Shadow

Games that you recently finished

223 posts in this topic

Finished Mario Odessy story wise, still got a ton of moons to get though knowing me I'll end up screwing around instead.

Finally got around to beating Mega Man X after years of not playing it. Sigma gave me obnoxious amounts of problems.

So that 3DS Luigi's Mansion remake? Yeah, I sort of got it today... and beat it in 55 minutes. With every portrait ghost... and every Boo... and my first ever gold frame on King Boo... and the best rank in the game. So that's something. 

How did you pull that off?  Is it that easy, or you that skilled?

Little bit of both. I've had the Gamecube version since 2004. The game also isn't too difficult either. 

Having got the Lego Incredibles game for Christmas, I have just 100% completed it, plus all the achievements.  And now here is my in depth, highly detailed review of it:

It's a Lego game!

2 people like this

Lego games are always great, I remember the first Lego games I ever played were basically my childhood.

I have returned from my shuffle through Kingdom Hearts 3. I beat it. Totally conquered. Platinum trophy. At 4 in the morning. I AM IN THE 1%! Now if you'd all excuse me, I need to rethink my priorities.

1 person likes this

I too have beat KH3 but not quite Platinum yet.

I like first time endeavors of games. So this is another new one for me, I just got through with Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance for the GBA. It was an alrigjt game. I prefer Aria of Sorrow and definitely Symphony of the Night for Metroidvanias, though.

So I beat Resident Evil 2 Remake! The official path. Claire A Leon B. Near 20 years, and I finally experienced the story if Resi 2! I have played the original, but never beat it. So the remake gave me the perfect reason to revist the story. Great version if Resi 2! I highly recommend it. My favorite of the classics for sure.

So now I feel confident in my gaming skills. I have conquered Kingdom Hearts 3 on Critical Mode! First and LAST time I will ever be beating a Critical Mode run of a Kingdom Hearts game. 

As of this post, I have successfully managed to beat The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. Did I complete it? Nope! I did beat it. Beat the final boss. Now, I have to complete it.

Welp, another gane under my belt. I have just beat Bloodstained Ritual of the Night! Fantastic game. Seeing as it's still relatively new, I'm not saying anything about it, but it's great. I can recommend it. But it is a challenge. Fun but fair. 

I went ahead and finally got around to beating the hardcore runs of Leon and Claire in the Resident Evil 2 Remake. That marks off yet another platinum trophy in my collection. I am now up to 12 platinums.

I have completed Resident Evil 3 Remake. Less than 2 days time. All unlockables, challenges, modes... Everything. Platinum trophy and all. I found the Remake of RE2 to be a better game, though. RE3R was a fun little ride. Not very long, but enjoyable.

I beat my most anticipated game of 2020. A remake of my favorite RPG of all time. I beat the Final Fantasy VII Remake. I just beat it. Sitting through the credits now. It was such a ride. Now I have to go for the rest of the trophies. I want to get the platinum for the game.

My turn! 

Got Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart on launch day! Had a blast going through it. 

100% the main game and collectables within 5 days after launch!

I did it! I beat the first Castlevania on the original hardware. No savestates. I've beaten the game before, but never legit. So I have now truly conquered the original Castlevania.

Inscryption. Absolutely a masterpiece. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who loves thriller, strategy card games, or just a good story. I'm gonna play it again for the DLC too.

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1660265312

Edited by Tooq (Kitty McPurrington)
The picture threw off my sentence placement lol

Oh yeah. I can second this game was amazing. I played it I think close to the end of last year? No spoilers but it really throws some really great curveballs and by the end I was really missing some of the other parts of the game. The people behind this game clearly put a lot of effort

I actually played it twice to get all the achievements and even after that I know I still missed some cool stuff with the game. Played some of the DLC which is tough but fun. Would play more to finish those achievements but alas, I don't have as much time

1 person likes this