HomestarRunner

Fan Characters (Wanna see what ya made!)

708 posts in this topic

I guess almost all of you have seen or made a fan character before. Maybe two. Or three. Or maybe four... but you know. I have made a fan character named Flaretail and he's basically a recolor of Tails, but has fire-themed powers. (Also, for some reason he was born underwater and eventually learned to swim.) So I thought he should have a partner and a home, so I made Headshot (ANOTHER TAILS RECOLOR...) and a Rock Den in the Seaside Hills simply titled "Rock Den." Also has some BIG brains, he's really smart.

So tell me what you made.

...I want to make sure Flare and Headshot aren't lonely

I made a Lino (Lie-no)

My signature and Avy show him and stuff~

well... I have many OC's... but I've only figured out almost entire story for 5 of them... who knows... maybe I'll post their pictures someday. maybe colored maybe not xD but my number 1 OC is the one in my profile picture. (though her name isn't Shinomi like my username her name is Vivian The Hedgehog, Shinomi is my other OC's name but I like to use this picture instead sorry for confusing you guys xD)

A fan characters topic? Ooh!

Have to say over time my opinion of fan characters has changed, and I do have a couple of fan characters myself (do not judge how bad I am at drawing plz. That's what the art thread is for to me :P)

my_chameleon_oc__colour__by_dragonlord7337-d7k3m3i.jpg

This is my chameleon oc that I'm currently playing in a role play called RPM2. His name is Dominic. Being a chameleon, he has had dragon kingdom training, but he doesn't live there anymore (which is why different clothes)

dragonlord_s_new_avatar_by_dragonlord7337-d7xnyi6.jpg

This is the main oc I have that is kind of based off myself (yes. I do own a hat like that). His name is Danny and if you went on my DA/YouTube/Google account you would see him as my avatar. Haven't put so much of an effort into backstory just yet but I will

well these are my OC's friends (I was thinking of someday drawing a comic about them) on Left: Shiro and on Right: Kuro

10625108_396770627142359_3137346986185857926_n.jpg?oh=a3e954581c2eac1c914b47f24562e293&oe=54DF7CFA

A fan characters topic? Ooh!

Have to say over time my opinion of fan characters has changed, and I do have a couple of fan characters myself (do not judge how bad I am at drawing plz. That's what the art thread is for to me :P)

my_chameleon_oc__colour__by_dragonlord7337-d7k3m3i.jpg

This is my chameleon oc that I'm currently playing in a role play called RPM2. His name is Dominic. Being a chameleon, he has had dragon kingdom training, but he doesn't live there anymore (which is why different clothes)

dragonlord_s_new_avatar_by_dragonlord7337-d7xnyi6.jpg

This is the main oc I have that is kind of based off myself (yes. I do own a hat like that). His name is Danny and if you went on my DA/YouTube/Google account you would see him as my avatar. Haven't put so much of an effort into backstory just yet but I will

Pretty good! You have some good characters and I would love to see 'em in an actual roleplay.

(First day was yesterday, btw.)

well these are my OC's friends (I was thinking of someday drawing a comic about them) on Left: Shiro and on Right: Kuro

10625108_396770627142359_3137346986185857926_n.jpg?oh=a3e954581c2eac1c914b47f24562e293&oe=54DF7CFA

Those eyes... XD

Pretty good drawing. I should post some pictures here, of mine.

I can not seem to upload pictures, help.

This is frusturating

Edited by HomestarRunner

Pretty good! You have some good characters and I would love to see 'em in an actual roleplay.

Ok, you got my attention now. XD

Honestly, I'm hesitant to show this because while it indeed once was a Fan Character, it's now an original one I'm intending to use in my book series. But I can't ignore where it came from, so here he is:

Antares Fortinbras Sabath, aka "Red the Alternate" (A certain friend of Lino made the image, while I added in the dialogue. ^^)

redthealternatemodifieds.png

And don't worry about image upload, I got your back. ^_^

There are two ways to upload an image on the site: Both of which requires a URL link to the image. You can either click on the tool in your tool box on the top of the reply screen that looks the picture of a tree, and paste the link there, or you can simply put the link between the "" tags. Either way should get the same result.

The same rule apply to the "

" tag. Open without the "/" in the beginning, and close with the "/" in the beginning.

Fan Characters.... Whew, since coming here I've made several for the RP games here. Some of whom I've drawn. And... do alternate versions of existing characters count? Cause I've made sooooooo many variants of Skye Prower (see my avatar for one example!) Though, so far I haven't created a definitive Fan Character to use.

