Realm of Introduction

31 posts in this topic

Posted

There are two things you need to enter this Free-play, First is a character, obviously, but the second, is an introduction post. That is, a Demonstration of your skill as an RPer.

A way we're going to get this demonstration is simple: A fixed scenario in which every responds to. Odds are it'll probably be a Kobayashi Maru. ...For those who aren't into star trek terminology, a Kobayashi Maru is essentially a scenario in which there is no way to completely win, and in fact winning is not the point of it to begin with. The point of this introduction post is showing us your skill as an RPer, and essentially, what you would do in a position where victory seems unlikely. Do not be intimidated by this, as there's no punishment for losing, and no reward for winning. Odds are there may not even be scenarios that are quite like this. Even so, should there be an event where your characters will most likely lose or be defeated, I want to know how you handle such a thing.

With that said...Jest?

*In a puff of smoke the masked clown appears floating in the air*

Hohohoho, Hello my dear friends, did you miss me? I'm sorry for the months-long hiatus on Sonic Heroes, I'll be sure to ...'persuade' my creator to get on with his other things so that it can 'persuade' Lino to get moving! But that's not why I'm here, is it? No, nononono... So let's talk about simulations...

Ultimately, that is what this introduction post part is: A Training Simulation. No Consequence, No Reward, but the whole point is to pretend there is. Much like RPing itself, really...

HEY!

Oh lighten up, I was just kidding...well, sort of. Anyways, like any training simulation, just because it's not real doesn't mean you can treat it like it's not. A simulation is supposed to be designed to give you a scenario you would likely experience during your travel of the two worlds open to you. ...Just minus the actual possibility of Death looming over your little spiny/furry heads.

And of all the things, a Kobayashi Maru? Ahahahaha...You come to the right clown; I know just the scenario!

The location is a Gaia Temple, Let's say, that forest one, since that's the closest thing to being away from any elements. Your character, Doesn't matter which one, as long as there's only one, (Take your pick, in other words.) has entered it with no problem and attempts to take the emerald for whatever reason. Then along comes a foe, ...Let's go with Metal-No-Neo Metal Sonic, who is also after the Chaos Emerald. The reason he want this is irrelevant, and he has no other chaos emeralds on him whatsoever. The both of you go into a fight, matching each other blow for blow.

However, you slipped up, just once, and NMS gained the upper hand, and took advantage without any hesitation. You are now on one knee, kneeling to NMS in pain. Instead of killing you, however, NMS chooses to accept that you are now incapable of fighting back, which you just barely aren't, (You did get brutally messed up the moment you gave NMS the chance to make you be after all.) and decide to take the emerald and leave seeing as how you are a waste of precious time to him at this point.

No one is coming to help you, no cavalry comes out of nowhere to get the emerald for you and beat NMS while they're at it. (I made perfectly sure of that.) Any D.E.M. (Deus Ex Machina, like some kind of super form or something like that) are unavailable as well, and you are in no real condition to go for a full-on round 2 after that proverbial curb-stomping you had about 10 seconds ago. Therefore, your options are very limited.

You can try to fight him again, perhaps try to stop him from leaving with the emerald as best as you could, but winning is highly unlikely and might end up in you getting killed by NMS due to being an annoyingly persistent fly to him. You can run away, perhaps then pointing out the direction that NMS is going after getting the emerald and heading to alert whoever you need to alert about what's happened, but he'll get away and you probably won't last very long without proper rest or medical care. You can just let him go, and rest on the temple walls since Dr. Eggman probably isn't aware of this place at this point, but you'd be letting NMS get away, and without knowing where he went. Not to mention the later you sit and rest the later it will be until your allies find out about this. Plus, it and running away is a big hit to the pride and ego department of your heads.

So will you try a risky gamble that may end up in you getting killed,

Will you stay on the floor in defeat as NMS takes the emerald and leaves,

Or will you get up and run away, possibly further injuring you in the process? 

Or is there another idea that you believe your character should do?

