Character Vault

84 posts in this topic

Posted

Welcome to the Character Vault. Here is where we store the characters of both already-made characters and Fan/Original characters alike. When you join up, one of the first things you should do is either take a trademark character from the Sonic or Megaman series, or make your profiles. For informational purposes I shall place a list for the trademarks to show who has what and who is still open for use.

But before that a few notes to point out:

- This is the Pre-Penders universe. As such, characters that were removed due to the Penders incident will be allowed here. However, all character that made their debut AFTER the Penders incident will not be here. (Except maybe Honey the Cat.)

- This is a could-have-been timeline after Worlds Collide that would have existed had this incident with Penders never happened. The situation regarding Ixis Naugus, Geoffrey, and Sally Acorn's roboticization will be resolved at the start.

- The Echidnas are available, however, at the moment they are still trapped in the Twilight Cage thanks in part to Thrash. The only Echidnas currently available are Knuckles, Dr. Finitevus, and if they can figure out how to revive him from the dead, Locke. This is the only plot point I'm leaving unresolved from before Penders' leave, Partially because it was introduced late in the game compared to the other plot points, and partially because I see some interesting potential in attempting to resolve it ourselves.

- In regards to Megaman, This will take probably take place in between Megaman 3 and 4, just after 3, but before 4. If you wish to make this carry into Megaman 4, I won't stop you, but know that it means adding in 8 more Robot Masters.

- The entire point of this Free-play is for the sake of raw plot and character development, along with showing your interaction skill. So if you have any plans regarding characters that are already taken, I encourage you to PM that person AND...well, ask permission first, of course, but if granted THEN discuss a plot with them.,

- They do not ALL have to be used. In fact I don't expect even 50% of these character will be used. So do not be discourged by the amount, nor panicking if not all of them are used by someone. We do not absolutely need every single character to be used in this kind of place; if most are absent, we work around it.

- One last note, and this is important: ...I have a terrible memory, and while I'll try to put as many as I can on the list, I am probably going to miss a few. So if you notice one missing, feel free to tell me so I can put him/her on the list.

With that said, Let's start with the List of Characters. To keep things orderly, I'm splitting the lists into groups to make things a little easier.

Sonic

Main Characters:

- Sonic the Hedgehog 
- Miles "Tails" Prower (Taken by Skye Prower)
- Knuckles the Echidna (Taken by Chromatic Terras)
- Amy Rose
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Taken by Shadow the Hedgehog)
- Rouge the Bat
- E-123 Omega (Taken by Seviper)
- Dr. Julian "Ivo" "Eggman" Robotnik (Taken by Skye Prower)

Side Characters:

- Mighty the Armadillo (Taken by CosmicEternity)
- Ray the Squirrel
- Vector the Crocodile (Taken by Seviper)
- Espio the Chameleon (Taken by Dylan)
- Charmy Bee
- Big the Cat
- Cream the Rabbit (And Cheese the Chao by extension)
- Vanilla the Rabbit
- Metal Sonic
- Jet the Hawk
- Wave the Swallow
- Storm the Albatross
- Nack the Weasel
- Bean the Dynamite (Taken by James Petitious)
- Bark the Polar Bear
- Commander Abraham Towers
- Silver the Hedgehog (Taken by EXE)
- Blaze the Cat (Taken by N'egga Man)
- Marine the Raccoon
- Dr. Eggman Nega (Taken by Negametallix)
- Captain Whiskers (Taken by Seviper)
- Johnny (Taken by Seviper)
- Honey the Cat

Archie:

- Sally Acorn
- Elias Acorn (Taken by StarDragon)
- Maximilian Acorn
- Alicia Acorn
- Antoine
- Bunnie Rabbot
- Rotor Walrus
- Sir Charles "Chuck" Hedgehog
- Jules the Hedgehog
- Bernie the Hedgehog
- Nicole (Taken by Skye Prower)
- Shard (Taken by Chromatic Terras)
- Mina Mongoose
- Ash the Mongoose
- Hope Kintobor
- Geoffrey St. John (Taken by Geoffrey St. John)
- Hershey Cat (Taken by Geoffrey St. John)
- Monkey Kahn
- Merlin Prower
- Snivley Kintobor (Taken by The Jest)
- Ixis Naugus
- Regina Ferrum (The Iron Queen) (Taken by Skye Prower)
- Jun Kun (The Iron King)
- Mammoth Mogul (Taken by the Jest)
- Scourge the Hedgehog
- Fiona Fox (Taken by Shadow the Hedgehog)
- Predator Hawk (Taken by Geoffrey St. John)
- Flying Frog
- Sgt. Simian
- Lightning Lynx (Taken by Geoffrey St. John)
- Thrash the Tasmanian Devil
- Captain Metallix (Taken by Negametallix)
- Swash
- Buckle
- Relic the Pika
- Fixit the Gizoid
- Phage (Taken by Skye Prower)

The Echidna Race: (For the moment, All but five are sealed away: Knuckles (Since he's the Guardian), Locke (Since he's dead), Athair (A Neo-Walker), Aurora (Another Neo-Walker), and Dr Finitevus. All other Echidnas are currently trapped in the Twilight Cage and waiting to be released. Until then the Echidnas are all left out. Due to this, these five will be the only ones listed for now.)

- Locke
- Athair
- Aurora
- Dr. Finitevus (Taken by Skye Prower)

The Future Arc:

- Skye Prower (Taken by Skye Prower)
- Melody Prower
- Lara-su
- Manic Acorn
- Sonia Acorn

-----------------------------------

Megaman:

Main characters:

- Mega Man/Rock (And Rush by Extension) (Taken by Negametallix)
- Roll
- Proto Man/Break Man/Blues (Taken by Negametallix)
- Dr. Light (Taken by Negametallix)
- Dr. Wily (Taken by Skye Prower)
- Dr. Cossack

Side Characters:

- Agent Gilbert Stern
- Agent Roslyn Krantz
- Dr. Lalinde
- Quake Woman/Tempo (Taken by Skye Prower)

Megaman 1:

- Bomb Man
- Guts Man (Taken by Seviper)
- Cut Man (Taken by Seviper)
- Elec Man (Taken by Negametallix)
- Ice Man
- Fire Man (Taken by Negametallix)
- Oil Man
- (No Time Man: I forbid the use of any and ALL Direct Time Abilities)

Megaman 2:

- Metal Man (Taken by Negametallix)
- Heat Man
- Bubble Man
- Air Man (Taken by Seviper)
- Quick Man (Taken by Seviper)
- Crash Man
- Wood Man (Taken by Negametallix)
- (No Flash Man, Same reason as Time Man)

Megaman 3:

- Snake Man
- Gemini Man (Taken by Negametallix)
- Hard Man (Taken by Seviper)
- Needle Man
- Spark Man
- Shadow Man (Taken by Negametallix)
- Top Man
- Magnet Man

--------------------------------------------------

As for the CS: Here's one established by Lino Blythe:

Name:

Birthday:

Planet:

Birthplace:

Residence:

IQ:

Element:

Power(s):

Weapon(s):

Forms (like super or something):

Info on form:

Personality:

Fighting Style:

(Not everything needs to be filled out because not every character has elemental attacks or powers OR can fight~)

Enjoy. ^_^

Posted

Welp let me be the first to join in~

Name: Lino, Sonarus, Blythe

Birthday: November 20, 1991

Planet: Solaris

Birthplace: Placid Meadows

Residence: None (He travels)

IQ: 129

Occupation: Traveling "Seraphim" (Explained more in his actual bio)

Type: Speed (He can run 23 MPH on average. His speed is a bit more practical and he is known mostly for having a quick reaction time more than his speed)

Element: Light

Power(s) (if any): Semi-immortal (AKA cannot age but can be killed [Acquired by taking a test that meant certain death. Even though he failed it, he was seen as an exception and granted this])

Weapon(s):  "His" Dual Light Blades

Dislikes: People with evil intentions

Forms: Light

Info on Lino's Light form: Only used in emergencies because after a few minutes when he gets out of it he is put into a state where he is asleep and is floating while glowing white. This state recovers his energy, and any damage suffered is slowly recovered. (Back in the past when the demon was in Lino, this form makes him go back to his real look.) Lino's element of light turns into Pure Light.

