Realm of Introduction

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

((Sorry it took me so long to redo it. I went home for the weekend, which separated me from my computer))

Tennor dodged the bolts of lightning, sprinting away from the metallic blue blur flying behind him. He felt one shoot right past his tail, barely missing him, when he started to realize that he was no longer the target. Glancing his head back, he saw Alwin, dazed but alive, on the ground. NMS was floating over the top of him, laughing an inhuman and robotic laugh. Gritting his teeth, Tennor ran towards the two, jumping in front of the lightning bolt that was aimed at Alwin, sending an intense pain through his body. He collapsed on the ground, unable to move, his vision going dark.

The blast shook Alwin awake. Seeing what'd happened, he looked up and yelled some choice words at the machine. His hands lighting up, he started sprinting towards the creature. He knew he had no chance... but if he could at all get revenge for whoever this thing had harmed... 

Alwin stopped and looked at his aggressor. His heart stopped as the robot took the form of Tennor. What the... as it landed, Alwin ran over and punched the creature in the stomach. It looked down, almost amused, before punching him back, harder. Knocked backwards, Alwin came at the monstrosity again. And again. And again, until he had no more energy left. He looked up, "Well then, you know what to do," Alwin told NMS as he struggled to stand, "Come on. Come and get me."

Edited by TriforceP

Posted

Alex sat there, down on one knee. He stared at Metal Sonic, with shock and anger in his eyes, he couldn't believe how quickly things went down hill. Metal Sonic was getting closer and closer to the emerald, but Alex knew he couldn't stop him at this point. He began to breath, calming himself, he sheathed his swords and steadied himself, thinking to himself there's always another chance. Metal Sonic grabbed the emerald and left, not even looking at Alex again. Alex got down on both knees, a shot of pain at every movement, then moved into a sitting position, and fell asleep almost instantly, his last thought being, "Dang, this world is crazy."

Posted

"NO!" Mighy yelled, he tore apart the debris; looking for his newly adopted "brother". He can't be gone, he can't! He thought to himself. Mighty heard a faint rumbling noise behind him, he quickly turned around; face to face with the robot; Metal Sonic. "YOU DID IT, YOU KILLED HIM!" Mighty lunged at the robot, tackling it to the ground. What was this feeling? Angry, sad, blood-thristy? No, of course not. It is just a machine, it felt no pain. Yet Mighty felt awful, worser even. But that didn't stop him, this robot deserved it. It killed Ray, right? The robot started overheating, Mighty could still feel the heat though his leather gloves. He quickly tore his hands from it, he instantly regretted it however. Metal Sonic shot his hand out, gaining a choke hold over Mighty. He started coughing, obviously running out of air. "You wo-won't get away wi-with this.." Mighty managed to cough out.

So, do I need to make it longer; or is it good enough?

Posted

Vivian slowly opened her eyes, she tried to focus. Her vision was still blurry, and her head was throbbing. "W-What happened...?" She tried to get up from her spot, but she had no strength left to do that. "Right. Metal Sonic happened." She remembered. She had tried to fight the robot, but had failed miserably. Metal Sonic was too fast, too powerful for her to defeat. She had no Chaos Emerald to boost her powers, and as she was right not there was no way she could use her psychic abilities for her advantage. She turned to her left side. "Everything hurts.. What should I do..? I didn't tell anyone I was coming here.. I just thought I'd get the emerald and be done with it." Sure she had fought Eggman's creations before, and while they were quite tough at times, even they were a piece of cake compared to what Metal Sonic was now. "C'mon now Viv...FOCUS. You can do this, no, you HAVE to do this." She thought as she tried to get up once again. "Brother.. Where are you?" She thought.

Posted (edited)

