Shadow

Super Smash Bros!

69 posts in this topic

I'm gonna restart this topic by asking a question, anyone else find Bayonetta and Corrin a bit overpowered?

I don't know, I don't buy any of the "ones who cost actual money", and I have'nt seen anybody in online use them.

Do Bayonetta and Corrin have the same moveset though?

No, they're separate movesets, they both possess a brutal counter though. I've been watching guys like ZeRo and Mew2King on some matches to try and improve my game, I now realize how terrible I am lol. But, practice makes perfect.

Re-igniting the flames of Smash here for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! 

I personally cannot wait for this one, everyone will back back AND we’re getting newcomers? Not to mention the controller designed for Smash Bros. is officially supported! I really hope a story mode of some sort is in there this time though...

If there was a story mode, I'd buy a switch just to get it.

But I have to say, three Links is excessive, I feel like one of the smaller ones should of been an echo of the other

From what I can tell, Link I getting some changes to his Moveset such as remote bombs from Breath of the Wild, while Young Link retains Link’s Melee/Brawl Moveset. Toon Link however may get some changes.

There's a Smash Ultimate direct tomorrow! (In 26 hours from now) Mostly hoping for more Echo Fighters, especially a certain exalt Prince who appeared in every other way except playable in SSB4.... Won't be surprised if every Fire Emblem fan including myself are either screaming or rioting after the direct xD Also putting guesses for Roll and Shadow, and if every normal fighter is getting an echo fighter, Morgan and Kana would be obvious choices for Robin and Corrin

Looks like some familiar faces have joined the roster, as Simon Belmont from Castlevaina and King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country have come!

Chrom (YAY) and Dark Samus (ALSO YAY) are also here as Echo Fighters!

THIS GAME WILL BE AMAZING!!

Where's Shadow and X tho...

I am going to run around screaming! CHRRRRROOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!! My Awakening Hubby got his chance! <3 it's interesting that he's Roy's Echo Fighter though.

Shadow I'm definitely expecting but X appears in Mega Man's final Smash

If this was the last smash game I would die happy. But it won't be. Definitely gotta get a switch now.

I look forward to smashing with all of you!

Well I need to get a Switch first (RIP a 3DS version) but I'll definitely be playing it as soon as I can! Not sure if I will stick to Bowser and Mega Man as my mains, might change it up depending on the new fighters

I got a switch now so I'll definitely get it when it comes out.

A new song has been uploaded to the website, and it honestly shocked me that it's a remix of the castle theme from Fire Emblem Heroes! I was honestly not expecting anything from that game to be in smash! 

Wait really? Well I suppose that the big N is indeed running it and not handing it out to a third party to run their IP. Either way, I’m surprised and excited to see more!

So uh... Isabelle is in Smash... 

Cant say I’m surprised but considering she detests fighting and is a non-combatant herself, isn’t this kinda ironic?

Well, the final Smash Bros Direct has come and gone and boy, we’ve got a lot to talk about! 

First things first: the newcomers! Ken Masters is an echo fighter of Ryu which makes total sense. I am very pleased though that his style has a focus on his famous kicks! 

Next fighter unveiled was Incineroar! Kinda saw it coming but a pleasant surprise regardless. All the pro wrestling moves will be cool to see though. 

Second: WORLD OF LIGHT AND TALKING CUTSCENES!!! I mean that’s gonna be the overwhelming reason to get this game! Not only do characters like Marth and Fox have lines but we heard Zelda talk! Seriously! A LoZ character with vocal lines! 

So much hype!!

Don't forget the newest WTF fighter...Pirahna Plant! Wonder how Waluigi is taking it?

But I'm definitely happy that there's gonna be an adventure mode again. That was my main disappointment with Smash 4. Love that there's a skill tree. And the map looks pretty neat.