Shadow

Games that you recently got

196 posts in this topic

I picked up Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Played for about ten minutes, then NOPE'D right out of there. Haven't touched it since.

I bought recently Klonoa A Door To Phantomile and Nights Into The Dreams. Klonoa is pretty easy to play when I started Nights my first words there were: O_O'' WHAT THE HECK-?!?!? am I playing??

Fire Emblem : So far it's been good but still not as hard as Advance Wars.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon : Like the last one.

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones : Like the last two.

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

I got Startopia, SimCity 2000, Myst: Masterpiece Edition, & Pixeljunk Monsters HD.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! XD It's FINALLY here in Finland!!! so I just bought Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II.5!!!!! XD YESS!!!! WORTH IT!!! :D

Since it's Mega Man's 27th, they are having a sale on the eshop for several of his games. I got Mega Man II, III, and IV for 50%. That's like $1.50 each for US!

I finally downloaded Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and Falco joins the battle as well! \(^o^)/

The Steam Sale is corrupting me.

I got Portal 2, Woah Dave, The Binding of Isaac (& Wrath of the Lamb), Prison Architect, Bit.Trip Beat (+ The Soundtrack!), Toki Tori, Rush, Edge, Bastion, & Awesomenauts.

The Steam Sale is corrupting me.

I hear ya... I've only got Civilization: Beyond Earth so far for my girlfriend since it was 40%...but I'll be getting a few more that I've had on my wishlist. I'm just waiting to see if they go down even more!

The Steam Sale is corrupting me

I've just gotten the Sonic Bundle, a Deus Ex bundle, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Garry's mod and Skyrim from it. I have literally no money left

So... I just got money for Christmas present and now I'm wondering what game should I buy next? Amy ideas guys? (I prefer good horror games but almost anything is fine) sorry if this is sort of out of subject..

1z67hh5.jpg

I had a... pretty big wishlist for Christmas? I don't know what defines big in this catagory, but it's still amazing that Santa (or mum for that matter) picked 2 of my favorites! As most of you already know, Tales has become one of my favorite franchises in recent years, and while I have already finished Symphonia, is was co-op and.. not the best at that either. Friend became quite of depressive (probably not the right word, but think among these lines anyways), and we were about halfway in a course of over a year. So yeah, now I'm going to play it solo and see if my experience gets better because let's be honest, Tales of Symphonia is a pretty darn good game.

Also got Xillia 2, which I'm pretty excited about. Think I'll go Symphonia > Xillia 2 (Probably 1 to clear Milla's story, just for the sake of it) > Symphonia 2.

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

I just randomly picked up Star Wars The Clone Wars (the 2002 one) on PS2.

Also, SUPER MEAT BOY!

And finally, Surgeon Simulator.

Edited by combodombie

I just got Kingdom Hearts ReChain Of Memories. You could say it's weird since I already have played the GBA version but oh well. I just wanted to play as Riku's dark mode.

Realized I still had some coupons I had to spent before a said date, so I decided to go shopping. Tried to go for as many titles as possible that I knew next to nothing about. And.. that's what I did.

- White Knight Chronicles
- Disgaea 3
- Agarest: Generations of War
- The Ratchet and Clank trilogy
- Super Paper Mario

dbv5he8.jpg

I'm getting back into mobile gaming, so I picked up Project: Slender off the App store. It was free, so I decided "Why not?".

So I downloaded P.T demo for my Playstation 4... Really creepy. I accidentally even screamed at one point xD jumpscares...