Well, I think my work here is done. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go annoy some people around the multiverse. Ciao!

*The clown disappears in a puff of smoke*

Thank you Jest. ...Now I'd like to point out one thing ultimately with this: 

This is a one post thing. You only have one post, one shot to show what you would do in this situation. I will not have a response to your response or continuing this scenario as it is, so put that into consideration.

This is designed to show your skill as an RPer. So I want everyone to try their best. Even if they are new to RPing, or believes themselves to be bad at it, the only thing I'm looking for is how you react, and proper spelling and grammar. So don't worry.

EDIT: One more thing I forgot to say. In regards to acceptance of your introduction posts. To put it simply, if you don't see a PM by myself or the other mods within about 3 days, consider yourself accepted.

With that said: I will go first. ...Taking claim of Sonic for my introduction:

Gasping for air, Sonic was on one knee, staring at his nemesis. It was a position that was used to show loyalty and respect to King Acorn. But instead it was used in to forcibly show pain and exhaustion to a Metallic Overlord. Sonic underestimated his robotic doppelganger, that's all there was to it. He didn't expect Metal to be so strong in the form used by his uncle for those replacements bots he made years prior. He was sore all over, and bleeding from his arms and legs as he looked at him. Metal finally has Sonic in a position to finally have his revenge, and yet he's focused more on the emerald; he doesn't seem to even realize Sonic is there. Is this some kind of payback for all the time he left Metal on the ground to be repaired after defeating him, or was he just not himself at this time? Either way it didn't matter. Sonic tried to get up from his injuries and stop him from getting the emerald, but dropped to the floor before he was able to even stand up straight. He couldn't even move, let alone stop him. As Metal claimed the emerald, he flew out of the temple through the roof, and flew away, leaving Sonic to pound his fist to the ground in frustration. It was a stab in his pride, but there was nothing he could do about it. Until he can heal up, he wasn't going anywhere nearly as fast as he'd want to.

Posted

Lino's time to shine!~

There Lino was, on his hands and knees, trying to keep consciousness. The blow that the metallic hedgehog left on his head left him concussed and Trigger dare not try to take on such a powerful foe while Lino was down. He couldn't accept it. Gasping for hair, the sweat mixing with blood, the stinging from his wounds. There was no way he could get up. The world was spinning. This foe is unlike any Lino has faced before. Who was this strange robot? He couldn't even think straight. Let alone fight, so he surrendered... For now. He laid on his back and watched the robot walk of with the emerald, Lino's swords disappearing. He made sure to see where his foe was going. Sure Lino COULD have used his light form but he had no intel on this enemy. He played it safe and just stared at the sky after his enemy disappeared in the distance, Trigger tending to his wounds with healing magic. He was gonna be there awhile.

Posted

Shadow staggered back, not expecting to have been bested so easily. Through the pain he kept his concentration on his robotic assailant, trying to work out his next move. Seeing Metal Sonic walk off with the Chaos Emerald gave him a sense of minor relief, at least the robot wasn't interested in continuing their fight. Reaching into his glove he pulled out a small tracking bug which he activated before tossing it at the machine; if it did land true he'd be able to track down the Emerald much easier once he'd recuperated, at least in theory. If not, at least he had survived their encounter. He then started to limp out of the temple, his skates speeding his progress somewhat, but by now Metal Sonic was in the distance, so all he could do was inform GUN of the situation and request transportation out of there.

Posted

With a pitiable, pleading moan of ‘daddy’, Skye dropped from his knee onto his hands.  The fight, if you could call it that, had barely lasted a few seconds.  He watched as the blue robot, barely even registering him, walked into the temple.  To Skye, it didn’t quite match the robot Sonic that his father had told him stories of.

The beaten fox pulled back his glove to look at the small radio strapped to his wrist, but the speaker and mic were smashed.  Skye opened a channel anyway.  If he was lucky, maybe it could still broadcast something, and someone might track it to his location.  It was the only hope Skye had, he doubted he could make it out of the temple.

