Shadow

Super Smash Bros!

69 posts in this topic

I dunno what I'm going to do with Smash AND Pokemon coming out on the same day... At least I'll be able to get them all at the Midnight release lol

So, the pic of the day revealed 4 new Mega Man trophies... Bass and Treble (which look amazing!) Zero, Proto Man and Roll. Well, at least the 2 characters everyone was expecting to be assist trophies are trophies! XD

Yeah, those trophies look great! After playing so much of the 3DS one, I'm super excited to play the Wii U one. Seeing all these characters and even trophies in HD...

Oh and they announced at Smash Wii U Livestream this Thursday that is suppose to show 50 new things or something. And I'm off that day!

Pikachu used to be the Smasher I used in Smash Runs, then I tried playing as Zero Suit Samus and got a new high score and a Prototype Beam Whip on my first Smash Run as her. I use Dark Pit for Classic Mode and Greninja and Mega Man for Smash Battles and Trophy Rushes.

1 person likes this

Pikachu used to be the Smasher I used in Smash Runs, then I tried playing as Zero Suit Samus and got a new high score and a Prototype Beam Whip on my first Smash Run as her. I use Dark Pit for Classic Mode and Greninja and Mega Man for Smash Battles and Trophy Rushes.

I also can't wait to do the online multiplayers on Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. I just hope that I do download the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS from Nintendo eshop, even though I'm right behind schedule right now. And I really do like the soundtracks of all Super Smash Bros. franchises, too. \(^o^)/ Edited by Prince Gabe

What are everyone thoughts on Amiibos? Anyone getting them with Smash Wii U? I was thinking of getting at least Pikachu and Villager(For my girlfriend) to start with...no Mega Man one yet. I'll probably end up collecting them all, or at least trying haha

Still confused. Don't these characters already exist in Smash? So all the figures add is customisation?

Customization is already in the game... they are more like your own little CPU you raise which you can customize and such. You don't actually play as them or anything.

Hmm, I have to say I don't really see any advantage with it.

You can store your character's data into its amiibo from the 1st game and you can transfer that data onto another game that supports amiibo like the 1st game. Something like that.

It's not really for any advantage, just something extra you can do with Smash. And yeah, they will interact with more games in the future. I just like them more for the collection purpose honestly...

It's not really for any advantage, just something extra you can do with Smash. And yeah, they will interact with more games in the future. I just like them more for the collection purpose honestly...

Kind of like Skylanders and Disney Infinity, too. (^-^)

But with Skylanders and Infinity aren't the figures the only way you can obtain those characters ingame?

I don't think so. At least not with Skylanders, I heard tgere was abother way. But only with rare characters and I could be wrong

Well, Skylander figures are only useful for the Skylander games and the Disney Infinity figures are only useful for the Disney Infinity games.

Edited by Prince Gabe

Gabe. To be honest we're going off topic here. If you want to talk about Skylanders or Infinity then make a new topic. But the title here is Super Smash Bros still. That's the conversation

Okay, Dylan. Just trying help compare with the amiibo that's all. (^-^)

GameXplain posted a video showing all the default songs in the Wii U version, I'm not saying all of them as theres 323

Sonic songs:

Windy Hill Zone 1

Green Hill Zone

Angel Island

Open you heart

Live and Learn

Escape from the City

Sonic Heroes

Wonder World

His World (instrumental)

Seven Rings in Hand

Rooftop Run

Reach For the Stars

Mega Man songs:

Mega Man 2 medley

Cut Man

Quick Man

Air Man

Spark Man

Shadow Man

Mega Man retro medley

Mega Man 2 retro medley

Mega Man 3 retro medley

Mega Man 4-6 retro medley

Thoughts on the lists? None of the Sonic Songs are remixed, all the Mega Man songs except for the retro medleys are remixed. It's also good to see Cut Man get some love, poor guy is the only original robot master to not have any type of appearance in the 3DS version!

Edited by Pearl98

I was Meh on the list until I reached "Reach For The Stars"!! It's there?! I'm gonna get this game in the first chance I get!

Those are some really good choices from both series. I really can't wait for this game... and it's just around the corner!

Oh and both Sonic and Mega Man amibos announced for the 3rd wave! I'm DEFINITELY getting those.

Edited by Device

Okay. Here's more information I found about the Amiibo:

The Amiibo can only save 1 game data and currently, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is the only Amiibo-compatible game that does require reading the Amiibo's data and writing the game save data in the Amiibo. Other games like Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors is compatible with the Amiibo, but it doesn't require writing the game save data in the Amiibo, except it does only require reading the Amiibo's data.

I'm only pass Super Smash Bros. But I was pleased with it and. In this game, it's pretty fun and colorful. And the combination of my favorite characters in one game. This is perfect!

Top 5 DLC Characters I really want to see in Smash:

http://www.gamerselite.co.uk/top-5-dlc-characters-for-super-smash-brothers/