Shadow

Games that you recently got

196 posts in this topic

Got Soul Calibur VI Deluxe Edition on launch day! Im gonna have SO MUCH FUN!!

Scooped Sonic Mania off Black Friday for my Nintendo Switch! Me and Kayph are having a blast from the past! 

Seviper got Soul Caliber 6 on Black Friday after work. (Gotta stop talking like that.)

Niiiiice. If you got it for the PS4, I need to pick up a PS+ so we can play together.

This skunk just got Kingdom Hearts 3!

Don't expect to see him for a while.

Oh and I also got DanganRonpa 1.2 reloaded.

I as well have just got Kingdom Hearts 3 so that's another thing to keep me occupied.

1 person likes this

I got Kingdom Hearts 3 a couple days ago. Now if you all would excuse me, I have to disappear for a while! I'll be back after KH3.

1 person likes this

Another new game has been introduced to the collection! I picked up Resident Evil 2 REmake! I can finally get around to experiencing the story seeing as I never beat the original game. 

Welp, I bought Monster Prom DLC Second Semester (on 10% discount even :3)

I picked up a Switch today with Breath of the Wild. I avoided all spoilers. I'm playing it at this point in time. And I'm already in love.

1 person likes this

Here we go, off the rails, don't  you know I won't spare the details. That's right I got myself Mario. I'm enjoying it a lot. It feels like Mario 64 but with a fresh idea. It's great so far. 

1 person likes this

Nice! Odyssey is a great game and I feel is right up there with Galaxy and 64 being the best.

I completely forgot to mention this myself but I got Team Sonic Racing about a month ago. Me and my sister love it!

Bloodstained Ritual of the Night! I got the Switch version as I'm trying to save room on my PS4 for the inevitable Final Fantasy VII Remake when it releases 9001 years from now... But in all seriousness? I'm loving Bloodstained. Right blend of fun and difficult. 

Edited by Cy Dra

I am currently entranced by the marvel that is Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. It is quite a game! And I would gladly recommend it!

I got Diablo III for the Switch.  I had the base game on my PC but there's been some issues with it.  But the portible Switch version just seems soooo much more fun.  And despite the lack of mouse controls it's translated over well for the most part.  The Inventory screens are a little clunky alas.  But all the monster slaying is still there and still fun!

Also, YAY!  Necromancers are back!

Not sure it counts, but I've recently just started trying out Magic the Gathering Arena.  An online version of the MtG card game.  For those who don't know, you play a powerful spellcaster known as a Planeswalker, and you cast spells and creatures from a selection of five colours of magic.  Green, which is nature and big creatures, Red, passion and lots of aggression and fire based spells, Blue, which is logic and all about control, White, which is law and order, and the tanky protection type, and Black, pragmatism and a lot of undead.

Up until now, I've always thought of myself as a Green/Red player.  But, having tried out all the sample decks, I found that the Black deck playstyle came... really naturally and was a lot of fun.... uhhhh....

Magic%2BExperiance.JPG

2 people like this

Got Mario and Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Games as a Christmas gift to my cousins and myself! So far I think it’s the best one since the 2010 Vancouver games!

So I’ve gotten a bunch of games since I last shared on here. 

Big news first is I finally got a 3DS! Sooooo many games I can finally play that I’ve never tried before! Including my very first Pokémon game: Omega Ruby! Loving it so far. 

Other game acquisitions include Good Job! for the Switch, SCVI for PC, Beat Saber for my HTC Vive, and lots of other games for my 3DS so if anyone would like to linkup and play something, shoot me a pm.