HomestarRunner

Fan Characters (Wanna see what ya made!)

708 posts in this topic

More great drawings Shinomi!  We missed them!

1 person likes this

It's not only that you have created a really fitting OC in the Powerpuff Girls Z series...

...but you also improved Buttercup's costume. How? Well, you painted her jacket GREEN! As it should be. I always thought the yellow jacket didn't suit her. I guesd you did this because of Bunny's color being yellow too, but really, they both look a lot better with that tiny change. 

Also, I dig the poses. You're getting better with those! 

1 person likes this

It's not only that you have created a really fitting OC in the Powerpuff Girls Z series...

...but you also improved Buttercup's costume. How? Well, you painted her jacket GREEN! As it should be. I always thought the yellow jacket didn't suit her. I guesd you did this because of Bunny's color being yellow too, but really, they both look a lot better with that tiny change. 

Also, I dig the poses. You're getting better with those! 

To be honest I accidentally used a darker shaded green for her jacket, though even in the show Buttercup's jacket is a greenish yellow color. You can see it clearer in close ups. I thought it was yellow at first too until I took a closer look. I mean I guess it makes sense since her dress' color is a bit lighter green, and the jacket has to be pale colored. (and thanks I just wanted to try something new with the poses. )

Nicely done Shinni. Missed these great drawings.

1 person likes this

If anyone remembers my characters from the dream I once had..  well I made more xD :

Image may contain: text

The cousin of Sarah Dracool, Ouji-Sama type. VERY obnoxious, and loud when he wants attention. Considers Dennis as his worst enemy in fame. Favorite bloodtype AB. Uses his fangirls as a blood bank ( source of drinking )

Image may contain: drawing

Robots, they make Tick Tock sounds A LOT when thinking about something. Their hair antenna goes up whenever they sense danger. Their arms can lengthen up to 20 meters. Their voice sounds robotic, but they can mimic others voice with perfect pitch. EL -1 is the younger brother.

I say it now: Shinomi's creations deserve her own web-page. Maybe a whole internet. 

Your ideas never stop surprising me for good.  I like the concept behind Vampierre, and that name is just hilarious...you took something as intimidating as the Dracul surname, and made it cool (pun intented). And I LOVE the" EL-bro-bots", their designs looks like a mix between Nicktoons and anime...HOW COOL IS THAT??

It seems your imaginations has no limits... you... you honestly inspire me! And I'm sure I'm not the only one inspired by your iconic characters.

1 person likes this

I say it now: Shinomi's creations deserve her own web-page. Maybe a whole internet. 

Your ideas never stop surprising me for good.  I like the concept behind Vampierre, and that name is just hilarious...you took something as intimidating as the Dracul surname, and made it cool (pun intented). And I LOVE the" EL-bro-bots", their designs looks like a mix between Nicktoons and anime...HOW COOL IS THAT??

It seems your imaginations has no limits... you... you honestly inspire me! And I'm sure I'm not the only one inspired by your iconic characters.

Dude I'm about to cry because you're being so nice to me ;U;b but thank you so much.

1 person likes this

Well, I wouldn't be so nice to you if you weren't this nice to us, and showed so much artistic and creative potential!

1 person likes this

OHMYGOD I FORGOT TWO CHARACTERS!!!: 

Devina wears lobster like gloves and lizard like shoes, no one knows why. The only real parts of her chimera body are her horns and tail. She likes colorful things. Anything multi-colored gets her interested. She likes to hide her other eye with her hair, and so far no one has seeb her right eye. (Not that they haven't tried but they'll get hit by her tail)

Not much is known about Ursa. The only thing he seems to say is "Kuma" and he collects anything bear like, he loves to nap and climb on trees. And is obsessed with honey (mostly honey melon) very lazy.

1 person likes this

It's a creepier version of Winnie the Pooh!

In all seriousness, great work Shinomi. And I echo Chaos Kaiser's sentiments.

2 people like this

It's a creepier version of Winnie the Pooh!

In all seriousness, great work Shinomi. And I echo Chaos Kaiser's sentiments.

But Ursa is... adorable! ;_; 

Let's say she's creepily adorable. As well as Devina. They have one thing in common: their hands are not quite handy.

Okay, I don't know if this might count as a fan-character, because is an already cannon character, just changed... Just linework, but here she is.

What if Amy Rose was Amy the Hedgehog? Basically, if Amy took the role of Sonic in Mobius. I think she might look like this:

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_img_20170921_wa0027_by_ces

And yes, it was inspired by the last frame of the ending animation in Sonic CD. The first game Amy was featured in. Kinda ironic, huh?

Maybe there is a section for these kind of things and I didn't know?

Edited by ChaosKaiser

Ooooooh!  Nice!  I like her.  As we don't have a character redesign thread, I think here's still a great place to put her!

2 people like this

I think that drawing looks more like Tails' and Amy's daughter.

1 person likes this

Maybe. We haven't seen your Tails/Amy parents timeline

Welp, I don't see any clear resemblance to Tails... maybe the frontal hair? Still, Amy already has it.

And I now remember that topic! I even posted in it! Silly me, sorry for the mistake...

Let's say she's creepily adorable. As well as Devina. They have one thing in common: their hands are not quite handy.

Okay, I don't know if this might count as a fan-character, because is an already cannon character, just changed... Just linework, but here she is.

Hidden Content

Maybe there is a section for these kind of things and I didn't know?

Love this little cutiepie! (does that mean Sonic takes the role of Amy?

I suppose so... I was thinking about what if Sonic didn't show up in Little Planet, and so Amy took his role? Or something? 

Edited by ChaosKaiser

So.... is this an Amy with Sonic's speed, or still using her classic Piko-piko hammer.... I hope not BOTH, cause that would be an unstoppable force of nature.

And... I hope Sonic isn't taking the 'Amy' role cause.... that's just creepy.  What Amy does is borderline enough at times, the idea of a guy doing it... *shakes head*

1 person likes this

Sonic as a obsessed fan boy stalker...yeah guy stalkers are creepy.

1 person likes this

Hey. Hey. Hey Guys... More characters:

She is made of ice-cream, she can re-attach and take off her own hair (which is completely edible, and is said to taste amazing) though if you try to forcibly eat the ice-cream hair she will possibly bury you in ice-cream that WILL kill you. (And do not try to take her shoes either) can't take the heat. (Hence why she has clothes designed to give off cold air all around her) DO NOT call her Sweetie. Although her personality is pretty SWEET.

Image may contain: text

A puppet which was brought alive with magic, unlike Yokai class dolls which come to life after 100 years. (Doesn't like anyone talking about his "scars) very shy. Loves big clothes

They do not do much. They fly around the campus whispering things. No one knows what they're saying.

Partly human, cat and ? No one knows what her actual feet and hands look like (no cat puns) will claw your face. Likes naps, and climbing trees (although she doesn't seem to know how to get down) actually LIKES water??

More students of the Yokai School... each one more adorable and strange than the last one...

Now I think of it, you usually put these characters here, but are they even fan-characters to begin with? Because I thought they were fully original. Maybe I missed they are inspired by the Yo-kai Watch series?