Character Vault

84 posts in this topic

Posted

kk skye it takes ten minutes for the chip to recharge. what he needs to activate his forms is a little bit of time to charge up his energy and centralize it into his new form that usually takes from 2 to 5 minutes depending on if someone is actively trying to attack him. i said how long they last exactly ten minutes each but afterwards it takes 20 minutes until he can go into another form, except for the wrath form because it damages his solar power core when he uses it so he shuts down after that form. his weaknesses would be since he is of the light and electric types, he would be weak to anything dark or ground related. (ground attacks nullified in angel mode but dark does double damage, the opposite for tech mode, and half for each in wrath mode.)

Posted

Rightio!  Thanks Cloud!  I wasn't sure about the duration as you said for one form but it wasn't clear if it applied to the others.

And Shinomi I've seen your edits and they're good!

All that's need now is if you both make posts in the Realm of Introduction.

And..... anyone willing to take Sonic or Mega Man to get this thing rolling?

Posted

I always wanted to role-play online, and this might be the perfect chance... or not!

Wait a minute... Amy Rose the Rascal Hedgehog hasn't been taken to roleplay? HOW CAN THIS BE? 

I have read the rules posts and I think I could do this. I want to roleplay as Amy, if nobody has risen to the challenge of playing as her. I would also want to make some original characters, but I'll wait until I have some actual experience!

Posted

Amy Rose is indeed free to claim, so can be yours.

All that's needed now is a post in the Realm of Introduction.

Posted

There shall I go!

Posted (edited)

Alright, this might be a little excessive, but I return to pick the remaining members of Team Rose: Big the Cat and Cream the Rabbit, her mom, Vanilla, Mina the Mongoose (another previous Sonic's fangirl...great?), Relic the Pika (as far as I know, her little appearances in the comics make her almost like a white canvas to me) and, here comes the big reveal....

...the Blue Blur himself, Sonic the Hedgehog.

I don't know if it's possible to take so many characters in one row, and if it's even good to take the protagonist of the entire franchise, but there's my "wishlist".

Edited by ChaosKaiser

Posted

If we can get this off the ground again, all those characters can indeed be yours.

Posted

So, do I have to make a post in the "Realm of Introduction" for each character? One for all? How does this work?

Posted

The Realm of Introduction is a one time thing.  Once you've posted there with one of your characters, that's it.