Personality: Carefree, Very hard for him to get mad, optimistic, easygoing, helpful, funny, stubborn(in a good way), loyal, somewhat chivalrous, caring, doesn't cuss, and does what he thinks is right.

Light Element info: Lino has always had this as his element. This element can purify the darkness in some peoples hearts. Lino can heal others but it takes forever so he usually only treats small wounds. He can shoot an energy ball of light that can be charged. He can enchant items with the power of light to make them stronger in attack or aid in healing too and the longer he concentrates on enchanting the item, the more effective they are. This element is most effective against people with evil intent. He can tell if anyone is good or evil with their intentions. (Not all people with the element of light have the same ability. Lino's ability to summon a sword is one of the unique abilities he has)

Light Sword(s) info: He can make two swords appear which seems familiar to him somehow and they are also double-edged and have rounded edges. It is actually "His" Light Blade. (By "His" I mean the blade is from Lino's Light within his heart). With His Light blade he found that it can get stronger with his positive attitude. The more hopeful, optimistic, and protective and etc. he gets, the stronger it becomes. It is capable of being thrown and then disappearing back into his hand in a glow of light

Light Speed Hover-board: Before Lino's encounter with the demons (In the story) He loved hover-boards. He started with one, took it apart, and tinkered with it. He knows a lot about them and has made his own custom board. He found a way to make it turn into a disk-like shape when not in use. When it is like a disk (Compact Mode) It is really really hard to break. He puts it on his back. If the board "detects" it is in danger it will go back into compact mode. Lino is also so confident in the board's durability when in compact mode that sometimes he may use it as a shield. It can save him from a high fall. In order to do so he takes it out of compact mode and lays on it and it uses all of its energy to stop from hitting the ground which can be a rough landing but saves him.

Fighting Style: Made his own (Self-taught)

Talent: Able to keep getting up even after death dealing blows because of his strong will

Family: Father - Xano, Blythe/Deceased
        Mother - Liora, Estelle, Blythe/Deceased
        Sister - Merie, Faith, Blythe

Pet name: Trigger

Trigger's Species: Orbital

Info on the Orbitals: They all look like white orbs with sky-blue eyes. When with an "owner" every month they start to act more and more like their owner but more childish and even pick up some abilities from their owner if the owner has any. Another thing about these guys as pets with an owner is they have half the owners strength. They may even change form a little bit but you have to be very lucky to find these little guys as they tend to hide from strangers or stay in secret places.

Triggers info: Trigger can only telepathically communicate with Lino. And since this telepathic connection is established, Lino can only telepathically give Trigger commands or just "talk". Trigger was able to acquire Lino's healing, enchanting and can aid in hover-board repairs.
1 person likes this

Posted

I'd like to take Shadow the Hedgehog please. A surprise choice I'm sure.

Posted

For now I want to claim Nicole and Regina Ferrum.

I will be adding some other characters to my roster later, but don't have time to do the character sheets at this moment in time!

Posted

So...much...choice...

I'm going to avoid going wild and picking several characters right now. But I'd like to do Espio to start off with

I'll do a CS sometime today if I can

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure what it's meaning by "claiming the canon characters", but I'll go ahead with my OC.

