias says to the group, concerned over the unknown wolf, as well as others.

"To be honest, I'd rather have Drago gone and out the picture. It's not like he was all that good anyway, and it would probably buy us some time to catch up to Doc L." Shard replies back, going with the flow.

Posted

Death Egg Exterior

The Doctor's efforts managed to knock back Zion as a result, but Zion swiftly renewed his assault, radiating more power than before to compensate for the increased power in the shields.

"Neither Heaven nor hell nor technology will stop me from saving my Grandson. I don't care how good the doctor is. I will NOT let some shield get in my way."

Posted

New Mobotropolis

Immediately, Tai and Monarch clashed swords with each other. Tai's sword split into two smaller swords in which Tai was quick to grab and use against Monarch's gauntlet sword and cybernetic sword. Monarch's strength is his sheer power and flexibility, while the little Fox has the short advantage in addition to speed and agility making him able move fast around him. As these balance out and negate each other, they had another advantage as well: They were both very intelligent and strategic. This was a battle of the mind, to see who can out-maneuver the other the fastest.

--------------

"Ah, hell..." Sharp said as he noticed the giant wall of water made by Skye. Technically speaking he wasn't suppose to kill someone in the first place. So if he kills the wrong target, it'll probably mean big trouble. He set his scope to Thermal and tried to guess which one to shoot.

"I'm not called Sharp without reason. I may not have super-eyes, but I won't let anything get between me and my target. ...Not, one, thing." He said to himself.

--------------

"Darn witch! ...Why don't you come out of that wall and fight me like an actual living thing!?" Demon yelled out as he slashed and slashed at the wall until, suddenly, a giant square shot off the wall, knocking him a few feet back and cracking the visor of Demon's helmet. Rook looked at this, and while it can't be shown due to his helmet, he was smiling. If this jerk got his back to the floor, they might have some fun after all. As they looked, He saw the wall split and Nicole was seen.

"...If you insist." She said.

--------------

In the castle, as soon as Sally and the others went inside the looked towards the council chambers to see two more black-laced members of Incubus: The reptilian lady Temp, and the black armored Knight. While some look in fear while others look with a stern will, Sally prepares to fight these two and defend them, but Knight holds up his hand as if to notion a stop signal.

"Unless you wish to endanger the senators behind you, I urge you to wait. We're not here to fight you." The Knight said to her in a calm relaxed voice.

"Then why don't you tell that to the lunatics you're associated with outside?" Hamlin yelled out.

"...In addition to Knight's little 'threat' Unless you all want your mouths permanently shut, especially you, Porky, I suggest shutting up now while they talk." Temp said to them.

"PORKY!? I may be out of the front lines, but that doesn't mean I don't have some fight left in me, you cyborg-frea-" Before Hamlin could finish his sentence, walking towards Temp and Knight as he does, Sally notices something odd, and immediately went and pulled Hamlin back.

"What do you think you're doing Sally!?" Hamlin asked, clearly angered as his face started to turn red. Sally then pointed at the two, and, if one looks closely, the Senators all see little lines of light, disconnected from any walls or things, all over the area that Hamlin was about to cross. They clearly weren't lasers, but by the light, they're reflective and VERY thin to the point of being almost invisible. As if demonstrate, Temp grabbed one of the mugs on the council's table and threw at them, but immediately frozen in place as it got to the point, before it fidgeted around and was sliced into pieces, much to the horror of the senators.

"Fiber wires, designed specifically to be dense enough to withstand metal, but thin enough to cut flesh and bones into confetti. If the pig wishes to be a volunteer, I'd be happy with the free pork chops he'd provide." Temp explained, Hamlin looking at this with fury, yet fearful having the coffee mug's fate in that web of hers.

"I apologize for the actions of my team as of now. Though I may not be our leader, I am the Monarch's Knight, his hand, and so I am willing to take responsibility for the actions of my unfortunately berserk crew. I wish, only to talk with the Princess herself." Knight said to them. Sally looked at him, then to the ground in contemplation, closing her eyes so that she maybe with her own thoughts. She opened them up again and looked at Knight.

"Very well then, explain yourself." Sally said.

-------------------------------------------

Knothill Base

"Hmm...Then they're not of the legion? ...Hmm, It's true that the Legion would have done this long ago if they could. So then what does that make the story on these ones?" Chuck asked as he looked at the monitor, apparently he was more talking to himself then anything else, thinking aloud. He then looked at Malcolm.

"Well, shall I proceed with the virtualization process now, or is there a way I can convince you to help assist the people there?" He asked Malcolm.

