Games that you are currently playing

252 posts in this topic

Sonic Mania :D (finally got it)

And I love iiiiiit

1 person likes this

I suppose I should update what I'm playing

Playing two games mostly atm

Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
An escape the room type game with multiple endings made by the Danganronpa creators. Since I can't get DR Another Episode to work (stupid directx), this is for when I feel like playing something slightly challenging. I already got the submarine ending of the game

Stardew Valley
A simple game where you build up your farm, go fishing, go exploring, just survive pretty much. Not too much to it but it's still fun to play and good for when I want to chill

Seeing as it's October, I am playing nothing but hooro styled games. Right now I'm running through Resident Evil REmake Remake (The PS3/PS4 version). I'm attempting to get the no save trophy Ink is for Squids. This is actually my second attempt at it. My first attempt ended horribly because of a colaboration between my wonky controller and a Hunter. Hunters suck...

Cuphead

I've been playing it for a bit. Defeated all the bosses in the first area. Some were harder than others. I'm a little stuck on the second run and gun tho. It seems easier than the first but *ugh* the run and gun levels are frustrating

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Well not great as the original, still enjoyable. I found myself using third person over first person cause It helps me see my surroundings and it takes me back man. As for favorite character to use I found myself liking Bossk.

Ratchet and Clank PS4

I need no excuse to play a R&C game. I liked the movie. As of right now my favorite weapon is the Pixelator. I still need to a few more of the RYNO Holocards.

I'm currently playing Digimon Cyber Slueth.

1 person likes this

I'm playing through Sonic Lost World 3DS. I got the Chaos Emeralds. I'm now dizzy. Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin......

Inkle's Sorcery! All 4 parts. Currently on part 4. Didn't do the no beacon run in part 3 since it was too hard so now gotta find a way around HIS curse in part 4. :/

Celeste. It IS pretty difficult, and I do get a lot of Death Count, but hey, I am the Strawberry master (after dying for 800 times or more xD)

Celeste. It IS pretty difficult, and I do get a lot of Death Count, but hey, I am the Strawberry master (after dying for 800 times or more xD)

Weird that your playing such a game.

Fate/Extra. *Danganronpa flashbacks intensifie*

Recently picked up Super Mario Sunshine with the plan to hopefully beat it this time around as this is my third attempt at the game. Every other time I kinda gave up/my rent on the game ended :P.

Just started Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma since I enjoyed the first two games

Wasn't sure between that and Ultra Despair Girls, but after finishing Danganronpa V3, I decided to try something that isn't Danganronpa again ;)

As I recently got into Fire Emblem, I have mostly been playing Awakening, Fates Birthright, The Sacred Stones and the GBA game without a secondary title (has Lyn) hoping to possibly buy Warriors next week. 

Although they are darker then most games I play (especially Fates and Awakening) they are all very enjoyable, have yet to finish any of them but almost finished Awakening

I started playing a game called Dead by Daylight a couple of days ago. So far only played as a survivor but aside from a few things that occasionally happen, I've been enjoying

By popular demand (nah, just a friend of mine asked me to do it), I'm finally plaing a Pokemon game: Pokémon Leaf Green Edition. Arceus have mercy on me, 'cause I suck at stragey games...

It's the first Pocket Monsters game I'm planning on finishing (at least beating the League). Wish me luck. I'll need it. Although I'm playing it at my friend's house, week after week. Although this guy is basically a walking Pokemon strategy guide. Although it's emulated and I can save and load the game anywhere and anytime I want. Even with all those facilities I might fail miserably. 

I've been steadily working away at Final Fantasy VII Remake! Loving every second of it! I just a single teeny little problem with it. It's not something that drags the game down as a whole, just something that I find the original PSX game did better is all.

Speaking of Final Fantasy, I’m working away at grinding in FFXIII
Picked it up again recently and I’m working on finishing all the CP boards and Cie’th Stones before thrusting myself into chapter 12. 

Today I had the chance of playing River City Girls with a friend, in co-op mode.... and I FRIGGIN' LOVE IT. It has everything I could ask for: cute badass butt-kicking female protagonists, adorableand colorful pixel-art, nice and simple controls, cool music and manga style cutscentes (drawn by one of my favourite comic artists ever, Priscilla Hamby

Now my bro (or sis, considering we play as girls in the game) and I have to save Riki and Kunio... And we'll sure as heck have a blast doing it!

Edited by ChaosKaiser

Been playing a ROM hack on my twitch stream called Pokemon Glazed, pretty good though it had a very weird difficulty curve early on. It's a hack of Pokemon Emerald with 2 (or 3) regions, with Johto being the second region :)

Final Fantasy X. I honestly thought I wouldn't like it, but whoa, am I so glad to be wrong. What a rich world. What powerful imaginery. What an outstanding soundtrack. What a story. 

Haven't gotten further from the Temple of Djose, but man, what a experience it has been so far. Looking forward to knowing more about Spira, Sinh's true nature and the insane journey the party is going through. 

BTW, Auron best boy. Prove me wrong.

1 person likes this

Welp, fell in love with Homestuck Universe's: Hiveswap game series. Probably going to buy the second act (on Steam), and relating to that I'm playing a game called Pesterquest.

on Ps4 while I have (MANY oh too many) unfinished games, I bought a game called Deemo Reborn. (a rhythm game) I adore those types of games, and this one seems to have an actual story going on along with some puzzles so it isn't all just tapping keys at a certain time.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 The Golden. Yes, I started from the fourth one. Yes, it's awesome, I love it so far, it's basically playing an shonen anime/manga turned into a deep RPG adventure.