Name:  Arek "the Dog" Powalan
 Birthday:  January 1
 Race:  Mobian (Dog: Shiba Inu)
 Birthpl ace: Mineri ch
Residence: Blue Stars HQ, Furville

Likes: Milk, Meat, Helping others, Knothole Freedom Fighters
Dislikes: Salad, Naggy persons, Politicians, "Evil" persons

Element: Fire
Weakness: Water, Thunder

Equipmentss Short sword, Buckler, Medium armor
Fighting Style: Sword and shield, emphasizing defense over evasion
Type: Power
Skill: Guts, Awaken
Info on skills:
1. Guts: Guts represents Arek's stabborness and sheer willpower. He is able stand up even after a major beatdown.
2. Awaken: This is a special state when Arek invokes the Overboost state: a temporary super form which improves all his power and senses. However, Arek will suffer from a massive physical breakdown after the effect wears off. The Overboost state is comparable to DBZ's Kaio-Ken.

Personality:
Arek's dominant traits are his hotbloodness and his overwhelming willpower. Except when dealing with women, he will not give up at any task once he starts it. Other than this, He has a rather complex personality. In his good days, he is easy-going and optimistic. He loves challenging and pushing himself beyond limit. He also can't stand bullying and discrimination, and he will try his best to help everybody in need. In his bad days, however, he's moody, snarky and hard to get along with. He also loves complaining about every situation at hand whenever things don't go his ways. Nevertheless, he is an overall good hearted fellow whose potential is limited by his inexperience and blind optimism. Arek realizes that he still has a lot to learn about life, something he will learn from his collegues and other freedom fighters.

Background:
Having his hometown and grandparents torched by Eggman's robotic army, Arek is forced to grow out of his childhood earlier than he ever wants to. He excavates to Republic of Acorn and applies for a trial to become a knight, but his lack of skills causes it to deny his existence. Angered, Arek runs off determined to go freelance. Luckily, he has saved a dog named "Ellen" during his journey to the city, who happens to be belonged to a group called "Team Blue Stars", an independant mercenary team whose purposes are to provide social services and to protect the city from robots and bandits. His new life starts as a member of Team Blue Stars, working under a strict and grumpy boss "Seera" and alongside "Ellen" the party animal girl he rescued. Even though he's treated as a comic relief many times, he dreams to grow stronger as a fighter and become a true hero, just like the Knothole Freedom Fighters.

Unless this topic is limited to one OC, I'll provide the backgrounds of other two characters later.

Edited by arekpowalan

Posted

'Claiming the Canon characters' means saying you want to play on of the existing characters from Sonic/Mega Man.  Such as Sonic or Mega Man themselves, or Tails, Blues, Knuckles etc...

It is possible to have more than one character, Canon or OC, so you can add the rest of your group as you wish.

About Arek's Awaken state.  Having not seen DBZ, I have no idea how powerful it is, can you describe it more?  Also, how often can he use it, and what is required to trigger it.

Posted

I'd also like to pick Fiona Fox as well, unless anyone else wants her.

Posted (edited)

@Skye Prower, Kaio-Ken is a physical boost ability, in DBZ, it upsurges the user's power, speed and combat senses immersely for a short period of tiime. When in used, the user is covered with red aura and his muscle becomes a lot strained. When it is overused, the strain to the body can create a sudden physical breakdown when it is discharged to the point a tap to a shoulder can hurt like a headsmash. For more information, look here: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kaio-ken

Arek's Awaken works similarly, and even produce similar red battle aura. The main difference to Kaio-Ken, however, is that It serves as serves as Arek's hidden potential, which tends to activate automatically when he's absolutely angry or desperated. It's basically his "berserk mode" which allows the team to win a hopeless fight within 30-60 seconds before he drops to the ground, unconscious.

However, later on when Eggman's robots are stronger, Arek can't catch up, and he finds himself a need to learn to master his power and expand its time limit without straining his body too much. In my OC's story development, his attempts to control the Overboost state shows his recklessness and his desperation to be useful to the team; the habit that triggers endless worries from his friends since he's literally slowly killing himself everytime it happens.

I will put the two other OCs when I have times. Thank you for your advices.

Edited by arekpowalan

Posted

allows the team to win a hopeless fight within 30-60 seconds before he drops to the ground, unconscious.