Role-Play Mania

Stacey: Similar to Dylan's character above (they share a backstory), he's a Lynx from the Dragon Kingdom, who lives elsewhere.

Zoe: Ditto, only she's a bat from the Yaygu clan.

And Zone Cop version of Fiona Fox and Bark, and Moebius versions of Skye, Melody (two actually) and Mina.

The Darkened Hourglass

Dygo and Mel Wolf: Alternate versions of Skye and Melody after time got seriously mess up. Dygo has a pic.

dygo_wolf__the_darkened_hourglass_by_calvin_skye-d7f4iai.jpg

Nina: A Mobian looking robot whose AI was created from a fusion of Nicole and Fiona. (NIcole/fioNA) She's also got a pic.

nina_by_calvin_skye-d7e18ms.jpg

Chaos Freedom

Malcolm Drax: A legionised Pine martin. The first Fan character I created for Sonic.

Skye Prower: Same name, but VERY different character. She would be, having Marine for a mother. I wasn't shipping the two, it came from a 'OMG, that would be funny' talk with a friend. And yep, there's a pic.

skye_prower__chaos_freedom_by_calvin_skye-d7e1p7n.jpg

Marley Prower: The younger brother. And yeah, another pic.

marlinspike__marley__prower__chaos_freedom_by_calvin_skye-d7e1spz.jpg

And there's several more too, but that's enough for now!

Well heck, everyone is uploading images. Better not get left out~

____l_i_n_o_____by_pandimania-d7z8jdp.png

1 person likes this

aw man Lino... your pic is so cool ;_______;

here's one of my OC's for Kingdom Hearts (as a Mobian cause I can't draw humans at all.... so I just draw them easily as Mobian's and sometimes even normal anime characters too) Here's Navix!

1969360_397243073761781_8032101021547968648_n.jpg?oh=822470d778816becd7cb2c1f222bba87&oe=54D2EF01

aw man Lino... your pic is so cool ;_______;

I just know some people is all XD;;

Thanks though~

Oh gosh now I have to dig mine up... I don't have any drawings of them on hand though... Time to whip some up.

hjfK3JQ.jpg

Ryan the Fox, Ruki the Cat, Ix the Rat, and [DATA EXPUNGED] the Hedgehog.

Ryan and Ruki are Freedom Fighters that escaped Roboticization. Ix is a GUN soldier who wasn't so lucky, but managed to regain free will. [DATABASE ERROR] is my first ever OC from when I was like, ten.

I am ashamed of all of them.

here's my main OC

10696298_409227902563298_216193551733243

Vivian The Hedgehog (I just like to use my other OC's name as my user name here sorry for any confusions everybody)

so basically... I've been thinking a story for my character but that involves some changes (might be big changes) in Sonic's universe for example she is a Chaos Emerald. (she is 8th one) so basically her family (real family) are all of the 7 Chaos Emeralds who used to be Mobians and the Chaos Emeralds we know are actually their final forms. (so their powers are locked inside the emeralds and their in another zone which exists inside the emeralds) so my character Vivian used to live there too until "Darkness" came and almost destroyed their zone (they managed to beat him though but barely) and so Vivian's parents sent her to Mobius from their zone where she could be safe. Her parents are: Dimension (father) and Astral (mother) who are both Chaos Emeralds (Astral the yellow one Dimension the purple one) and her Mobius parents are (Kirara and Leonard The Hedgehog also Brother Edward. She can use all of her powers but not all of the time as it makes her feel dizzy (her main powers are similar to Silver's) and she can read minds and sometimes see visions from the future. Because she already got powers like this the side effects for using Chaos Powers too long can be fatal. however she can use Chaos Control, Chaos Blast and Chaos Spear. She's 17 years old and her childhood friends were Knuckles and Sally. She lives in a hidden village on a small island but because of The Chaos Control it was easy for her to teleport on Angel Island. sorry for the long introduction xD

Edited by Shinomi-chan
1 person likes this

here's my main OC

10696298_409227902563298_2161935517332435304_n.jpg?oh=28bc488b10f8dfe4947d5ad60cd6f470&oe=550DD13E&__gda__=1426873864_1c2f2b51444d981a0ac9eca67d6c86f0

