HomestarRunner

Fan Characters (Wanna see what ya made!)

708 posts in this topic

More students of the Yokai School... each one more adorable and strange than the last one...

Now I think of it, you usually put these characters here, but are they even fan-characters to begin with? Because I thought they were fully original. Maybe I missed they are inspired by the Yo-kai Watch series? 

Hm... You're right, I mean I THINK they're original but.. I mean the term yokai has been around for so long, that you can't really say any of your yokai characters are "original" I think... or something. .___. also it ain't JUST Yokai school. there are others, chimeras, cat humans, lizard humans, zombies, ghosts, puppets, dragons, humans, an adorable sheep spirit.

Okay, so they are actually characters created by you, with no relation to any anime, videogame, comic or whatever... I was wondering because of this being a Fan Character section, and the only exisiting franchise I could relate your work to was Yo-kai Watch.

But then again, as you've said, you have taken different kinds of, let's say, monsters, and made your own story with them. They are original. You shouldn't have any problem in making your own manga with them. So    J U S T    D O    I T !  MAKE THAT COMIC COME TRUE!

1 person likes this

Okay, so they are actually characters created by you, with no relation to any anime, videogame, comic or whatever... I was wondering because of this being a Fan Character section, and the only exisiting franchise I could relate your work to was Yo-kai Watch.

But then again, as you've said, you have taken different kinds of, let's say, monsters, and made your own story with them. They are original. You shouldn't have any problem in making your own manga with them. So    J U S T    D O    I T !  MAKE THAT COMIC COME TRUE!

But that's not the comic I'm making D:

Welp, once again, Mister Chaos, drawing fan-characters that are NOT fan-characters, but redesigns of... things...

Behold, the Fanged Madman, the Mischivieous Reptile...

S E V I P E R ,   T H E    F A N G    S N A K E ! !

sivaipah_di_sneik_by_cesarlocodellapiz-d

And yes, that's how I imagine him in real life. Scientifically accurate.

Also, yes, it's a Sonic-styled version of the famous Pokemon. I know it's weird. 
Yes, he's wearing a crown.
Yes, he has gloves.
No, he doesn't have legs, just the tail. 
I... honestly have no idea what I've made with the right side of the face. I just wanted to maintain the purple mark of the pokemon's design, but making it look like a spike that comes of from the eyebrow... or something. 

I dunno what I was thinking when I made this...

I... guess I should focus in posting actual fan-characters, and not people from here, or else you're going to think I'm obsessed with this site...

... but maybe I am...

Edited by ChaosKaiser
4 people like this

Wow!  That's pretty amazing!  Great adaption of the origonal!

Now... is that a crown of insanity or sandwiches? 

1 person likes this

Welp, once again, Mister Chaos, drawing fan-characters that are NOT fan-characters, but redesigns of... things...

Behold, the Fanged Madman, the Mischivieous Reptile...

Hidden Content

I... guess I should focus in posting actual fan-characters, and not people from here, or else you're going to think I'm obsessed with this site...

... but maybe I am...

How did you make him.. so.. ADORABLE?! O3O hnnnnnnng <3

1 person likes this

I like this version. Well done. He would definitely not get along with Mordred.

2 people like this

Just yesterday I jumped on the Bandwagon and did some Cuphead bosses xD (please don't kill me)

No automatic alt text available.

my two lovely ladies :3 (and yes Kaffy is supposed to be a strong cup of coffee, and Teal is pretty much Bubble Tea in the more literal sense)

Very nice Shin. Though I haven't played Cuphead.

1 person likes this

I have played cuphead (finished isle 1 but that's about it)

And I think they look good

1 person likes this

Thanks :D I'm in fact making more of these. Though I don't know if I should like those mini bosses as well for the main villains? ._.

What started as some quick sketches to experiment with hairstyles, then turned to a larger sketch to try drawing a different body type, and then I decided to colour it.  And as I haven't posted anything here for a while (cause my stuff is rubbish) I thought I'd do so for the heck of it.

So here were are, an older Skye, from a Tails and Rouge pairing.

Skye_Rouge_Final.png

2 people like this

What started as some quick sketches to experiment with hairstyles, then turned to a larger sketch to try drawing a different body type, and then I decided to colour it.  And as I haven't posted anything here for a while (cause my stuff is rubbish) I thought I'd do so for the heck of it.

So here were are, an older Skye, from a Tails and Rouge pairing.

Hidden Content

Rubbish? You mean art? (I mean sure poses are difficult af to draw, but hey you're only getting better when you draw more. ) Which reminds me I NEED to upload some pics regarding of my comic Empty World which I haven't still done, but getting there. 

Rubbish? You mean art? (I mean sure poses are difficult af to draw, but hey you're only getting better when you draw more. ) Which reminds me I NEED to upload some pics regarding of my comic Empty World which I haven't still done, but getting there. 

Pretty sure I do mean rubbish!  But yes, we do wanna see them Shinomi!

Well done Skye! You're doing better than me. I haven't drawn anything in quite awhile.

Edited by Seviper the Fang Snake

I made a character for the good ol' Talespin!

Here she is:

Image may contain: drawing

such edge :,3

1 person likes this

Nice work!

1 person likes this

I am sure she would fit right in with the gang in Louie's

1 person likes this

I am sure she would fit right in with the gang in Louie's

Louie's? Puh-lease she's a mercenary.

Sooooooo I made Star vs. The Forces of Evil characters. Yeah. (Although Toffee and Rasticore are straight from the show)

No automatic alt text available.

what would happen if you mixed my oc and Toffee 

same as the last one but more monster like

"I will boop the snoot!"  Lol!  Nice work as usual Shinomi!

1 person likes this

Other pics of another oc:

(by the thought that Eclipsa would have a child)

Mewberty form

my first oc with Ludo, Buff Frog and a cat

Awwww!  More great work!  Keep it up!

1 person likes this