HomestarRunner

Fan Characters (Wanna see what ya made!)

708 posts in this topic

lara_underground_by_goldtaills-d8g7n2z.p

Since ive got a lot of these I figured i'd share some more.

Lara the cat is always fun to play as knowing her psychotic and crazy yet smart nature. Ive always used her as with the idea that she's a successful villain meaning she could actually get away with what she planned (or at least more so than Eggman). She was also the first character I used for more extreme and dark themes and stories that got me into more dark plots, that while may be horrible for all protagonists involved, was really intense and interesting for those playing or reading. She also helped me practice drawing more twisted expressions on characters.

So here's sort of "unusual" or "bad guy" OC of mine Grandmaster Lone The Cat!

10269512_442767145876040_124931000599219

My friend told me to post this though to be honest I didn't think it was a good idea..

No worries.  It is good.

Curious about the tail.  Is that a weapon on the tip?

Yes it is. It works like a normal needle. And depending what liquid she uses as a weapon it can be used for many things (if she puts sleeping medicine in the little capsule on the right side of her tail she can easily end unnecessary fights or imprison some of the freedom fighters. Also her tail can grow "a little bit" longer" which makes the fight a bit more difficult for some certain Freedom Fighters for example.) Also her left leg is robotic allowing her to hover some time or fly (that's if she is able to keep her balance but she usually uses her tail for that.) It is also possible to change the end of her tail if she so wishes. To a more hook like end or arrow like end. And her hand turns into a laser cannon.

Edited by Shinomi-chan

Cool.  Nice set of abilities.

Thanks :3 and well of course her robotic eye is able to calculate stuff and to find anything organic.. 

I should probably draw Captain Zero next... He is connected to Lone's story...

Well actually I have drawn him but this one's one of my older works and not that good (plus no colors) but Zero's on the right also don't mind the text cause I was using Dudesons notebook at the time xD (because I wanted to make pictures that connected to the text's and pictures inside the notebook so I might put some of the older ones here often)

10411067_445090238977064_474996614668958

And here's Lone Vs. Blaze

11726_445090308977057_139850331961126192

And Edward and his "dearest sister" like he says... Vivian

10429284_445090178977070_763648131057531

And my OC's Cola Vs. Lone

10408128_445090038977084_644921736777520

Thank yew :D

Geoffrey asked me to Draw his OC so here he is! :D

11329752_490051677814253_235608490443651

Edited by Shinomi-chan

I hope you all like Oda Dex Madillo! A character who started as Mighty's cousin and ended up being a tech genius who turns emo lol.

Thank you thank you! I tried my best to draw him :D

Very nice work Shinomi.  All fo them

As somebody who has known Oda Dex Madillo for years, I can safely say that's a nice drawing of him. You did good, Shinomi. :D

As somebody who has known Oda Dex Madillo for years, I can safely say that's a nice drawing of him. You did good, Shinomi. :D

See I told you Jest would know if you tried to steal him Shini lol. Jest you should ask her to draw Red or Teddie for you!

Wow, those are cute fan characters especially Vivian's Brother. XD
Too bad my characters are kinda human, it would probably be hard to draw that... and not in the terms of 'Sonic Overlanders' but actual Humans and some other kinds of people...

Even though my avatar shows a 'hedgehog' character named Holy R. Enigma too bad that's not what he looks like anymore... lol

Edited by Holy R. Enigma