Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amymist

Let Amy doodle you a draw (request thread)

11 posts in this topic

tumblr_ndzsnjNnXt1tv2at8o1_500.png

Hey, none of you cats know who I am, right? Sweet. In that case, I'm taking requests! You won't be getting anything fancy, mostly experimental stuff like the pic up in the top of this post there. I'll do any character, including humans, robots, and fancharacters! There's a catch, though...

You have to request a scenario, not just a character! For example, if you just say "Can you draw Silver?" I won't do it. Something like "How about Silver saving people from a rockslide?" will work though! Also, I won't draw anything that exceeds a G rating! No dirty jokes or gore, sorry!

1 person likes this

Hello amymist. I'd like to make a request; Marine the Raccoon on a sugar rush bugging Blaze the Cat please.

1 person likes this

Hmmm....

Just one question, Exactly how large can the requested scenario be? What I mean is, are you only capable of simple scenarios, or can you work with details?

Hello amymist. I'd like to make a request; Marine the Raccoon on a sugar rush bugging Blaze the Cat please.

tumblr_neaqh4T6wb1tv2at8o1_r1_500.png

I really like both Blaze and Marine, haha. I'm glad they get along for the most part.

I was gonna make Marine's rambling actual readable stuff, but wow. I cannot write Marine without sounding incredibly forced. Yikes.

Hmmm....

Just one question, Exactly how large can the requested scenario be? What I mean is, are you only capable of simple scenarios, or can you work with details?

I can absolutely do more complex scenes! I'll probably skim on details of the actual imagery- Like if I have a city in the background there's a good chance the windows will just be really rough rectangles.

Haha, that's a great picture! Awesome job!

1 person likes this

Haha, that's a great picture! Awesome job!

I agree with Princess Blaze. That is an awesome drawing. :)
1 person likes this

I would like to put in a request please. Hope Kintobor doing maintenance work on E-123 Omega.

1 person likes this

if I may ask... could you possibly draw Shadow and Sonic fighting for THE LAST COOKIE? that would be nice ^_^ also your works seem to be really good! I also like to draw Sonic characters. but I couldn't possibly do request works... I'm not THAT good after all.

1 person likes this

I don't have anything to request because I changed my mind. I'm sorry

Edited by SEGA-Elizabeth-Fan

Shinomi-chan eating my chocolate dojo front door?