---------------------------------------------

Casino Night Zone- Mogul's office

While everyone else was doing their jobs, Geoffrey and Mogul, both being wizards with knowledge over the elements (Geoffrey's strictly to wind but no matter.), were overseeing the training of Wally's power over ice. The entire room was frozen over as a result of this experimentation, Geoffrey shivering in the cold, while Mogul and Wally seem unaffected.

"You may need to work on controlling the quantity of your power, but I can see you have some potential in you. Reach out to the ice you have made, and pull them into yourself, not with your hands, but with your mind. Focus on the cold, focus your mind, body, and soul on the ice, and gather its magic into yourself." Mogul said. Wally didn't quite understand what he meant but he tried anyways. That's when he could feel it, ...the low temperatures, the cold, surrounding him as if in a fog. Considering what he was in the past life, he was never truly fond of the cold, but now, now he must embrace the touch of winter as a way of control over his powers. Focusing all the cold into his hands, the ice began to vanish from the walls as a culmination of white fog and energy were being formed around his hands. He looked at his hands, glowing white from the ice and cold, yet he feels...normal. It was hard to explain but, he could feel the cold yet not the pain that comes from it, nor the numbness. The cool temperatures feeling kind of....relieving, relaxing even.

"We're back." A sinister voice said from behind Wally. With Panic, Wally turned around and unleashed the cold power he gathered at the people behind him who all scattered to evade it. Mogul sighed in irritation as he did. Looking closely, the group that he just attacked was none other than the Destructix. All, save for one managed to evade the ice, but Flying Frog was completely frozen over.

"Dammit, What is UP with you, Mogul!? Is this some kind of joke you seem to enjoy?" Scourge asked, agitated that this was the second time they got attacked by someone seemingly under their client.

"This is one of the few reason I recommend making an appointment with me professionally, rather then entering my office. Wally, If you could..." Mogul asked. Wally repeated the thoughts and acts he did before, and sure enough Flying Frog was defrosted. The Frog dropping unconscious as he does. Scourge looks at the wolf while Fiona heads over to grab the unconscious Frog and get him out of the doorway.

"So who's this kid, and why's he giving me the kill-stare?" Scourge asked.

"That is not of your concern or business, Scourge. ...Do you have what I asked." Mogul asked him. Scourge looked over to his men. and brought the three emeralds to him.

"Now where's our check?" Scourge said as he dropped the three emeralds on Mogul's desk.

"Do not be so hasty, boy." He said as he took out a check from the back of his suit and gave it to them.

"There is your reward. Now, please leave us." Mogul said. Not bothering to wait for them to finally get out, he used the emeralds to teleport the Destructix out.

Undeground Lab

"Umm...Jake and I possess the same abilities as each other. Our power over reality can manipulate space, if only temporarily and with heavy limitations. We can create portals, or gateways to locations on the planet that we choose, or even outside your world." Juliet explained.

"However, Unlike Jacob, Juliet's power is incredibly unstable. She was given her abilities through artificial means, and as such her powers are unbalanced and chaotic. To enter a portal made by her would lead you even farther from where you intend to be or place you into a dangerous situation no one will be able to rescue from. This is, of course, assuming the Spacial tunnel doesn't collapse from the instability of its foundation before you make it from one side to the other, which would result in tearing apart anyone caught within it. In other words, Ms. Prower, Juliet's form of teleporting is a wild card, that is far too dangerous to take the chance of using." Lososol explained.

The Desert

The Moment he disappeared, Sonic looked at the two and headed over to them, Tails first and Joel second, to calm them both down.

"There's not much we can do right now about him. Next time we see him though...I'll let you two get the first shot at him." Sonic said to them.

Death Egg

Eventually, the Shields broke completely down, much to Orbot's panic.

"Shields are destroyed, Preparing the interior defences." Orbot said.

"Cancel that Order..." Eggman said with a grin on his face.

"...D...Doctor...I don't quite understand." Orbot asked.

"Do I need to spell it out for you? Let him in, with a red carpet if needed. We already had our people reduced because of the last Alien, we can't afford losing anymore." Eggman said.

New Megapolis/Soumerca?

"I'm not sure about buying time..." Jake said. As Drago entered ZEUS from the top and activated the machine, Jake opened up a box containing varying symbols, touching the one of two triangles connected together and pointing to his right. Immediately, the world began to fast-forward as the many, MANY particles began to enter the machine, and is shown in such a way that it was like a smoke or fog trail getting sucked into the machine, but going through the walls like ghosts to get in to there. When all the energy trails entered ZEUS. Jake touched the singular triangle pointing right to put everything back to regular speed. Larry, Silver, and Elias looked at what just happened in confusion.