This... Might be a bit overpowered then.  Even considering the drawbacks, the fact it can turn 'hopeless fight' into 'certain victory' is way too strong.  If it turned 'hopeless fight' into 'fighting chance', that would be better.  And as he uses it more as you describe, it's effects could grow.

A boost to his abilities is fine, but a massive one to that extent is too much.

-------------

Moving to a different note, now a little time has passed and admissions are still quiet, I'd like to claim a few more characters.

First, as no one has taken a Mega Man character yet, Quake Woman / Tempo (At least, assuming I'm correct that she's a comic only character).

Second, although he's not on the list, I've been taking to Jest about including him and would like to claim, surprise surprise, Skye Prower.

I'll also be creating a Mega Man OC, and maybe one or two Mobian OC's.

Also, there are two characters I'd like to see in the RP, but would rather not play myself.  However, if no one claims them, I will take them if that's alright.

Tails and Dr Lalinde.

Tails because, well, having Skye around and Tails not showing up is a wasted opportunity.  And Lalinde so Tempo can interact with her creator.

Posted

Should I take Tails then?

Posted

Yep, you've got Tails Chosen One

And here's my Mega Man OC.  Given I know next to nothing about Mega Man I've probibly got a heap of stuff wrong, but oh well, I'm sure that'll be pointed out.

Name: LMN-026 Ignition Man / Coda

Birthday: 200X+22 years

Planet: Earth 200X

Birthplace: Ruins of GeoWorks International HQ

Residence: None

IQ: High average for a robot.

Element: Fire

Weapon(s): Plasma Blaster (built into right hand, has full-auto, sniper and burst settings), Collapsible quarterstaff (built into left hand).  Thick fire resistant armour.

Power(s): As well as his weaponry, can increase the temperature of his body, and anything he is holding, to immense levels.  This can make him almost immune to other fire based attacks, which he is also naturally resistant to.  However, he cannot do so while using his Plasma Blaster, as they run off the same power cells.

He also have the ability to take on a non-robotic appearance, though his attacking capabilities are weakened, and his defensive abilities severely so without his armour.

In either form, he is vulnerable to cold based attacks, but not necessarily water based ones. 

Personality: Coda seems to have two settings, Low and High, with noting in the middle.  He observers the situation quietly, generally not speaking unless it’s necessary, or to his friends.  Then like flipping a switch, he will burst into (literally) explosive action.  Although usually given to quiet observation, he does has a bit of a temper, which can flip him into ‘high’ mode if pressed.

Fighting Style: Flexible.  A jack of all trades, but master of none.  Prefers to observe his opponents, and use tactics they appear weak against to take them out in a swift attack.  If his analysis is wrong, he tends to rely on his firepower and a combination of agility and armour.

Theme Song: Rise - Origa (Though one of the lyrics in the final chorus is wrong.  It should be 'We're not soldiers, end the lie.')

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@ Skye Prower, thank you for your reply, we can forget the entire thing about Arek's "Awaken" skill then. It won't be relevent to his status as a joke character anyway.

The rest of my characters:

Name: Seera Bransford
Birthday: December 12
Race: Mobian (Cat: American Shorthair)
Birthplace: Knothole Village
Dislikes: Incompetent people, Bandits, Robots

Element: Water
Weakness: Thunder, Earth
Equipments: Combat claws, Light armor
Fighting Style: Tiger's School of Martial Artist
Type: Speed
Skill: Hook Claws
Info on skill:
1. Hook Claws: Similar to Bunnie Rabbot's robotic arm, Seera's claws are equipped with hookshots, which are able to expand ranges to hit an enemy from afar. At times, she use the hooks to draw herself into the target in order to initiate a punch combo.

