Lena Stan Account

Favorite Anime Music?

23 posts in this topic

Thought something like this is good to have before I go so....

My favorite is Melody Of The Wild Dance or Ranbu No Melody from Bleach.

My favorite music is Storm Center from Bleach. ;)

While I love most of Hiroyuki Sawano's work, I'm particularly fond of the music of Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn. If I had to be specific on which songs, I'd have to say MADNUG, Mobile Suit <W-REC MIX>, BANSHEE, and Mobile Armor.

As a kid - I loved it! The german version of that song is way more better than the japanese and the US-Version.

Oban Star Racers...so much feelings and memories of that amazing anime....

[media=]

Fliege in die Unendlichkeeeeeeeit~

favorite anime music? aaw.. that's difficult... I LOVE all anime music.. well at least most of it xD but I really like Hikaru Michi from Sonic X by Hiroshige Aya such a beautiful song.

Though I post here too since I never did. And since I recently finished Shakugan no Shana (which was awesome by the way), I have a contender for new favorite Japanese song in general. Beware of spoilers though. If you are at the very least familiar with SnS, there's a massive spoiler in the opening. If not then... enjoy this awesome opening.

And then there is, of course, my current favorite Japanese song, Shunkan Sentimental. Which has been my favorite for an eternity, but it's just that good.

Finally, Eternal Reality. Which is just great.

You can never make an Otaku choose from all the awesome anime songs!! Dx it's a lot like making a kid choose between his 2 favorite candies.. except a LOT more worse.

I have that in my cellphone xD It's really great! Though Haruka Kanata is also good opening from Naruto

I've recently started getting back into watching anime(a little), but I have to say I still listen to all the Full Metal Alchemist openings and endings from time to time. The first series and Brotherhood... they are all so good!

I know right?? :D I have them in my cellphone too! (I have over 300 anime openings and endings)

Half of the reason I watch animes for are for their openings and endings.

I cry every time when I have to skip opening or ending just so I get to continue the story... =-= *sigh* also I only skip if A) long series and I have to watch it in certain time  B) opening ending is actually boring (RARELY happens)  C) Opening/Ending includes odd images which might cause my parents to talk to me if they ever come to my room while I'm watching anime..

You could say for example TGhouls opening right now... =_=

EXACTLY it can't even compare to Unravel! o_o though it is... unique? though not for me... not after UNRAVEL ;_________; Oshiete yo, Oshiete yo~

Already downloaded that on my cellphone~

Nanatsu no taizai's first opening and ending are good too.

I haven't watched it yet. How many episodes does it have?

I heard that it was supposed to have 24 episodes. Right now it has 16 if I'm not mistaken. Meliodafu!! X3

Huh.. So it's still pretty new series..

Even she sings german I don't understand a word but it is awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZs5POCp0I

It's kind of like Listening to Tomoe Mami's song from Madoka Magica. It's not even real language! :D It's actually a mix between 3 different ones. I think it was Japanese, Latin and Korean or Chinese.. not sure...