Vivian The Hedgehog (I just like to use my other OC's name as my user name here sorry for any confusions everybody)

so basically... I've been thinking a story for my character but that involves some changes (might be big changes) in Sonic's universe for example she is a Chaos Emerald. (she is 8th one) so basically her family (real family) are all of the 7 Chaos Emeralds who used to be Mobians and the Chaos Emeralds we know are actually their final forms. (so their powers are locked inside the emeralds and their in another zone which exists inside the emeralds) so my character Vivian used to live there too until "Darkness" came and almost destroyed their zone (they managed to beat him though but barely) and so Vivian's parents sent her to Mobius from their zone where she could be safe. Her parents are: Dimension (father) and Astral (mother) who are both Chaos Emeralds (Astral the yellow one Dimension the purple one) and her Mobius parents are (Kirara and Leonard The Hedgehog also Brother Edward. She can use all of her powers but not all of the time as it makes her feel dizzy (her main powers are similar to Silver's) and she can read minds and sometimes see visions from the future. Because she already got powers like this the side effects for using Chaos Powers too long can be fatal. however she can use Chaos Control, Chaos Blast and Chaos Spear. She's 17 years old and her childhood friends were Knuckles and Sally. She lives in a hidden village on a small island but because of The Chaos Control it was easy for her to teleport on Angel Island. sorry for the long introduction xD

I do like to point out that there IS a section specifically for making FC/OC profiles. Just saying. ^^

eh... I just thought it might've been easier to just explain it here... ^_^'' sorry..

Oh gosh now I have to dig mine up... I don't have any drawings of them on hand though... Time to whip some up.

hjfK3JQ.jpg

Ryan the Fox, Ruki the Cat, Ix the Rat, and [DATA EXPUNGED] the Hedgehog.

Ryan and Ruki are Freedom Fighters that escaped Roboticization. Ix is a GUN soldier who wasn't so lucky, but managed to regain free will. [DATABASE ERROR] is my first ever OC from when I was like, ten.

I am ashamed of all of them.

(Bonnie, is that you?)

(As a mouse?)

oh my god you know Bonnie? O_O and yeah it does look like him o-o halp.

10457932_409384225880999_2363654330261143710_n.jpg?oh=d34fab60450bb4867b5d07a5910240e1&oe=54FC22BC&__gda__=1427414624_b268cae49263bd447369a427b478f87d

once again one of my OC's Mars The Rabbit!

Eheheheh. Just give Ix a bow tie, he'll fit the part.

Fan-Characters? Uh I am not good in that part but I had some ^^

Well my characters I played in some RPGs or used them in some fancfictions were Metal Sonic and Metal Scouge. Yeah you might say that these are characters from SEGA and the Archie Comics, but I just took their personalities and expand them. I don't say that these are my fan-characters, I just tried to make more out of these bots, because SEGA and the Archie Comics didn't do a lot with these guys. They are more like all other robots who will loose against Sonic with an old Spin Dash. They can do more with them, like they had done this with Shard the Metal Sonic (SU Saga with the Secret Freedom Fighters).

Then my reaaaally first OC was Escada the Rabbit and I got there the idea of Bunnie, because Escada has a robot part with one arm too, but thats all and I mixed this up with an old pirate-personality. But...I better don't draw her xD

Just a sketch from these guys but...you see Escada...I failed xD

lhv9iryi.jpg

Those are really good Centaur Man ^_^

Those are really good Centaur Man ^_^

Thank you! Yeah I can draw robots but not the mobian-creatures or humans like Eggman xP

I guess I can draw robots somehow... Mobians pretty well but humans.. nope xD

here's another OC of mine Darkness

10868201_420416241444464_8207788042903001237_n.jpg?oh=7b5533a61f568dbc9e5b31b33de295bc&oe=552FA37C&__gda__=1425794838_728e07cfe1711a9bc1922bc3906b0e5f

and Cola The Rabbit

10888741_420416291444459_4011134768477611344_n.jpg?oh=4f8eb991c190ce9d09d0b53cab6916a8&oe=553B93B4

and (funny story eh ^_^) Shinomi The Lynx/Momo

10609491_420416318111123_1882378427879545315_n.jpg?oh=241060a6db2d6dd0ddb5769af577bfed&oe=55009F2B&__gda__=1430491895_00df5dd632f103446c142d7d40a51975

I'm new here, but this is my kina topic so here goes

This is my main nerd Breezy (The Honeybee) Betowski (I have so many characters sob)

it_s_breezy_in_here__by_trevenants-d6c8f