The robot strode past him again, towards the exit.  Groaning, Skye dragged himself to the exit, leaning against a pillar as he watched the robot jet off into the sky.  Then the world started spinning, and the little vulpine slipped into unconsciousness.

Posted

Blood gushed out of his chest, feeling his existence flowing with each heartbeat pumping the life remaining in him. Tails laid on the floor, trying to get up with one hand while holding pressure on his wounds with the other. He knew well that he couldn't take on Metal Sonic, and he was alone, with no help from the Freedom Fighter, nor his big bro. Each breath was a pain, choking with the blood he coughed at each exhalation. Grasping for air, he looked up to Metal Sonic with his one unharmed eye, muttering, "You won't get away with this..." The robot approached to him, fear had taken hold of Tails at that moment, he wondered why he had come alone, why he decided to leave on this day. Closing his eye, Tails waited for the final hit, but Metal Sonic was content with what he had accomplished; kneeling down, the robot clawed the chaos emerald and began walking away. Everything seemed to become silent in Tails mind, all that remained was the words "I already did, pathetic freak" repeating in his head, and then darkness and numbness engulfed him as he laid lifeless-like on the ground. All there that remained was hope, hope that his tacker was still functioning and that the Freedom Fighters had seen his note on the lab table...

Posted

Bruised and battered, and in a very bad mood, Bean laid face down on his chest just before the altar.

It had not been a very good day.

It had been an easy job, right? A simple chaos emerald! They had gotten countless emeralds before, so what difference did it make if this one was more "chaotic" than the rest of 'em? Bean had been wrong quite a few times before (though many of those times he didn't remember), but this time was one the first times he regretted it. Thoughts passed through his head at a rapid-fire speed. Why am I face-down on the ground in an ancient temple? Why did Sir Spikey Metalshoes have to show up JUST after Bark left? Why don't I remember this happening before? And, what's for dinner? Bean decided, as (Neo) Metal Sonic flew out the gaping hole in the roof, that it would be best to leave as quickly as possible. It was a good thing he wasn't as honorable as some hedgehogs he knew. Bean contemplated shouting back an insult, but the sharp pains in his... er... entire body made him realize how vulnerable he was.

Bark wouldn't be happy about this...

Posted

Espio looked up at the tall figure of NMS as the prize was taken. The prize essential to his mission. Could he stand? No. A sharp pain cut into him at any attempt. He knew he barely had enough energy to remain conscious anyway. Perhaps he could push on and make a final and definite suicidal attempt to grab the emerald. At least then he could go with honour. But what then? Should this foe retrieve the other emeralds, disaster would surely come and he couldn't help his friends. No... he had to live. Perhaps he could find a way to track NMS down, there would be a chance he could stop him. And with backup

Espio then witnessed NMS leave the battlefield... then everything went black

Posted (edited)

(Looks like I dropped the ball of this one XD)

Knuckles pries himself out the side of a wall, battered and outplayed by the new power Metal Sonic possessed. By the time he regain consciousness, the overlord was already long gone, with the emerald he desired in hand. Knuckles could only punch the ground in anger as he let a robot get the best of him in battle. With no other lead on Metal Sonics whereabouts, and the still current issue of his kind being trapped away by Thrash, Knuckles decides his only option is to return back to the Master Emerald and recuperate from his injuries. He stands up and looks around a bit, then proceeds to exit out of the temple, his head lowered in shame.

Edited by Knuckles The Echidna

Posted (edited)

Arek felt the pain running down his entire body as he was pinned down down by Neo-Metal Sonic. He thought he had been some sort of super hero, fighting for what's right to protect the one of the world's most valuable artifacts, but the situation turned overwhelm. The monstrous blue hedgehog was too much for him to bear.

"Is this it?, " he thought. "Is this really the end?" At the very moment, he felt an immerse fear that his life was going to end. At the moment he realized the truth... how powerless he was.

