Dipperford

Five nights at Freddy's

78 posts in this topic

Five Nights at Freddy's is an indie-game by Scott Cawthon.

post-8764-0-39749000-1419970167_thumb.jp

Edited by Animatronic_Bonnie
1 person likes this

wonder when it's going to come xD also.. o_o wow I was right... they ARE going to add cat animatronic next.. though I thought it would be a boy... well great anyways!! :D wonder what's it going to be prequel or sequel.. anyway same story continues... new animatronics... old ones.. new and old night guards.. it is going to be AWESOME! though I have never played the full game I've seen videos from it and I intend to play both of the games soon enough.. (even if it is only by mobile phone) and then the third one as well.. can't wait! >-<

wonder when it's going to come xD also.. o_o wow I was right... they ARE going to add cat animatronic next.. though I thought it would be a boy... well great anyways!! :D wonder what's it going to be prequel or sequel.. anyway same story continues... new animatronics... old ones.. new and old night guards.. it is going to be AWESOME! though I have never played the full game I've seen videos from it and I intend to play both of the games soon enough.. (even if it is only by mobile phone) and then the third one as well.. can't wait! >-<

I don't now, but in Russia, all we have in America, is not. Also, sorry of my bad English. This cat's name is Cindy, and the boy cat's name is Candy. Name of human animatronic is Happy Man. Also we can see old toy Freddy, old toy Bonnie, old toy Chicka, old mangle, old animatronics from FNAF 1, marionette, old balloon boy. That's all information we have in Russia(

wow o_o that's pretty much all I needed to hear!! :D so the cats are twins then eh? (I mean really Cindy and Candy?) sound like twins to me. oh and new human animatronic? awesome o_o  also don't worry about it. I can understand what you're saying just fine :D

wow o_o that's pretty much all I needed to hear!! :D so the cats are twins then eh? (I mean really Cindy and Candy?) sound like twins to me. oh and new human animatronic? awesome o_o  also don't worry about it. I can understand what you're saying just fine :D

Also, we have the crying child who will be want to escape pizzeria, but he can't. His mother is also appearance. And... In the end of night 4 the mother is was killing by purple guy (he is not human, he is new animatronic based on the killer) and her son is dead too. And mother transforms to Marionette, and her son transforms to Golden Freddy. In night 5 they don't kill you, they want to kill animatronics. And... In night 6 we play as animatronic, purple guy, and Marionette is kills him. All information.

o_o that sounds a bit like the original version of Five Nights at Freddy's 2 story.. though actually the song "Living Tombstone Song" would explain the true story of Golden Freddy and two game theory videos could explain the story of Marionette. also there are comics about what really happened in the pizzeria and who's behind all the killing and missing children. I think it's really well explained.. Marionette was the first kid to die in the original Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria by Purple Guy. then Purple guy killed 5 more children and one of them (Golden Freddy) tried fighting back but died. also his mother tried searching for him... and then Marionette wanted revenge and gave those five dead children now in the costumes of the animatronics a new life and chance to avenge their deaths. So the animatronics don't actually WANT to kill anyone but the 5 spirits of the dead children are controlling them. (all this thanks to internet, songs and comics based on the true story of Five Nights at Freddy's)

I hate to rain on you guys' parade, but nothing has confirmed about FNAF 3. In fact, Scott Cawthon stated himself that he hasn't even started working on the game. 

meh.. I'll be waiting for it still :D

Like the first two FNAF theirs a game theory around every corner. 

Dude, the song based on not-real facts about FNAF 3. In real, Scott dosen't start working on FNAF 3. Also, now, we have a penguin animatronic. But it's fake. We have old Marionette. But it's fake, Marionette is human who became a doll. Non information. One info we have - FNAF 3 is sequel to FNAF 1.

1 person likes this

so first sequel. (cause FNaF 2 was a prequel)

5NAF is a game that I'm surprised at how much I love.  It's a really simplistic game with incredibly complex AI and really great atmosphere and setting.  It also has a feeling of tension that I almost never get from horror games.  I still need to beat the games, but I'm really enjoying them thus far.  Maybe one day I'll sit down and beat it and not get scared and close at the window every time an animatronic is at the door.