Personality:
Seera is stoic, serious and professional by default, though at times, she does slip some embarassing sentences. Prioritizing her teammates' safety more than anything, Seera comes off as an overprotective and a strict leader. She also dislikes weak and incompetant people. She won't hold any sympathy to rookies, assuming that they will never survive in real combat with carefree attitudes. Seera appears short tempered and acting tough due to her superior skills and respectable senses of responsibility, but in truth she's very fragile. Due to her past mistakes, she can't stand it whenever her friends are in danger outside her reaches, and she usually breaks down whenever someone's actually hurt regardless of her being at fault or not.

Background:
Dreamed to become a hunter and heroine, Seera promised her deceased fiancé and her best friends Ellen to establish "Team Blue Stars" a guild similar to Knothole Freedom Fighters which purpose was to deal with the world's disorders from Dr. Eggman. Despite not being a big name, the team were happy. One day, everthing changed. In two separated missions, her fiancé was killed in a bomb blast while the sub-unit, led by Ellen, was ambushed by mobian bandits and got massacred. The team was quickly dropped from its activity and Seera suffered from.depression and turned from an cheerful and optiimistic leader into a tragic-ridden mess of a person, Nevertheless the team held ground due Ellen's not having any other home than her HQ.

Team Blue Stars then has shifted their focuses to social services and errands in order to minimize dangers possibke toward what's left of the team. Seera still continues to work as a freedom fighter, secretly doing dangerous works to maintain the team's incomes. Due to the newcomer Arek Powalan's repeat urges to get a real adventuring and raiding missions, she's more annoyed than ever.

-------------

Name: Ellen Ellen
Birthday: July 10
Race: Mobian (Dog: Poodle)
Birthplace: Knothole Village
Dislikes: Loneliness, Bandits, Robots, Durian

Element: Earth
Weakness: Wind, Ice
Equipments: Staff, Robes
Fighting Style: Healer
Type: Support
Skills: Medication, Mood Maker
Info on skills:
1. Medication: Ellen always carry a first-aid kit with her, allowing her to treats her friends' minor wounds on spot.
2. Mood Maker: With her around, any day outside fighting is never dull.

Personality:
Dubbed "Party Animal" by her friends, Ellen wants nothing but smiles on their faces. Optimistic, bashful, and awkward, she loves doing funny things and provide encouragements to keep other people's spirits up. On many occasions, she actively admit she only live for the sakes of her friends, but this attitude actually comes from her issue with loneliness, given her backgound as an orphan who has no friend and family until she met Seera. Feeling that she's in debt of her friends, she feels that she needs to do everything she can for her friends, all else she will lose them or gets betrayed by them.

Background:
An orphan who had had no parents and friends until she met Seera, Ellen grew up being Team Blue Stars' co-founder and its member. One of her missions, however, was a horrific experience. She lost almost all of her friends and was nearly killed by bandits, though due to a constant therapy at a local clinic, she quickly jumped back into an active role in her team, only to be benched by Seera frequently.

As such she started her new part-time job, being a flower dealer. During one of flower collecting day, however, she was ambushed by three robots, but her distress was discovered by Arek Powalan. Tough Arek himself didn't last two minutes in the fight, and some policemen were the ones who ultimately saved them, Ellen felt grateful for the boy's attempt. She recruited him into Team Blue Stars, and since then they are working together as teammates.

----

Edit:

@ Skye Prower below: As the forum is more comfortable with no 'god-modding' potential, it's better off to ignore it. (Didn't read that rule and went a bit overboard. Sorry.)

Looking forward for an actual role playing.

Edited by arekpowalan

Posted

@ Skye Prower, thank you for your reply, we can forget the entire thing about Arek's "Awaken" skill then. It won't be relevent to his status as a joke character anyway.

Having spoken to Jest and Lino (who know more about DBZ than me, though that wouldn't be difficult) they seem to be okay with it if you do want to keep it.

Posted

And my final profile for now.  Well, not just mine, I'm sharing this one with Dylan.

Oh, and sorry Tails!  :P

Name: Danny (Daniel) and Dianne Fox (Danny played by Skye, Dianne played by Dylan)

Planet:  Mobius

Birthplace: Furville

Residence: Furville Scrapyard, where the remains of Eggman’s frequent attacks against the town are dumped.