At such moment he thought of his only person he had respected, what would his grandfather, the reknowned adventurer and a hero, do in such a dire situation? "Real man never gives up" that was Travis Powalan's favorite motto. It was Arek's dream to follow his grandfather's footstep. He had been training his whole life to do such thing, Acknowledging this, Arek slowly stood up despite the pain. he held his sword in hand, and rushed at Mecha Sonic, swinging it as hard as he could.

*crack*

The sword broke into pieces, not a single dent was made, The last thing Arek saw, then, was the metal's red and nightmarish eyes. He suddenly lost his all his senses as the robotic claw sent him flying across a few yards like a ragdoll.

Edited by arekpowalan

Posted (edited)

The blood was too great a loss. Lungs gasping for air, the scythe Seata held felt very heavy in her hands. If there was any power left, it was only to maintain her form. She looked up at Metal. She couldn't stop here. If she missed this opportunity now Sonic and friends memories and world would reset which would only cause them to be stuck in that hellish limbo again. She didn't want to see Sonic in such pain anymore, she didn't want Amy to be afraid of vanishing, it didn't matter what it would take; even if she failed her mission, for them she'd try. She got up, staggering in the process with her scythe in hand. All she needed was one clear shot...one clear shot and she could save them.

She moved forward, trying to fight her gradually blurring vision and burning pain from her wounds as she lifted her scythe. She took one breath and took the chance.

"URK--!!Wh...."

The blade of her scythe was centimeters from Neo-Metal's neck. But Metal was quicker. His left arm was sticking out the back of Seata's body. Seata couldn't believe it. Her last breath was her last mistake, and wasn't something she could ever fix. Neo-Metal pulled out his arm from her body letting her slump to the floor, and as Seata's vision started going black tears welled up in her eyes with the last words she managed to choke out.

"Im....sorry...."

Edited by goldtaills

Posted

Vector was beaten badly Metal Sonic's fast attacks. He didn't have the strength to go on and thought if it was the end. "Is this the end?" said Vector as he passed out.

Posted

I made an edited update in regards to acceptance of your introduction posts. But for the record: Everyone who has posted so far IS accepted.

Posted

Xenon slowly looked up to see Neo Metal Sonic grab the emerald, though he still couldn't believe what had just happened. He thought to himself, "How did he... get this power? Where... did I go wrong?" as Metal walked away slowly, almost as if to taunt and insult Xenon's lack of energy left in him. Xenon soon realised that he had very few options: Dr. Nega clearly wasn't going to help him, and the NEGA-Force was split up. By the time one of them could arrive, Metal would be long-gone. After some quick thinking, Xenon decided to go with a kamikaze plan, by getting close enough to Metal to fire an EMP Blast. "But... this would certainly terminate me, too." At this point, he couldn't turn back; Metal was almost out! Xenon immediately tried to get up, but had little luck doing so. "HEY! Metalhead!" he shouted. Metal turned around to face Xenon, and the android just kneeled there, with a smug grin on his face. "I'm not done with you yet." Metal immediately charged towards Xenon, this time ready to tear him apart. But as the metal marauder got closer, Xenon didn't move. He couldn't move. Metal then grabbed him by the neck... and Xenon said his final words. "Sayonara... rust-bucket..." And with that, one final EMP was launched, causing Xenon and NMS to both collapse onto the temple ground. At this point, Xenon was all out of energy. As he began to shutdown, all he could do was hope that an ally would come to collect the emerald, before Metal eventually reboots...

Posted

(Claiming Elias:)

This was a bad idea, a bad idea. In fact, staying back at the castle, letting Sonic and co. take care of this metal monster, was a much better idea. Too bad it was too late for that. The exhausted, battered King looked up at Neo Metal Sonic, every so often his vision blurred in and out, a clear sign that he was in no condition to get up- even running away no longer seemed like an option. He could attempt to stumble as far as possible, but he didn't think he would get very far before falling down again. Elias closed his eyes, shaking his head back and forth as best he could manage. At himself, he was disappointed. 'How could I have let this happen...?!' He thought to himself. A billion other thoughts followed, all negative of course. He gripped the exotic dagger-like weapons he carried as tightly as he could as he knelt there, looking defeated literally and figuratively. 

