HomestarRunner

Fan Characters (Wanna see what ya made!)

708 posts in this topic

That looks pretty good.  Really like the coat!

1 person likes this

Wow awesome design! ^_^ love the clothes!

1 person likes this

Everyone: Meet E! (I'm possibly trying to make a comic of this character... If you want to know the story more you can always PM me.)

14925684_716667301819355_839994070869705

14947572_716667331819352_133347423498126

Oh, nice.  Good luck with the comic

Thank you. I'm not sure if I'll keep that design or if I change it a bit. 

Play around with it, make lots of variations and see which one you like the best!

Yeah I'm trying xD What do you think about it as it is right now? 

Given the name, it would appear to be 'last Mobian on Mobius', change species and planet name as appropriate! 

Oh E is not Mobian. This is completely unrelated to Mobius. The comics name would be Empty World. 

I guessed.  I was just using that as a placeholder

I finally tried making a background. Also this IS still Vivian but in a younger age:

15032904_719929228159829_310681012312512

Wow!  Nice change of style for Vivian.  And nice scene!

Thank you (that hair style was... BEFORE the "accident.." o_o'' Also would you believe me if I just drew that ship without any model pics? (First time drawing one too, I was nervous whether it was Eggmanish enough xD (also did ya notice Sonic's feet?)

"Accident???"

And for no model pics that's pretty good.

Yep, saw the feet.  Knocked out or napping? ;) 

1 person likes this

("Accident" being her father accidentally cut her hair with a sword, later on Vivian changed her hairstyle to what it is now. and Sonic is waking up after falling of from the ship in the background, saved by Vivian)

Oh yes!  And nice!  He does seem to fall off high things a lot!

Let's see how many people I can offend with this! :D (not really I just like drawing don't kill me pls.)

15032278_719929208159831_714164774499582

Awwwww, cute!

1 person likes this

Oh it's actually her hoodie, but she used to wear it open back in the day and with sleeves rolled up. 

Wait... Original Characters that truly deserve to be called ORIGINAL? THIS IS MADNESS!

@Shiromi-chan I guess you could make a completely new Sonic universe, putting together all your OCs

I have just a pair of Fan-characters, and I'm still remaking them so that they can fully fit in the cannon with no changes (which is surprisingly easier and more fun than you might think!).

Also, I took some cannonical characters I drawn loooong ago and look nothing like the real ones, and tried to remake them so as they look like new ones. That's pretty fun too.

Wait... Original Characters that truly deserve to be called ORIGINAL? THIS IS MADNESS!

@Shiromi-chan I guess you could make a completely new Sonic universe, putting together all your OCs

I have just a pair of Fan-characters, and I'm still remaking them so that they can fully fit in the cannon with no changes (which is surprisingly easier and more fun than you might think!).

Also, I took some cannonical characters I drawn loooong ago and look nothing like the real ones, and tried to remake them so as they look like new ones. That's pretty fun too.

So... um.. Sorry to ask, but you're not saying my Oc's are BAD are you..? and don't worry I don't even use all of them in the same universe. Most of my Oc's are from different anime, but since I can not draw humans, I rather make them Mobians since they are the only thing I CAN draw. As for Sonic Oc's I have 9 or so. All of them have different realities though. Most of them have no Canonical connections to the main Mobius except for Vivian, Cola, Shinomi and Lone. 

Of course they aren't bad... THEY'RE HORRIBLE! (Sarcasm) Of course not, they're pretty cool, and they fit on the idea of truly ORIGINAL I was exposing.

What I mean is that with nine characters, you're adding a lot to the universe, and it's a pity they don't interact with each other because of being in different realities. 

If you are interested in manga, you should try drawing humans too! I bet you'll do it great

Everyone: Meet E! (I'm possibly trying to make a comic of this character... If you want to know the story more you can always PM me.)

14925684_716667301819355_839994070869705

14947572_716667331819352_133347423498126

This one, for example, is more like a chibi manga character (and it's sooooo cute >w<)

(Mod note: Try not to double post)

1 person likes this