IQ: Above average

Weapon(s): Catapults and a few home made explosives.

Power(s): None, except being moderately skilled tinkerers, and pretty good and sneaking around, picking the occasional lock and pocket.

Personality: Despite the loss of their parents, both Danny and Dianne are upbeat and enthusiastic individuals.  Perhaps too much.  After Furville was saved twice with the aid of Tails, the twins became somewhat obsessed with the two-tailed fox and began trying to emulate him.  Even going so far as to create (surprisingly realistic) fake second tails to wear.  They have almost begun to regard him as a surrogate family member, despite never having met him.  Something they intend to change.

Fighting Style: Due to a lack of any combat experience, both kids would hide and keep their distances, using their catapults to attack.

Posted

Looks like I'll be taking Knux. Maybe make a character or two in the future so I'm not taking all the main ones.

Posted

So much for 'my final profile'.  Time for another one, just so stuff is happening on Earth 20XX.

Name: Alexander Steelman

Species: Human

Planet: Earth 20XX

Residence: Mega-City.  A large manor just outside town.  His Company HQ

IQ: High

Occupation: CEO of International Electromatics, a robot production firm or both civilian and military use.

Weapon(s): None, but has practiced with most of the handheld weapons produced by the company.

Power(s): None aside from a sharp mind and a high skill of multitasking.

Personality: Clever, calculating, and ruthless when necessary.  Plans for the long term, often intricately, but can miss short-term plans.

Fighting Style: Prefers to avoid a fight, or use intermediaries. 

Posted

Alright, the list has been updated, and the characters here accepted. All you need to do now, (For those who haven't yet...) is make an introduction post in the introduction topic, and you'll be ready to go.

Posted

I'm just going to assume this is still open and I'm going to take Bean, then.

Posted (edited)

Well since I already posted...

Name: Seata the fox (at least in the Sonic universe)

Birthday: ??/??/??

Planet: ????

Birthplace: ????

Residence: Traveling

IQ: Undefined

Element: Various: In truth Seata has many elements but due to memory loss as well as a bet with her siblings she only uses two.

Power(s): Restricted to Wind and Earth abilities, with shapeshifting.

Wind: Exactly as it says though that too is restricted. Seata can use wind gusts that at most can be powerful enough to tear apart buildings but only when she is aware of the area. She cant use gusts blind. She can also use wind to add more momentum to her movements and projectiles but only when she is aware of them. So she cant use it when she's numb, or when she can't see her own projectiles.

Earth: Also restricted to rock and sand and dirt. She can raise ground in any shape she pleases, from statues to spikes. She can also make projectiles out of them and condense them into dense material or crush anything between the earth she controls. Once again, its only when she is aware of it. If she doesn't know she's on earth she cant use it. If she cant see it she can't use it.

Weapon(s): A scythe

Forms (like super or something): True form

Info on form: True form is Seata's original form, which is something she can get by one of two ways: one, she recalls all her memories which is on the final day of her being on mobius. Two, she uses all seven chaos emeralds. Even in True form, Seata will stick to her fighting style, the only difference is her powers are a lot more powerful.

Personality: A flippant one ill tell you that. Seata can range from being crazy and nonsensical, which often has her doing what she wants for fun regardless of consequence, to being calm, collected and rational. The consistencies in this is that she is highly empathetic to those who are not her enemies, she's extreme in action as well as words, and she cares little about doing rational or logical things for everyone else's sake.

Fighting Style: a mix of power and blade, Seata will use whatever means to end a battle quickly, but due to a bet with her siblings (and for the sake of not making an OP character) she only uses wind and earth abilities for powers. The only limits to that is how far her creativity can go and how aware she is of her surroundings and the people in it. Catching her by surprise or getting a feel for how she fights in what situation and using it against her are your best bets at getting an advantage.

