Danny Felixe

Sonic Runners (2015, Smartphone)

149 posts in this topic

I knew it.. There IS storyline! YUSH! X3

In regards to the pictures shown yesterday by RedTF... there is more leaked

Firstly... we have some playable character sprites... only it's more than what we originally saw...

JnCws6E-1024x408.png

So... as well as having the characters from Team Sonic, Dark, Rose and Chaotix... we also have Silver (yay!), Blaze and Metal Sonic! I had my doubts about Sonic Heroes 2 before... but with this character list... <_<

There isn't anything showing how to unlock some of these characters yet... maybe soon...

But that's not all! We have more characters who've shown up in the game files

JnCws6E1.png

Well... we've already seen King whatshisface but now it looks like we'll be getting Erazor Djinn from Secret Rings, Merlina from Sonic and the Black Night, Zavok from Lost World and Froggy! (Froggy will be a boss? :o)

But wait! There's more!

700px-SonicRunnersImage2.png

Okay... we've already seen Mecha Espio (still don't know whether that's just a robot or if Espio got himself roboticised) but it appears we have a possessed Shadow and a possessed Omega. Based on the colour scheme, my guess it's Erazor Djinn's doing but I have no idea... and I really want to find out

One final thing... which you've already seen but there's more of now

JnCws6E3.png

Mecha Eggman. Either a robot or he got himself roboticised I don't know

Seriously... I really want to find out what's going on here...

Source

AHA! I told you it was Sonic Heroes 2!!! >: D ahahaha!! I knew it!! Also... This looks... So cool! o_o And It's got actual (probably) Well made STORY! In a MOBILE GAME! SONIC MOBILE GAME! How cool is that?! >_<

Honestly... I'm curious to see how they'd make a story which includes Zavok, Erazor Djinn and Merlina in the same story. They're not exactly ones that fit together easily

Oh don't you worry Dylan. I'm sure they'll find a way. They always have (though never including Sonic 06)

You know... this is kinda looking like Sonic Generations MK2...  A homage to all the stuff that didn't make it into that game

With more Metal-series/robotized.  I'd suspect the former as the robotizer hasn't appeared in games itself, but you never know.

Skye! You're a genius!!! O_O Of course it's Sonic Generations 2!!! Why didn't I think of that??

I wouldn't be surprise if this is the anniversary title we been waiting for while I still say the 25th anniversary title made be good I think this is the best for now will it get the rockmanxover treatment or thrown to the side just for being a mobile game.

This gotta be new good game... Hopefully... Please be welcomed warmly...

This gotta be new good game... Hopefully... Please be welcomed warmly...

Not to spoiler anything for a soft launch title it's a fun game can't wait for the full version.

I just want it to be done and I want it O_O

From what I understand, the A-Team of Sonic Team made Sonic Runners, so if they make the 25th anniversary title, I can see it being a Sonic the Hedgehog The Movie: The Game, with the STH movie set for 2016. However, I don't think Sonic Runners is going to be the anniversary title, even though so far, Runners is a pretty good game.

I still haven't got to play it... *sigh* But then again things come in Finland veeeeery slowly..

I still haven't got to play it... *sigh* But then again things come in Finland veeeeery slowly..

You could just get it online a lot of us did.

... NEVEEEEEEEEEER! I'll rather wait than use the dark forces of internet!! Oh wait o_o

It's online now? I didn't know that...

But I'll probably wait as well... get the official "it won't work on your phone" before I look for other ways

I'm with Dyl in this one :D

Well people who do have it are beta tester because were trying to see what they need to improve I ran into a couple of them but you and dyl are missing out on a good game.

Everyone will get it eventually. 

I'm a patient man, I can wait....Is it out yet?

But since there are many characters from different games... Time paradox thingy? Or other World bosses involved? :3

Something like generations maybe?

Screenshot_2015-03-06-20-28-34.png

There is 6% chance to get one of the Team Chaotix at Premium Roulette from 3 to 15 of March. The only difference between Hero class that Chaotix will give you +75% of rings that you've got during tou run.