HomestarRunner

Fan Characters (Wanna see what ya made!)

708 posts in this topic

Awwww!  More great work!  Keep it up!

Can I adopt you as my bro now? xD

I thought you already had! ;)

Oh... wait.. I think that was as a Sis...

1 person likes this

More oc's of different anime/games:

Beelzebub

Image may contain: drawing

as written on the pic

Image may contain: text

Devil's Candy, only Kazu doesn't belong to me.

No automatic alt text available.

Grandia II (The oc's name is Lilian)

Final Fantasy IX

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu Ka? Isogashii Desu Ka? Sugutte Moratte Ii Desu Ka?/What do you do at the end of the world? Will you stay? Will you save us?

(yes that is the full name of the anime)

Nice work as always, Shinomi!

I really like the FF IX and the Yakuza ones. ;) 

Edited by Thire
1 person likes this

I love every single one of them... but Levi and Sat-chan have highly surprised me, for someone else know the wonderful comic Devil's Candy is...

...and that puts a smile on my face.

1 person likes this

I love every single one of them... but Levi and Sat-chan have highly surprised me, for someone else know the wonderful comic Devil's Candy is...

...and that puts a smile on my face.

....You know Devil's Candy. We need to talk. ASAP.

So this time I have a lot of oc's to show (although most of them are my own "what if" for SU if my oc Emerald was part of it, some headcanons)

I made this design for my friend

fusion of Peridot and Emerald

fusion of Jasper and Emerald

Fusion of Pearl and Emerald

Fusion of Lapis Lazuli and Emerald

fusion of Padparadscha and Emerald

Image may contain: text

fusion of my friends Amethyst and Emerald

fusion of my other friends' Zoisite and Emerald

my other oc (no backstory yet)

All this is amazing, but your peach sapphire really takes the cake.

I have to admit your gems are great I just wish you had drawn a fusion of Emerald and Lars.

I have to admit your gems are great I just wish you had drawn a fusion of Emerald and Lars.

WHICH Emerald? Since this is MY oc Emerald. Who is not like SU's official.

All this is amazing, but your peach sapphire really takes the cake.

Thank you! :3

Nazuna Kazemoto by Teslarossa

"Nanakorobiyaoki (fall seven times, stand up eight)."

Nazuna Kazemoto is a Japanese Bobtail from the Akita prefecture of Japan. Coming from a wealthy family, the family-oriented Nazuna wields Jadesabre, an ancient katana with a blade made out of jadeite, enhanced with magic.

Nazuna was born and raised in the wealthy Kazemoto family in Murahara, Akita. There, she lived in a castle that had belonged to them for over hundreds of years.

Nazuna had an older brother named Daichi, and parents named Taro and Mizuki. She and her brother were intense rivals during their younger years, competing against each other to see who would become the next wielder of the magical Jadesabre in the future.

This would prove to be meaningless when a group of ninjas were sent to the Kazemoto castle at night to take the Jadesabre and sell it off for money. Taro held off the ninjas for as long as he could, but was ultimately killed when a ninja beheads him. The green katana is dropped as Nazuna takes it to save what little history they had left of their family as the castle was set on fire. Nazuna successfully, yet narrowly escapes the blazing castle as the ninjas died trying to chase her, but Daichi and Mizuki escaped from the opposite side, separating them. The haunting memory of her father being killed in front of her triggers an emotional imbalance that would last for a decade.

Suffering from hunger, the then-8-year-old Nazuna passes out near a small village, where she meets Sensei Nobukazu, who was Taro's teacher of the way of the sword and his closest friend. After being told what happened to him, Nobukazu takes Nazuna under his wing and trains her how to use the Jadesabre. Having already known some of its spells, he has taught her five of them.

Nobukazu tells Nazuna that the Jadesabre was an ancient sword that her ancestors had built over a thousand years ago, and that it was enchanted. The men and women involved with this sword had their spirits incarnated inside of it when they died, and the sword became more powerful.

Over the course of 16 years, Nazuna became a master of the blade, even more so than her father. Nazuna finally found the balance that she had lost 16 years ago, and can live life knowing that she has been reborn. Nobukazu soon dies of old age, but he died proud of teaching Nazuna. She inherits his house, becoming a teacher like him.

After returning to the now reconstructed Kazemoto castle to provide offerings to Taro, she reunites with Mizuki and Daichi, who had married the latter years prior after becoming widowed. Daichi had become a swordfighter like her, having bought the older Diamondsabre. To see if he still had what it takes, Nazuna spars with him like they had in their childhood. She won with ease thanks to Nobukazu's teachings, but this attracted Daichi in a way never experienced before. 

