Shadow

Games that you recently got

196 posts in this topic

I got Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII and Dissidia duodecim Final Fantasy 012.

!!!

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, the 2010 edition. It's a game

That's all I have to say

• Dangan Ronpa 2
  • Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend
  • Ratchet & Clank: Agent Clank

Just today I bought The Puppeteer and I really like it! It's has simple game play and good story.. (I also think I spotted Pirates Of The Carribean reference xD )

Went shopping again (with clothing as the main purpose though), so I also went to visit the gaming store. Didn't really find anything, or it was overpriced. Particularly Nintendo 3ds games. Suprisingly enough I got Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 10 bucks though, so I got home with a 3ds game to say the least.

Seriously though, I want to give Kirby Triple Deluxe a try but that game is still 60 dollars. Don't think a Kirby game really deserves that much money from me.

I got Mario Kart 7. It came bundled with my 2DS. Expanding into mobile gaming again after roughly 10 years.

I got Kirby's Dream Collection. I love playing retro games so why not.

I got Prince of Persia, Heavy Rain, and Metroid Other M (Which cant be read in my Wii!).

Trust me, you got lucky with Other M not being read. 

Vicious, as a Metroid fan, I thank my Wii greatly! Oh, while i'm here... I got... Drum role please! Majora's Mask 3D!

I recently picked up Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Majora's Mask 3D, and the Homeworld Remastered Collection [pre-loaded, unlocks soon]. I haven't spent much time on Majora's Mask yet, sadly. I've been dumping all of my free time into MonHun4. :P

I got Majora's Mask 3D as well (Complete with Skullkid figure!) I never finished it on the 64 so time to finally complete it! It's one of the few Zelda games I have not finished...

I'm thinking about getting Monster Hunter 4... but at least not until I finish MM.

So, I was browsing the App Store, and I saw a free game, so I grabbed Sonic Runners. It's actually pretty good! I tested it to see if I would be into it, and I think i'll be getting a bit out of it.

I now possess Asura's Wrath... YES!

I got Ocarina of Time 3D. So, does that mean I also got Ocarina of Time: Master Quest? I'm going to say yes. So I got Master Quest as well.

Just picked up Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I've tried to get into this series before, but just never really could... I've heard this one is a very good intro into the series though, and I'm enjoying it so far. It's just a little overwhelming honestly... SO MUCH TO DO!

CA-L-HTVEAECskS.jpg

Went retro again today. They were pretty cheap, so insta buy. Secret of Mana and Illusion of Gaia/Time guys!

As my status has shown, I got a 3DS XL today and with it bought two games

Pokemon X

I wanted to get a game straight away and Pokemon was my first choice. I admit, I was hoping to get Y because I think that legendary is cooler but X will do me fine. So I got it

Lego The Hobbit

This was on sale and I had that exact amount of money in cash left so I thought why not. I like Lego Games and I liked The Hobbit

Age of Empires II HD + Forgotten Empires

This game... is my Dark Souls. I love stratigy games, but I'm rubbish at them. And nowhere is this more clear the AoE2 where the AI can effortlessly kick my ass.