Shadow

Games that you recently got

196 posts in this topic

Here you can post the games that you recently purchased. Note that I have posted a picture here but that is NOT necessary. You can post however you want, as long as it stays on topic.

983760_664519533622149_1129109046112675001_n.jpg

Was bored, decided to go shopping.

Wii:

-Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wat, I never had a Wii (u) before)

-Sonic and the Secret Rings (I don't care what people say anymore about Sonic. I just don't give a Fantastic Unrelated Comment Ka-pow.)

-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess

PS3:

-Atelier Ayesha

-Hyperdimension Neptunia MKII

-Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD Remix

-Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster

NDS:

-Mega Man Zero Collection

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

I finally got Counter Strike Zero Condition and fixed it's problem (The game just hated me that's all) I attempted to finish it three times in the past but because of my laptop I couldn't.

I'm going to finish it!

Just got Azure Striker Gunvolt and the Mighty Gunvolt 8bit game that came with it. I've only played the first stage so far... but I can tell I'm really going to enjoy this game.

I recently got Metal Gear Rising for PS3. Greatly enjoying it so far!

#GetHyped

10583814_686290164778419_3665435302343858423_n.jpg?oh=ed87ac8310067a7b5d8c716778af470b&oe=54C2DEA7

#GetHyped

Nice! I got one more week to wait over here in NA...

Nice! I got one more week to wait over here in NA...

It's definitely worth the wait. I don't care what the critics and dinasty warriors haters say, I love this game.

I recently downloaded the 3DS game, "Yu-gi-oh! Zexal World Duel Carnival", from Nintendo eshop ever since 9/25/2014. ^_^

Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL_World_Duel_Carnival_logo.png

I got Middleearth: Shadow of Mordor /o/ whoop whoop~

I got Super Smash bros for 3DS on Saturday and I just got Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD today :)

Edited by Pearl98

Had no electricity for the entire week, so I went shopping. Games from up to down:

- Pokemon Black 2 (Let's see if this game can change my opinion on gen 5)

- Spyro: A Hero's Tail

- Rayman M (Owned before in my previous life as a child, where I was stupid and sold all my ps1 and 2 games)

- Rayman Revolution

- Wipeout Fusion (Only played Wip3out on the ps1, curious about the other games)

- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix (Zero knowledge about this series, but I'm curious)

- Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

- Project Gotham Racing 3 (Again, zero knowledge)

- Pro Rally 2002, Racing Simulation 3, Road Rage 3 and Speed Challenge (For all of those: Zero knowledge)

2dr6jx5.jpg

I guess I should say I got both Sonic Boom games... and the DLC for Mario Kart 8. Oh and Smash this Friday along with pokemon... too many good games! xD

well the newest game I have is Tales Of Xillia... I didn't at first really care about it (no offense to you fans out there) and it was really expensive here in Finland too... but then our class went on a trip to England and I found the game again and one of my friends told me that I should get it. so... this happened... xD haven't really started playing it yet but... hopefully I'll have time to play it soon..

I got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire yesterday, and I'll be getting Super Smash bros wii u next Saturday

1 person likes this

As some of you may have guessed, I've just got Sonic Boom, both Rise of Lyric and Shattered Crystal.

I've only played the first couple of levels in Shattered Crystal so far (mainly because the power was off this morning) and so far it's been great fun. It feels like a combination of Sonic and Metroid-esk gameplay. Or, Tails Adventure if the levels were more Sonic-y. You can play it as an out and out Sonic game, or you can take it slower, explore, and find all the hidden collectibles in the level.

Although there isn't a time limit on the levels, there is a time score (and a ring score too) to beat in order to gain tokens. And they got rid of the lives system! WHOOOO!

Criticisms so far. Well, the levels are a little long for pure Sonic gameplay (the target time is about 5 minutes for the levels I've played.) But when you take exploration into account it balances better. And it's not as insane as some of Lost Worlds levels with a 20 minute time....

And... I have issues with the controls, but that only because I normally use the D-pad to move in 2D Sonic games, whereas here its used for changing characters, and when using an downward air Dash I tend to try and Stomp a la Generations, so press the wrong button.

So... two minor crits and the second of which really isn't one. Let's hope it stays this much fun!

Oh, yeah, and despite no mention of it, I got the pre-order bonus of the tron like costumes for Rise of Lyric! Yay!

Just picked up Smash Bros Wii U and both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire(For my girlfriend). Since I played Smash for all day and night yesterday, I think I'll start pokemon tonight. Sorry Sonic Boom, you two will have to wait a bit!

And glad you're liking it so far Skye. I haven't been able to play the 3ds one too much yet, but it seems like it's going to be pretty fun.

And to add to my recent game collection SSB4 for the Wii U just arrived. Currently waiting for it to download the update!

Small update: Er.... Is there an in-game tutorial for this thing? I might just be being thick but I can't find one. And I have no idea what I'm doing. Yeah, I;ve read the manual and stuff, but I'm still confused.

And it doesn't help that the jump and attack buttons are swapped from Sonic Boom! :P

If you let is sit at the start screen for awhile, it goes into a little "How to play" movie. Actually, I think its in the movie section too. Oh and you can change the controls to anything you want! If you have any other questions, let me know! Smash Bros is probably one of my most played series of all time... so I've got the answers lol

Thanks very much. I'll give it a look and if I've got more questions I'll be sure to ask.

Shame the don;t have an interactive tutorial rather than a vid!