Shadow

Games that you recently got

196 posts in this topic

Well although it was a gift from Margred I got the Evil Dead game.. Seems... Interesting at least though hilarious.. I mean... Chainsaw AND Shotgun?? xD

CMYSK2LVAAAouOK.jpg

Just bought a few games... again.

PS3

Heavenly Sword (heard quite some good things about this one)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (Haven't played any MGS game yet, except for a tiny bit of the original. just couldn't resist getting this one)
Motorstorm (Aye, Motorstorm is fun)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 and 2 (...don't look at me like that. They were 3 bucks each. And I have never played a CoD game except for the first 3, so I have no right to judge anyways)
Rayman Legends (Of course I was going to get this one. Like, no doubt. And it was only 5 bucks!)
The Jak and Daxter trilogy (This one was also inevitable. I love Ratchet and Clank, and this one is often talked about alongside it)

Xbox 360

Halo 4 (An Xbox owner who has never played Halo?! What the f..?)
Far Cry 2 (Again, I like Far Cry 3. And this was only 3 bucks.)
Medal of Honor (I liked that MoH game on the PS1. Can't remember the name. Haven't heard the most positive things about this one but eh, guess I'll just have to see for myself.)
Mass Effect Trilogy (What the f... V2.0. Though I am yet curious if they actually work. Guy put in from ME2 disc one from the regular edition and disc two from the trilogy edition. Shouldn't give any problems I suppose, but I remain sceptical.)

FinalFantasy VII. My first FF experience is going to be there. If I like it, i'll get more. But for now, i'm starting with VII.

FinalFantasy VII. My first FF experience is going to be there. If I like it, i'll get more. But for now, i'm starting with VII.

Mhmm... eh...

I'm going to be really honest: FF VII has aged horribly. I wouldn't recommend it as a first experience, because I doubt it's going to do any good. Of course, I'm not going to stop you, but I would earlier recommend VI or IX as a first title.

I obtained both Final Fantasy VI and Persona 3. So I'll be very busy for a while now!

I just got Super Mario Maker! I wasn't too excited about it when I first heard... but the hype was built up so much xD

Mario kart 7

I likes racing games. I've spent so long playing Mario Kart Wii (ask my brother who's probably played even more than me XD) and enjoyed it (except when I raged because I was bad at it) so I had to end up getting a Mario kart game on my 3DS. This was in store, so I just got it

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

I have never played a Legend of Zelda game before. Like...never. Never ever ever. Closest I got was watching my friend play Ocarina of Time next to me during a lesson at school. Again, I saw it in store (was thinking about getting Pokemon Alpha Sapphire before deciding on this in the end) and thought I might as well try the series to see if it's good. Apologies in advance if this isn't a game I should introduce myself to the series with but I don't know about it okay? I make my own decision with what I have :P

I'll be sure to start trying them out soon

Lego Dimensions

Yep, on the day it came out.  Just building the dimension gate now. Plus the Portal level pack and, of course, Benny the Spaceman.  SPACESHIPPPP!

So.. uh... I might not be on here much tonight! ;)

Big question to see if it's worth the price though.

Age of Empires 2: The African Kingdoms expansion.  Gotta say the new Civs and units look fun.... but it's bugging out for me a lot (such as the Idle Villager button not working) so I think I might wait for a patch before diving in.

I got Final Fantasy VI. I enjoyed VII, so I thought i'd give VI a whirl. I'm probably going to be on an RPG marathon for a while.

I got Yokai Watch not too long ago and Rodea the Sky Soldier.

I got another MGS title. I have a feeling a certain Administrator of ours will recognize it. MGS 4 Guns of the Patriots. 

I got Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Sonic Rush and Star wars the force unleashed. So see you in a month!

I recently got myself a copy of Final Fantasy IX with 20% discount as the first time I've shopped with Play Asia, probably the first worthwhile buy since Final Fantasy XIII because unlike anything 3D post-FFX that I haven't truly enjoyed, I'll surely love to play IX.

Am I the only one who prefer IX over VII? VII is a classic and all, but IX has better themes and characters for me.

Edited by arekpowalan
1 person likes this

I recently got Zelda the Minish Cap and Link to the Past, Advanced Wars 2, Sonic Genesis  (GBA), Metroid Zero Mission and Funsion, Castlevanias Aria of Sorrow, Circle of the Moon and Harmony of Dissonance, Sonic Advance 2, Mario 2 Lost Levels, and Pokémon Fire Red.

Pokemon Diamond

Well... it's a Pokemon game... I saw it in the store. I had money on me and I didn't want to play the second Pokemon White until I'd played the first and the new Mystery Dungeon isn't out yet so I thought why not? No character customization alas but I guess I'll see whether I enjoy it as much as Pokemon X anyway ;P

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Another game I saw in store and thought why not? It's one that has caught my interest a little with the different but cool looking species in this. Plus I wanted to laugh as how the Nocturnous clan isn't like the Dark Legion in Archie comics like Penders seemed to think. I hope I will enjoy this also!

I got Super Mario Maker so I'm gonna try it out sometime today.

So I've finally got my copy of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.  So far it's good fun but.... wow.... the story is not what I was expecting!  But in a fun way.

Oh well... guess it's time for school again....