Family: One-tentaills one,two,four,five,ten/sisters/alive
three,six,seven,eight,nine/brothers/alive

Not much is known about her, it can be said that she practically has a blank slate. Her and her siblings have been traveling while trying to get Seata to remember who she is as it is a vital key to getting her to where they need to be. Though no one has ever said why.
Edited by goldtaills

Posted

Well since I already posted...

A few things Goldtails

1) Even though you've already posted, you still need to make a post in the Realm of Introduction (and please follow the rules there)

2) As you're character is not from the Sonic Universe or the Mega Man Universe, I'm not sure if they're allowed.  You'll need Jest's ruling on that

Posted

Welcome to the Character Vault. Here is where we store the characters of both already-made characters and Fan/Original characters alike.

So, I'd say that an original character outside the canon universes would be OK.

Also, there's something a bit odd about Seata, given that she's one of those "obscenely powerful but forgot how to be obscenely powerful" types.

Posted

So, I'd say that an original character outside the canon universes would be OK.

Also, there's something a bit odd about Seata, given that she's one of those "obscenely powerful but forgot how to be obscenely powerful" types.

There is much odd about her...Knowing I made her a long time ago. I only noticed that I had to do a character profile and introduction minutes before I had to go to bed.

As for the introduction, ill do it when I get back home later today.

Posted (edited)

Name: Threetaills

Birthday: ??/??/??

Planet: ????

Birthplace: ????

Residence: Traveling

IQ: 150

Element: Psychic/mind: Threetaills has the ability to read one's mind, see through one's mind, and move objects with one's mind. But he will only do the last part as Threetaills knows from previous experience that using psychic to read and see through one's mind can make you lose your own identity and mind in the process if used for too long, and dependant on the strength of the mind "too long" could be months or minutes.

Power(s): As stated before, threetaills can see through one's mind to see what another person can see, he can also read a persons mind to find or experience the memories and thoughts they carry, and he can levitate objects with his mind. But only when he has a feel for the area and the object. If he hasn't seen it or cant see it he cant move it. His psychic can also vary depending on his well being, if he isn't fully awake, or is unwell in one way or another it can affect how strong or how far his powers can go. Threetaills also will stay away from reading a persons mind or seeing through their eyes unless absolutely necessary because dependent on the person as well as how long he's using said abilities, he can lose his identity and his own mind which will ether make him the person he was reading/seeing through, or he will be in a catatonic state until another psychic can fix him.

Weapon(s): None

Forms (like super or something): True form

Info on form: True form is his original form which can be activated by the chaos emeralds in the same way super can. When in this state not only are his abilities more powerful, but he can crush or tear whatever he has in his psychic grasp.

Personality: Threetaills is calm and logical, he always acts responsibly and rarely get past irritated when it comes to being provoked. He acts as a wise man, often giving advice or explaining things to those who do not understand or have lost their way, and is even more so towards his own siblings.

Fighting Style: Threetaills will try to talk or rationalize his way out of a fight when he can, if he can't he will use his levitation (or crush and or tear if in True form) to use the environment to his advantage. If he's in a losing position he will ether try to end the battle quickly or run depending on if he can even escape or if the consequences are too heavy to run from.

Family:
Seata/sister
one/two/four/five/tentaills/sisters
six/seven/eight/ninetaills/brothers

Threetaills is one of Seata's siblings that travels with her to accomplish her long journey of finding heroes across the galaxy and unifying all worlds against a common enemy that would destroy existence itself if left unopposed. However upon traveling to the Sonic world Threetaills's sister was forcefully given amnesia by the enemy and so Threetaills as well as the rest of his siblings decided to slowly help her remember while using a bet to give her a low profile in the meantime just in case if any of the enemy's agents were out and planning to take her down while she was vulnerable.
Edited by goldtaills

Posted

I am posting now to claim my characters for my eventual return.

I would like Geoffrey, Predator Hawk, Lightning Lynx and When he comes into play Remington.

But if any are needed before I am back Jest has temporary control of them.