Then rage, every ounce of rage in him boiled up and pushed forward, causing him to open his eyes again. This time, he didn't look happy. He couldn't let this happen, he wouldn't let this happen. He doubted himself, but now he had to do this. Slowly pushing up, he put one knee up. Shaking violently, he slowly pushed himself up off the ground and into a crooked standing position, just barely holding both of his weapons up. He didn't look battle ready, by any means, but mentally he looked as if he was ready for anything at this point. He weakly re-assumed a shaky and crooked fighting stance, looking as if he were about to fall over, and fixed his eyes on his target. He wouldn't get away. 

Posted

((Gonna use the guy himself, Sonic.exe-))

Sonic.exe, or just 'X', as he preferred, laid in a heap against one of the walls of the Gaia temple. There was a noticeable imprint on his face from where he'd been kicked by his robotic opponent, and a bigger blow to his psyche for the fact he had, in fact, taken a beating from what was basically a puddle of mercury. He looked up in a daze just as Neo Metal Sonic was jetting out of the place, making an exit to the temple with the purple chaos emerald.

"Gah... Stupid frickin' robot..." he muttered, struggling for a moment to get to his feet, then stumbling a bit in place. "...My face isn't supposed to be flat in front, you jerk..." he continued, hardly even knowing what he himself was rambling on about. For a moment, he just stared at nothing in particular, his eyes askew from being knocked into a wall, but then they came back to face forward, and he shook his head.

"And to think I was going to hand that thing off to Sonic and his friends... Whatever." he spat, brushing himself off and stumbling on his way out of the place. Better lost in the forest than stuck in a dusty old temple.

Posted

I'm not sure Sonic.exe will fit in this game at all.  This is meant to be a fun story about adventures, NOT a blood bath / horror show.

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure Sonic.exe will fit in this game at all.  This is meant to be a fun story about adventures, NOT a blood bath / horror show.

Well, you'd be surprised at how that wouldn't be the case with him- I'm actually friends with the writer of Sonic.exe, and since writing the original story of the character, he's actually changed quite a bit about his design- most notably that he [sonic.exe] is mortified by the idea of killing others, and refrains from doing so. Granted, it's in favor of other 'methods' of being an antagonist to people, but the character isn't some mobian version of Jeff the Killer. And too, I play an AU version of that updated design- I just haven't found the place/format to explain all that information about him just yet [and I have been taking some time to look].

Edited by EXE

Posted

"Perhaps this is a bad idea.", thought Ellen Ellen. At the glance, a shrinking lone dog like her had absolutely no business in the dangerous and sacred place such as Gaia Temple. She was not a fighter, someone who wouldn't even hurt a fly, yet she's now covered in bruises from a fight. All she knew is healing people and making them smile, but right now, she wasn't even sure if she can calm herself down. In her hand was a Chaos Emerald, the key to her mission to save her best friend's life, something she had snatched a moment ago from her persurer.

Several stepping sound passed by her, they were made by the demonic metalic slave, that Neo Metal Sonic! The elite soldier of Eggman that is known to rival even Sonic the Hedgehog, the greatest hero of Mobius! Ellen was hiding inside a chest, holding a Chaos Emerald in her pocket as tight as she can. "The emerald will save her, I can't afford to lose it," but on the other hand, she was so scared out off her wit she wanted to cry. All she could do is praying the monster not to find her, pray that it would go away, pray that someone will come to rescue her.

The sound of footsteps suddenly stopped. They were so close to her! Ellen knew that the monster can use its scanner to find the emerald. Before she knew it, she felt the surge of heat engulfing her as the box was being burned down by Neo Metal Sonic. Ellen was forced to jump out in a panic.

"I-I would rather die than letting you get this stone!", yelled Ellen as she casted another firework on the enemy's face. But this time it didn't work. The beast threw a punch at her tummy, knocking her down in one hit.