"damn it" Cloud said. “That metal sonic was fast alright i wasn't expecting him to be that powerful. then when i slipped on that rock he hit me full blast with that dark hyper drive attack, now THAT hurt. i'll have to play it smart but first…” He thought.  "computer, do a damage assessment"  “i'll have to try and reach for his foot so i can get copy data from him, but i need to know what i can do first.” "assessment complete: major damage sustained in the chest area. traversal is available. power core damaged. unable to access wrath form. activation of other forms not recommended. resuming combat in current condition not recommended without external power boost." “well that's just great so i'll have to snatch the chaos emerald before he does but i'll need his super speed to do it” he started to crawl towards metal sonic. “Just a little closer…” he thought. He grabbed metal sonic’s foot and obtained his copy data. “Back away inferior being!” metal sonic said as he kicked cloud away from him. “Ah! Super speed activate!” he said and started to dash towards the emerald. Metal sonic was surprised for a second but gave chase after cloud. Cloud leaped and grabbed the emerald  and immediately started charging to turn into one of his forms. “Now i just need to keep him busy while i charge…. I might damage my power core even more but i have no choice..” cloud slowed down back to normal speed and took out his sabre. “Metal sonic will wonder why i'm using a close range weapon instead of my cannon and that will make him hesitate a little.” he thought. At that moment metal sonic rushed cloud. For every two hits that cloud blocked metal sonic got one hit in. “if this keeps going i won't be able to walk out of here.” cloud thought. “I have an idea though! But its risky…” at that moment metal sonic jumped high in the air and started to spin dash to cloud. Cloud took his sabre and cut a circle in the floor around him and blocked the spin dash. The force of the impact made the cut circle of the floor collapse. “What the hell was i thinking!?!?!” cloud thought as he fell multiple stories down. Metal sonic tried to hit cloud in midair but kept missing because of the floor collapsing because a hole was put in it. “Come on i need that form before i hit the ground!” cloud yelled as he dodged metal sonic as he was trying to push him into one of the walls. “Form fully charged ready for activation.” cloud’s internal computer simply stated. “Yes! Angel form activate!” cloud yelled. He immediately began to change. blue wings came out of his back, his sabre and arm cannon fused into a pulse bow, and his appearance changed to look a little more angelic. Metal sonic saw this and started to go crazy. “Dark hyperdrive activate.” metal sonic said and started to float in midair matching clouds altitude. “Bring it on!” cloud yelled as he rushed metal sonic. He fired energy arrows at metal sonic. Metal sonic dodged most of the arrows except for one in his hand. Metal sonic started to fight in close quarters which would have stopped a regular bow but clouds bow still functioned as a powered down sabre. Metal sonic tried to punch cloud but he knocked it out of the way with his bow. Cloud kicked metal sonic back across the room. “Heaven’s fury!” he said as he launched a gold arrow back up towards the main floor. Metal sonic watched the arrow in confusion as it sailed up and then started to curve down. The second it started to go back down it split into a million of the gold arrows which sailed back down towards them. At that moment cloud rushed metal sonic and started to punch and kick him as he maneuvered him towards the falling golden arrows. Metal sonic tried to fight back but was constantly shot with arrows from above. “30 seconds until form overload.” clouds internal computer stated. “Its time to use full power then! Angelic justice!” cloud yelled. His bow turned into energy and was absorbed by his wings which shined a blinding mixture of white and blue. then cloud rushed metal sonic cutting metal sonic with his wings which cut off one of his arms. Cloud turned around and rushed metal sonic again, but metal sonic was ready and before cloud cut him he kicked him in the face and stole the emerald. “Winged angel from overload. Powering down form. Returning to original form. Warning! Power core overload! Shutting down all systems for core repair.” his computer stated. Cloud changed back and started to fall again because he didn't have wings anymore. At that moment metal sonic saw him falling and shot him with a dark hyperdrive burst and then floated there in place. Cloud looked at himself. His left arm and right leg was gone and his body armor was gone revealing his core. As he fell his systems shut down and the last thing he saw was metal sonic flying away with the emerald.

here is the finished version......

Edited by Cloudwrath11
why not?

Posted

Blue was a color she loved. The sky is blue. The sea is blue. Sonic the hedgehog is blue. There is no way blue could be a hated color by her, right?

"Y-you... come b-back here... you BLUE MONSTER!!" Amy yelled, wasting her remaining breath.

Well, today, blue is the color of hell itself. As she tried to get up, holding onto her hammer, that blue lightning faded away, taking the Chaos Emerald with it. Once again, Metal Sonic ruined what could have been one of the greatest days of her life. That mechanical Sonic rip-off was everywhere, making it hard and harder for Amy to be with Sonic, since the first time the two hedgehogs met.  

"How could he... had become that strong?" Amy wondered, almost quietly. "I... I have to... ugh..."

Amy couldn't get up. Her legs trembled before she hit the floor. Again. 

There was almost no light in the temple. Some small tree branches twisted over the pink hedgehogs head. She noticed those branches were wet, as a drop hit the floor. For a moment, Amy wanted to share those drops, offering her own tears. She was exhausted, tired, beaten. And she was alone. Her clothing might have been designed by Honey the Cat, but it was not scratch-proof.

Nor laser-proof.

Nor metal-punch-proof.

Nor humilliation-proof.

Amy has been several times in danger. She learned to face those risks, and even enjoy them, like Sonic did. Alongside the Freedom Fighters, she learnt that this was more than a deadly hobby: it was a responsability. The fate of the world rests on their hands, and knowing she failed this mission, that she couldn't show Sonic and the rest of the crew she was valuable, was even more painful than the beating she had suffered.

But it is Metal Sonic we are talking about. One (if not the most) lethal machine in Eggman's armory. Even Sonic might find it hard to take him down. And this time, he seemed stronger than ever. Once she rested a little and realised how useless those bad thoughts were, Amy slowly got up.

"Sonic's not here to save me. No problem. I... I can save myself. What kind of Freedom Fighter I am if I have to rely so much on Sonic? What would Cream, Cheese and Big think if they saw me like this? C'mon... gotta get out of here..."

And so, the pink hedgehog moved, slowly of course, as she looked for the exit of the temple...

...and thought how she could kick Metal Sonic's butt next time they encountered.