"Remember, this is still a recording." Jake said to them. Drago came out of the machine, his cybernetics turning from silver into a golden color, as did his fur, as his eyes glowed red.

"That's...That's a super-form!" Silver said, recognizing the golden color and energy coming from it.

"The Zetta Particle, once the fusion is complete, will unleash its power, slowly but surely through the body, as you can see here. As this is natural energy that was used to create the Zetta Particle, it can adapt to anyone with any actual powers, the elements for example, and it becomes comprised with the energy of said element, which is then absorbed en mass into the body. Regular people like Drago, however, simply gain a potent form of concentrated, pure, raw energy." Lososol explained.

"...If this machine is actually successful, and all it needs are the cybernetic to absorb it..." Silver started to say.

"He could create an army Super-Mobians, ...No, even worse, Super-Legionnaires, at any time." Elias said.

"...That means he could have people like Super Sonic...Without the need of the Chaos Emeralds!?" Larry asked.

Posted

New mobotropolis

"Son....you know it's impossible ..One of these newcomer stole it as we were fighting .... This is why we were hunting for the emerald in the first time , Knuckles ." admitted locke . As much as he hated it, there were little he could to to help the panicked citizen, as he had to attend to his son and his duty first.

Crimson tower

"You scared , are you !! Yeah you are !!! You mess up, and then you are too affraid to face the fact !!! When I'll find you, you can be sure these fact will come back to you ... WITH INTEREST."

Joel knew it was useless to shout like that with the red bastard gone , but it was liberating to do so . After that, he would be able to focus a bit more on the situation at hand , and ...Sonic.

Posted

New Mobotropolis

Knuckles looks down in disappointment of himself, forgetting of the Master Emeralds capture. He then sparks an idea as he looks back up to his father.

"Hand me the chaos emerald then." he pleads, hoping for one last chance.

New Megapolis/Soumerca?

"If he created an army of them, their power would be unstoppable." Shard exclaims. Torias however, seemed to be only one fascinated by what Lososol had done.

"Pure raw energy...." he thought to himself. He then looked to Jake.

"I feel as though we should get a move on. If he's already used the machine with succes once, he could be out searching for others to use it on. We could locate it and drop a surprise attack before he gets too many."

"Hold your horses kid. If theres more stuff to analyse, it'd be better to get through it all and fully understand what we're dealing with." Shard says, grabbing Torias shoulder. He turns back him with a slightly angered look, however drops it before he got to anxious. Shard gives a look of confusion in response, but lets it go.

Posted

Desert

Tails started hard at the spot where Red had been standing, his face a mask of anger. Then it changed to one of sorrow. Slowly, Tails curled up on the ground and began to sob.

-----------

Knothill Base

Help assist?” repeated Malcom, clearly nervous at the thought. “I… I could… but by the time I got there it would be over. My Extreme Gear kinda got wreaked.”

-----------

Underground Lab

“So… if I use yer power I’ve a better chance of windin’ up back home than where I want to go,” sighed Skye. “So now I’ve just got to sweet talk this Jake guy into givn’ me a lift!”

Then she paused.

“Wait? Artificial means? That’s how you got yer powers? How does that work?” asked Skye, incredibly curious.

-----------

New Mobotropolis

Marley turned his head to look at Mina and Ash, a little surprised.

“Ya know, this would be a bonzer time to start leggin’ it!” he half shouted. Marley couldn’t tell quite what was happening on the other side of the water shield, which meant getting out of the area.

Posted

Death Egg Exterior

Breaking out of his drill spin, Zion set about locating an airlock or some such device. Eventually, he found one, and was about to try to force it open when the airlock doors opened by themselves.

"Hm. Seems the doc's throwing in the towel. Fine by me. Saves me having to stain my hands once more." Zion thought to himself, as he stepped into the airlock, waiting for the change in the environment to finish before the inner doors opened.

Posted

Desert

Joel was out of the tower. This place was a litteral insult to the memory of the people he fought for and with...

Unfortunaly, he didn't had enoug payload to even hope taking it down..

So , this unnatural horror would have to stay on site .... Temporary at least.

The cries of the little fox brought him back to reality. So, sonic and tails were here as well, and they were apperently after the same person.

Joel wasn't a very pragmatic person, but he knew that he would need a few hands to help him out...

"So... Tails, right ?" He asked, moving toward the young fox.

New mobotropolis

His child on his back, locke was getting out of the now under siege city. They still had a job to finish , and little time to do so.