Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Determinator12000

Top overpowered characters

13 posts in this topic

Whether it be Shadow The Hedgehog, Enerjak, Silver, Mogul or even Sonic himself, Archie Comics is famous for its portrayal of powerful characters.

But what about broken characters?

Characters that are so far beyond the individuals of their Universes that they are only defeated by luck, chance, stupidity or through sacrifice of precious lives.

What Sonic The Hedgehog characters do you think are overpowered?

Edited by Determinator12000

Who's Morlun?

To be honest most villains. Finitevus can slice Knuckles in half with warp ring anytime he wants, Naugus can such air around you and turn into fire to avoid damage, and just look what Mogul did on first pages of StH 163. Even Scourge could take many strong opponents at once, and I would mention Iron Queen if not the fact that she lack offensive powers.

And Super forms are automatic win unless they fight other super forms.

While he's Fleetway character Omni-Viewer deserves mention. I mean, he can time travel! Too bad he never used this powers, unless he's controlled by villains...

Also: Who's Morlun? That Spider-Man villain?

Who's Morlun?

To be honest most villains. Finitevus can slice Knuckles in half with warp ring anytime he wants, Naugus can such air around you and turn into fire to avoid damage, and just look what Mogul did on first pages of StH 163. Even Scourge could take many strong opponents at once, and I would mention Iron Queen if not the fact that she lack offensive powers.

And Super forms are automatic win unless they fight other super forms.

While he's Fleetway character Omni-Viewer deserves mention. I mean, he can time travel! Too bad he never used this powers, unless he's controlled by villains...

Also: Who's Morlun? That Spider-Man villain?

Uh... yeah, sorry about that. Just a typo (though I find Morlun in the Marvel Comics fascinating).

Thanks for replying. You know, its funny that you stated: "most of the villains".

This idea occured to me after reading the Silver Saga and witnessing Silver tossing Enerjak, who can mold reality to his very will, like a ragdoll.

Then, impressed but completely unaffected, Enerjak decided to take disproportionate revenge and hit Silver with an island.

Wait, what? Did I somehow stumble into the DC Universe? Anyway, I just wanted to know just how many of these ridiculous events you, the fans have witnessed.

I would mention early Archie Sonic but, *sigh* Sonic.

People believe he is no longer overpowered as he no longer runs at speeds greater than lighting but I disagree, seeing as how he is the conduit of chaos making him a luck goldmine.

Stangely, his inevitability to win (as stated by Mogul) didn't aid him against Bass. I guess Bass is just that awesome...

Nonetheless, thanks again!

During... HIS... Time working on the comics, I would have to say the mean green machine himself: Scourge.

This idea occured to me after reading the Silver Saga and witnessing Silver tossing Enerjak, who can mold reality to his very will, like a ragdoll.

Then, impressed but completely unaffected, Enerjak decided to take disproportionate revenge and hit Silver with an island.

Wait, what? Did I somehow stumble into the DC Universe? Anyway, I just wanted to know just how many of these ridiculous events you, the fans have witnessed.

To be honest, I think he was meant to be overpowered, thereby making Silver more impressive by outsmarting him

So... yeah. Enerjak was overpowered, which I guess means Mammoth Mogul is by default too (from just taking all of Dmitri's Enerjak powers without any problem)

So... yeah. Enerjak was overpowered, which I guess means Mammoth Mogul is by default too (from just taking all of Dmitri's Enerjak powers without any problem)

Mogul had the advantage of surprise and an OP artifact in that case... THEN he became overpowered! :P

I'm surprised Jest hasn't shown up here with his "Enerjak and rocks" rant! ;)

Ah! But having an OP artifact would make him overpowered! It's part of his character

All this thinking over the subject is starting to make me question whether almost ALL the characters are OP in some way...

Most are OP, especially the villains.

probably: Enerjak, Mogul, Feist (at least in the Special Zone), Shadow and not sure if Silver would be too if he knew how to control all his powers. he has improved a lot though.. and maybe Metal Sonic? xD

1 person likes this

Super Form automatically, Enerjak, Dr.Finitevus, Scourge, mammoth mogul, etc.

the way Penders portrayed knuckles made him seem OP

Chaos Knuckles

Scourge

E.V.E

Enerjak definitely wins this fight... o_o Though.. Since most of the Super Forms are pretty much invincible can't we just put Super Tails, Super Shadow, Hyper Knuckles, (Forgot Blaze's Super Forms name...) in here?