Dude, the song based on not-real facts about FNAF 3. In real, Scott dosen't start working on FNAF 3. Also, now, we have a penguin animatronic. But it's fake. We have old Marionette. But it's fake, Marionette is human who became a doll. Non information. One info we have - FNAF 3 is sequel to FNAF 1.

Sorry for coming in on this but is there a source? I haven't seen anything on 5NAF3

my only "source" Facebook memes. xD

Going to break the party. FNAF3, is real. It's going to happen.

fnaf3.jpg

(Note: I do not care for FNAF at all. Think it sucks actually. But I'm not really getting scared easily, which was the main premise of the game so that might have to do something with it.)

Going to break the party. FNAF3, is real. It's going to happen.

fnaf3.jpg

(Note: I do not care for FNAF at all. Think it sucks actually. But I'm not really getting scared easily, which was the main premise of the game so that might have to do something with it.)

Oh god...
1 person likes this

Shadow... I freaking love you friend!! XD (as a friend) thank you for this!!! *hugs*

I really can't wait to see the new and old Animatronics and Puppets/Dolls and of course The AWESOME Night Guards. Maybe this time we'll get an answer to all of this. And it's also fun to see Markiplier play it through...Also (probably?) new Pizzeria? New way to play the game? New fan? xD And lots and lots of Creepy stuff happening!

If you didn't see it (but I'm sure you all did), grab a new image teasing FNAF3.

I've seen it and it's awesome! When is it going to come?? I want to see Markiplier playing it! xD it's going to be lots of fun I bet.

Has anyone of you listened these songs about FNaF?! O_O they're far too awesome (creepyish) like for example "Survive The Night" from Mandopony, he has also made "The Show Must Go On" and "Just Gold" then there's Sayonara Maxwell Five Nights at Freddy's 2 song, Welcome To Freddy's by Madame Macabre and Living Tombstone... (because I totally didn't download all of these songs) xD

Okay so I just watched Markiplier playing FNaF3 and it was AWESOME!! Spring Trap's not scary though o_o. So the game apparently has got multiple endings, New Mini-games of course... And the best of all more theories and mysteries~ I already tried to spot easter eggs. :D The first thing is.. No doors to keep the animatronics (animatronic since there's only one so far) away from you. BB made a huge come back and is from what I see still a troublemaker. He doesn't kill you (but boy does he give you a heart attack at first) But he does call for help from the good ol' Spring Trap. You still have cameras and all but no mask, no flashlight... No this time you're responsible of the systems in the place you work in. Which seems to be a copy made from the Pizzeria. Also you can lock the vents from were you are. Might come in handy if some more animatronics show up.. Also if the systems go down you need to reboot them IMMEDIATELY Otherwise the ol' Spring Trap's gonna get ya. I didn't think he was all that scary.. More like "cute little rabbit robot lost in a unknown place." Also if you don't reboot the system and fix the problem you'll see some hallucinations.. I'm not sure what happens if your cameras go off.. But I can only imagine.. So far no sign of Cindy or Candy.. But I did see Mangle. Also The mini-game seems a bit... odd.. Wonder if it tells the story behind the scraps left from the old animatronics..

Since I don't ever plan on playing these games, my girlfriend and I enjoy watching Markiplier and Pewdiepie play them. Pewdiepie kind of sucks at them and wasn't very fun to watch with this latest game, but Mark does well and really gets into it.

As for the new game, I've read how you are suppose to get the good ending and it seems to kind of wrap up the series and it's story. It all has to do with the mini-games and other easter eggs during the nights. I'm excited to see Mark go through it all and get the good ending though!

Yea It's true. Though HOW you get to the mini-games is the tricky part.. Since you have to do it while distracting Spring Trap... But yeah I haven't played the full games either but Watching Markiplier play them is hilarious.. xD Still no sign of Cindy and Candy... Who were supposed to be in FNaF3.... 

Who are Cindy and Candy? I've never heard of them. Oh and Mark has the last video up with the real ending!