"The stone... I can't..." Ellen did everything she could, she was on the ground. The emerald was thrown away several meters across her body. Seeing the girl is completely out of a fight, Neo-Metal-Sonic grabbed the stone and left without saying a word.

"I'm... sorry... Seera..." Ellen muttered her best friend's word as she lost her consciousness.

Posted (edited)

Seera Bransford was inside the Gaia Temple, looking for a Choas Emerald to complete her request, but then she had to face with a serious problem: the dark blue robot in front of her, the infamous and demonic Neo Metal Sonic. She had been knocked down to her knee, having little stemina left to fight as she was seeing the robot approaching the elemerald sitting on the alter.

"Darn you... you think you're such a hot stuff?" The robot ignored her. It was too fixated on the gem. "Don't ignore a lady when she talks to you!" Seera threw her punch at the air. Suddenly, the claw attached to her right hand launched itself pass Neo Metal Sonic and snatched the emerald before it did.

"My claw isn't broken yet," yelled Seera, "that means this fight isn't over!" she swung the claw and the emerald around the place, but instead of reeling the item into her, she tossed it across the room at the opposite direction of the robot.

"Fetch boy!", and the robot did. It flied pass the injured mobian and went straight for the stone, but suddenly a barrack of energy blasts appeared behind it and directly hit his back. It was Seera who launched the fireball. Using the last of her energy, she prayed that her atttacks would at least disable her enemy.

...But the monster wasn't hurt. It shook off Seera's energy blasts without a problem. In its hand now was holding the Chaos Emerald.

"Tch, I mis...calculated..." Game, set, and match. Seera has lost completely, and she realized it. She collapsed to the ground and lost her conciousness. As the robot got a hold of what it seek, and the target was no longer able to fight for real, Neo Metal Sonic left quietly.

Edited by arekpowalan

Posted

All she wanted to do was redeem herself. 

The shield Hope had up failed miserably which result into unpleasant consequences  The Overlander was tossed aside like a rag doll trying to fight against the Metal Sonic in hopes of getting the Emerald from the Temple. She knew the Freedom Fighters were looking for it and maybe she could give the emerald to the others for safe keeping. Instead, Hope was injured trying to redeem herself in the eyes of her Mobian friends. She tried to contact Team Dark, but her communicator was damaged. She wasn't able to fight so instead she laid there hoping the other would leave. She heard to sounds metallic footsteps walking out of the entrance. She felt a sense of failure as she rose up and let out a moan of pain. She had to get back to Shadow and the others. She was in bad shape.

"I'm never going to hear the end of this from the Commander" She mumbled

Not to mention what Shadow would say or do. Yep, the feeling of dread was strong. She had a feeling she was going to be more then just grounded. 

Posted (edited)

It was supposed to be a simple task, an in-and-out job; sneak into the Gaia Temple, grab the Chaos Emerald, and than leave without anyone knowing. Yet as Mint had become well aware, what sounds simple won't always be that way.

The husky had not expected to see Neo Metal Sonic when she turned around after grabbing the emerald from it's pedastal. Oh, she had tried to fight him off, giving it her all. Yet it had only taken a single slip up for the tide to turn well into the robot's favor, when she chanced a look back to see if, just maybe, Flash or Strike had followed her. No such luck there.

Blood caused crimson splatters on the stone ground as it oozed in between Mint's fingers, also staining a once pristine white glove. The dog had dropped to a knee following a vicious attack by Neo Metal Sonic, her hand clutching her chest, the other still gripping the Chaos Emerald. Teeth grit tightly in pain, she glared at the robot as if to ask; "What do you want with this?"

The metallic hedgehog did not answer her unspoken question, however. Mint thought he was going to attack again when he raised a clawed hand. Instead, however, he used it to reach for the emerald. The dog made a move to stand up and try to run away, only to collapse to the floor, the gem rolling out of her hand.

