Shadow

Games that you recently got

196 posts in this topic

Well I just downloaded more short rpg games:

Witch's House (Insta death's here I come!)

LiEat II (didn't even know there was a sequel...)

1BitHeart (Always wanted to try it but I never found a  good download link)

Next is Mermaid Swamp!

LOVED The Witch's House. In fact, I love all those short Horror RPG Maker games.

I'm after Inazuma Eleven for the DS right now (I know it's "old", but I need it!) and the last game I got was Metal Gear Solid 3 for the PS2.

Yes, I don't have any next-gen consoles, why do you ask? 

1 person likes this

I got a new game... Again. This time I picked up a copy of Luigi's Mansion 2 Dark Moon. I loved the first game and didn't get the sequel until I memorized the first game. I'm enjoying the heck out of Dark Moon. I'm not too far in, I've only beaten the first mansion. I'm not tackling the second mansion until I find all the boos in the first mansion.

Spiderweb will be realizing the new format for Avernum 3 shortly (hopefully). Soon i can go back to being emotional scared by slimes and roaches. Seriously, in those games the lesser evils can be scarier, maybe not to your  crew, then the drake lords and demons.

This:

8026411185308996452%253Faccount_id%253D0

*SQUEES*

I seriously didn't think I'd get a copy thanks to all the scalpers.  Damn I was lucky!

Very nice. I hope you enjoy that it looks fun and awesome.

Thanks Frostryu.  I am so far! (Details to come soon...)

I picked up Puyo Puyo Tetris for the NX- I mean Switch, Switch. I said Switch... (Face it, NX sounds cooler.) :P Brought me back good ol' memories of playing Tetris years ago.

I just got today:

Danganronpa The Ultra Despair Girls (Or Ultimate Despair Girls depending on the translation) for Ps4!!!

Image may contain: one or more people

Now all I gotta do is steal Ps4 back from my bro =3=

Me being a big Metroid fan, decided to pick up a copy of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption for the Wii in celebration of 2 new Metroid titles being announced. I also bought a physical copy of the N64 version of Majora's Mask. That's coming in the mail on the express train! So, I think those will look very nice in my collection.

1 person likes this

Six Edition: Little Nightmares!

Ohmygod it had so much stuff, a figurine, stickers, poster, game, short comic,  Soundtrack CD nice box! :3

I got myself a copy of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire a few days ago. Gen 3 is my fave, I don't know why it took me so long to buy it.

Pre-ordered Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire expansion! Just waiting for the release now...

Just yesterday got myself: Crash Bandicoot N'sane Trilogy

Edited by Shinomi-chan

I got two new titles. I got both Sonic Mania and Metroid: Samus Returns. I can't play Mania yet as I don't have the console to play Mania. However! I do have a 2DS to play Metroid. On the plus side? I got both day 1!

Since I found no physical copy of it: I just bought it from Ps Store Danganronpa V3! Loving it so far.

Got my hands on Super Mario Odyssey! I've yet to play it myself but my siblings love it!

i just got it now after work, and now I gotta go vote on county judges and stuff, so I set it up to install and get to it later. Also Horizon: Zero Dawn dlc came out, so I gotta play that too. Already maxed out the game in terms of levels and achievements. Really enjoy and recommend it.

I just got Sonic Forces TODAY YESSS

1 person likes this

I finally got Sonic Forces! Great game so far!

1 person likes this

I got Injustice 2 yesterday. Haven't played much cause you know sleep and sandwiches.

Guess who has 2 thumbs; with guess what, a copy of RE Director's Cut? His rhymes are pretty sly, it's me, the rhyme guy Cy! It felt good to rhyme again.