Shadow

Games that you are currently playing

252 posts in this topic

Playing my way through Donkey Kong tropical Freeze

So... got two games to stay. I'll start off with

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

I was a little concerned about it when I started playing after I got a lot of advice before I began, it made me worry that it would be a hard game. But I got into it as my reaction was pretty much "oh wow! It's like Pokemon!" I get a choice to attack the normal way or attack in the special move way and it uses POW like Pokemon moves have PP and you level up! Of course, all my leveling up so far has gone into attack. I should use it on others too  I know I should spread it but meh. I will say though, that thinking about it, this seems a little more similar to Brave Frontier (my favourite mobile game) than Pokemon. But that's just me. I'm in town now. I have Rouge and Tails. And I can't wait to get rid of Rouge because she keeps messing up. And Amy's died several times so I can't wait to be rid of her too. Sonic and Tails though... they gewd

One little update from playing today though... swat bots are annoying. Very annoying

Age of Mythology: Extended Edition

Okay. So this was a game I got a while ago but when I first tried it out,it was buggy and I couldn't even get to the title screen. I tried again today and was able to get through this time. I guess I'll be comparing this one a lot to Age of Empires II. So let's see... getting into it, I immediately didn't know what I was doing because things are organised differently (and by the end I realised I missed several key things I should've done) however I did get to play as the Greeks (specifically Hades) and it pleased me that I knew some of the myths behind a load of the characters. And some of the myth units looked effing awesome (Manticore was life for me. And the Chimera). Also, I got some pretty awesome God powers. Pretty much destroyed a ton of buildings with my earthquake during my attack and it was a beautiful sight to see

So... yeah. Was a good game. Better than AoE? Dunno. But still great fun

Undertale : have finished the true pacifist route... The only thing holding me back from going down the Genocide route is Flowey. =_= 

I am currently playing Smash bros for Wii U. I bought my first DLC character which was Mewtwo. I like the game. I've been playing smash since the first game. Now I just need to get a few Amiibos.

Sonic Lost World- Why? Cause it was in the price drops on the eshop. I haven't played much due to work.

In this case too I'm playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Monomi is such a cutie! and she's got her own mini-game!!

Guess what i'm playing! Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. I just started, so I am not really far in.

1 person likes this

Hyrule Warriors Wii U version

I have a love for hack and slash games and Zelda so the combined of the two drawed me into getting it. Gameplay can be repetitive but it's a nice distraction from all the things plaguing me of late. I've already completed legend mode and currently doing adventure mode to unlock all the characters minus DLC and all the weapons. As of favorite characters go I would have to say Daruina just for being a sheer power character, Midna, and Gannondorf. Least is Fi cause it's Fi.  

So I'm enjoying it for the most part 

1 person likes this

Ah, the hacking and slashing of Hyrule Warriors. I've got the Legends character pack that includes Toon Link (PRECIOUS). Personal favorite of mine.

I just got a 2ds and with it Sonic Generations. I Love it so far!

Also, I'm playing Undertale doing the mos pacifist route I can. I can't get past Mettaton EX, but that's probably just the inexperienced gamer in me.

Edited by Noodles The Echidna

Currently playing Pokemon Alpha sapphire while I await for pokemon sun and moon. I'm also replaying pokemon white.

I'm currently playing The Crooked Man, Happy Birthday and LiEat

I'm currently playing the Ace Attorney series. Done 3D Trilogy and Investigations. Almost finished Investigations 2's third episode. Since this is obviously the fan translation, I'm playing it on my phone so I can play it like on a DS.

Currently playing Pokemon X. I got it last week. For the most part I really enjoy it. Mega evolving is a nice touch. And the customizing of your character is good.

My current team consists of Greninja, Talonflame, Blastoise, Haelucha, Lucario, and Goomy

I am currently playing Digimon story cyber sleuth at this very second. Can't say much about it yet since I only just started.

Got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and Darkness for the DS. Back to adventure!!

Currently I'm playing Wadanohara, Yume Nikki, and Shiro No Shinju. Some more rpg maker games, but the stories are interesting. 

I did it.

I used to play a LOT of older games when I was a wee lad, now it seems to be a quest of mine to return to the good ol' time wasters. After finding the CD's of Battlefield 1942, I looked on my old hard drive and re-discovered Ricochet Xtreme, Trackmania (again)and Tropix.

Man, I really missed some of these gems.

Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix.

1 person likes this

Currently Playing Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls

I am loving it!

It's kinda weird since it's more of a shooter/puzzle game, than mystery, but I really like the way they've made the game. Though it's a problem when you're out of "bullets" in the middle of a fight =3=  hahahaha.... But other than that, I really like the story, and the characters are... well... With Danganronpa rules: Whenever there's a new character introduced, do not get attached to them, for they will be killed during the next 20 minutes or so.

I'm playing through Metroid Prime 3 Corruption for the Nintendo Wii. That's where all my time has been spent right now, because I love the game right now even though I have called foul on a couple things. Nothing major, just some little stuff. I am aiming towards that 100% completion, because the Metroid Prime console titles have always counted only pickups towards final percentage.

I'm playing Majora's Mask onthe Nintendo64 with my new clear green controller. I'm also attempting one of the fastest glitchless any% runs. The 6 day challange. 3 total days so far, and I have reached Ikana.

I've started playing One Piece pirate warriors 3 I enjoyed the second one and so far I am having a blast playing as doflamingo.

I've been playing a lot of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta so if anyone wants to join in, let me know!

I am playing Dragon ball Fusions. It is a lot of fun to play.