During the days of family bonding that passed, Daichi's love for Nazuna became creepily more apparent, until the day where he confesses to her. The night before, Daichi killed his wife to be able to marry Nazuna. After realising what he had done, and only seeing him as a brother, she refused with genuine disgust. An enraged Daichi attempts to molest her, but she manages to fight him off with a kick. Nazuna draws out her sword, and Daichi unsheathes his, and the two battled inside of the castle. Due to Daichi's diamond-cut blade, he breaks Nazuna's Jadesabre, leaving her defenceless. It was then the spirits of Taro, Nobukazu, and Mizuki were freed, forming the projection of a dragon and consuming Daichi's spirit to kill him instantly. The Jadesabre was then repaired as the spirits returned to it, and the Diamondsabre was destroyed.

"Sensei Nobukazu told me there were bad people in this world that I must fight... I never thought one of them would be my brother."

Personality

Nazuna tends to be highly group-oriented, placing heavy emphasis on family connection as the source of identity and protection from challenges in life. This means she has a high moral with her family and friends, and vows never to leave any of them behind.

Nazuna also follows a great code of honour, and cannot bring dishonour to herself, or to her own family name. For this reason, she tries her best to be honest and respectful to everyone and everything around her, and will admit her mistakes when she has to.

Despite these morals, she often fails to feel empathy for the others. She is unwilling to acknowledge strong emotion and pain due to her traditional values, which may be hard to interpret by most (Western) people.

When she speaks, Nazuna has a low, yet firm voice, and her emotion is conveyed through her intonation clearly. When she is angry, you can tell that she is; when she is upset, you can tell she is upset; when she is fearful, you can tell she is fearful, otherwise she will say so directly.

Jadesabre

The Jadesabre is Nazuna's personal weapon, described as a black katana with a blade made of jadeite, a tough mineral capable of cutting stone. The sword is enchanted, and can create powerful effects using a combination of sword movements and spells. Spells are activated by performing a sword move and saying their commands at the same time.

The Jadesabre is also used as a spiritual communication device, allowing not just her, but anyone wielding it to speak directly to their long-deceased loved ones (shiryo) and detect Japanese elemental spirits known as "yokai". The Jadesabre can sometimes move by itself, under control of the spirits. It may pull itself or point towards the direction of Nazuna's destination or objective.

When the blade is destroyed, the spirits inside are unleashed and combine to form the "Kazemoto dragon", to then wreak rampage on the person responsible for destroying it. When the target is neutralised, the dragon dissolves and the spirits go back into the sword to repair it.

Nazuna has no powers of her own and is ultimately defenceless without the Jadesabre. If the Jadesabre is stolen, the user will be able to use its spells if they knew how.

Tosshin (突進, English: Charge!): Pulling the Jadesabre backwards over her shoulder and yelling this command, Nazuna rapidly charges forward once thrusting the sword forward.

Hineri (捻り, English: Spin!): Spinning her body to the right and jumping, Nazuna leaps into the air, sending her target up with her.

Tsubusu (潰す, English: Smash!): Used after Hineri, Nazuna can aim the sword downwards to quickly strike back into the ground.

Kieru (消える, English: Vanish!): Spinning the sword around her 360 degrees and aiming it upwards, Nazuna can cloak. This will wear off if Nazuna drops her sword or if anything hits her.

Yugamu (歪む, English: Deflect!): Holding the sword horizontally in front of her eyes, 10 green lights will surround Nazuna from the front, deflecting throwing attacks and blocking melee attacks. Each of these lights will vanish after blocking an attack, so the spell will be active for 10 hits.

Edited by Tesla-That-Hedgehog
2 people like this

Me likes this o-o so Japanese. (though are you going to put this in the Character Vault or so as well? Since you obviously HAVE told her story here to an amazing detail) I also like how you too make a more darker, kinda realistic..ish world. I have like 2-3 characters like this too. (With either darker Mobius or other planet and universe completely)

Thank you so so much!!

What's the Character Vault..?

It's in Free Play section. There you can basically introduce any of your characters especially if you role play as them at any point. 

Thank you so so much!!

What's the Character Vault..?

It's in Free Play section. There you can basically introduce any of your characters especially if you role play as them at any point. 

It seems... dead.

There's only about a dozen active members here Tesla.  Everything's quiet around here.

Soooooooo anyone remember good ol' Polaris Moon? I re-drew her!:

1 person likes this

Soooooooo anyone remember good ol' Polaris Moon? I re-drew her!:

That looks like Cynthia from Pokemon as a Mobian to me.

Now that you mention it Geoffrey...

oh, okay then ._. ;__; it's not like I already made a backstory for her and everything.

I... honestly don't see the "mobian" in that pic. She looks like a cute loli jedi to me. Something I never thought I would ever see...

1 person likes this

I... honestly don't see the "mobian" in that pic. She looks like a cute loli jedi to me. Something I never thought I would ever see...

That I can accept. I mean she IS a loli. She's over 200 years old xD so.. not a Jedi though.

Final one of my Steven Universe fusions so far. with the headcanon in mind that there are two types of Emeralds, Alpha and Beta. (My oc being Beta and canon Emerald being Alpha):