She watched as Neo Metal Sonic walked to the Chaos Emerald with no sound save for that of the reverbating din of metal clanking against stone. The husky tried to send out some ice needles in hopes that they would at least slow him down. But the robot quickly moved out of the way, evading them all.

"Dang... I missed...." she muttered, mostly to herself. Through vision that felt like a black mist was begining to obscure it, Mint looked again to see that her assaliant now had possesion of the emerald. "Oh no..."

So that was that. Her mission had been a failure. She was in no more condition to fight back, nor did she even have the strength to run after Neo Metal Sonic and see which direction he was taking the mythical item in. The husky looked down at the hand that had on her slashed chest to see that not only had her glove turned a sickening shade of dark red, but wires were sticking out of the fabric near the wrist.

"Must have... cut through my communicator..." Mint reasoned, shaking her head to get rid of thee dizzyness she started to feel. With no way to contact them, the dog could only hope that the rest of Team Solstice would figure out which Gaia Temple she had gone to and rescue her before she died of blood loss.

"This is just not my day," was her final thought before everything went dark.
Edited by HollyYoshi

Posted (edited)

Maxine Nigelion had been on a mission, a mission that she was about to fail. For whatever reason, this hedgehog robot in front of her just came by and screwed up everything. Down on her knee, her gun and sword destroyed, and her armor shreded, Maxine admitted defeat. Worse of all, it didn't seem to want to kill her. The girl could not decide it was a blessful luck or a total humiliation.

"I need a reinforcement." Neo Metal Sonic was reaching for the Choas Emerald. "I can't waste my life here." The robot was slowly walking out the temple room. "This isn't cowardice... is it?" The robot already left the place "Curse it!"

The room became dark and quiet. A young tigeress sat there alone. She picked up a communicator radio and dialed it to her comrades., weary informing them of Neo Metal Sonic's appearance and telling them to go after it. Shortly afterward, she shut down the radio and began crying.

"I've done my best, haven't I? Father..."

Edited by arekpowalan

Posted

Dizzy, and in pain, Noodles lay on the floor trying to recover from his recent fight with Neo Metal Sonic. He looks down at his leg, examining the large gash oozing with blood. a variety of different escape plans cross over his mind. "NMS is just a speck in the sky now, so getting the emerald is out of the question. also, calling for help won't happen either because my communicator is in pieces on the ground." he thinks, "so the only thing I can do for now is to treat my leg." Noodles staggers to his feet, and starts to limp around to find fabric to fashion into a bandage. finally, he finds a tapestry hanging on the wall of the temple. he tightly wraps his leg, and puts pressure on it to stop the bleeding. it is dark out by now, so the echidna goes outside to find wood for a fire. in no time, he has a little fire going, and he warms his hands on it. "Tomorrow, I'll start the journey home."  

Posted (edited)

obsidian got angry tried to hit NMS but he couldn't even hit him he barely standing on 2 legs he fells on knee hearing metallic foot steps coming closer.

he wasn't seeing that dis was his end he looked up and saw NMS that's about to kill him obsidian said

"what are you waiting for you have a chance to kill me"

obsidian started to mock NMS at end obsidian passed out he thought that he could kill NMS but he was wrong.

Edited by obsidian the hedgehog

Posted

Knock knock knock

Tennor looks at his clock. 2am? Who in the name of Aurora would be around at this time of night?" trudging out to the door, he opened it a little bit. 

"Ten. It's been a while," Alwin the Hedgehog told him from the other side of the door, "Now, ah, how about you let me in? While I enjoy the darkness, I definitely do NOT enjoy the cold."

"Ah, of course! Sorry man!" Tennor told him, opening it the rest of the way, "If you told me you were coming sooner, I'd have grabbed a cot or something."

"Anything's fine, Ten. I'll just take the couch for a few hours. You go on back to bed... I'll tell you what's up in the morning..."

Tennor smiled, "You'd better," he gestured to where the couch was, shut and locked the door, and headed back to his room.

When he was gone, Alwin sat on the couch, "My feet are killing me..." he popped off his shoes and started massaging his toes.