Shadow

Games that you are currently playing

252 posts in this topic

I'm playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. I find it silly that i'm playing the first LoS after i've beaten the second one multiple times.

Lol Cy I still haven't played the first one but am playing the mirror of fate and the 2nd one. XD

Fairy Fencer F Ahh I love MCs who don't care one bit about girls and perv stuff like that. 

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - Would you be suprised to hear that I have never played a Castlevania game before (except for a Demo for Lords of Shadow)? Honestly, I don't have a reason for that. I just want to go back in time and punch Kid Bokxie. I've talked about it a bit with some friends, to gather if this was a good game to start with. Well, they couldn't be any more wrong. Playing it for a tiny bit, and it felt great. Platforming felt slow at first as Richter isn't as fast as Sonic or Mega Man, but it's well adopted to how the game plays, so I quickly got used to it. Also, I LOVE branching pathways, especially if they lead into whole different stages and bosses. Huge plus point there. So yeh, I'll be playing this for a while. As it looks now, even more Castlevania games will be played later on, I'm having a good time!

Ys II - Aye, I love Ys I and I absolute adore Trails in the Sky. So hey, time for more Nihon Falcom games! Starts off as expected, but I really like the changes they made in this one. Yes, it's still the regular 'bump into enemies to kill them' battle system, but they added magic to the table and attacking from diagonical sides is also more effective. And I can finally level up higher than just level 9. Interactions between other characters also feel more fluent, especially with Lillia. Love that girl. So... guess I'll be playing this for the coming days (:

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Aye, played Ratchet and Clank, really enjoyed it. Playing Jak and Daxter, really enjoying it. Yeah, sometimes there are issues with the camera and outdated controls, but I'm not complaining. Having fun, and that's most important. As with most Playstation platformers, I'm yet again planning to complete this game 100%. I'm already at 50, so shouldn't be too difficult. Don't really have anything else to say... no long story from wise old Cheery today!

I'm currently playing Killer Instinct Season 2.

What surprised me was Rash from Battletoads makes a cameo/playable appearance on it.

I am playing Persona 4 arena on my xbox. It is great!

Well I just found my brother's old Monster Rancher game and decided to try and play it after a long time with my friend. We ended up using my KH ReMix 1.5 Disc as our Monster's disc and that's how we got Cutiepie! Right now she's Grade C monster! But soon to be level S! I will train my monster cutie for that >:3

Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal

Yep. Started the dreaded Sonic Boom games... my general first impressions are... the hate this game gets is undeserved. Which I was kind of expecting to begin with. Of course I'm not saying the game does not have its faults... my problems with it being

1: The levels so far are WAY to big. It look me over 10 minutes to complete the first one. And considering the second point I was really hoping these would be shorter

2: It's so easy to lose the many coins you have worked hard to save up without a cut off point. I had over 50 coins then right before the end... disaster. I only had 30 coins left as I reached the goal. I would've liked some kind of bank part way through to store what I have

But other than those I was happy. I like how I've already got the comic and Tails unlocked so early on too. Why does this game have so much hate? Perhaps I'm just not far through enough but come on... it's not a bad game

Portal

I've never played a Portal game before. This is my first time going into it now. Its been an interesting little puzzle game. So far while ive had a couple stumping puzzles but at the same time some of these are more irritating than gard which I don't like so much. Also,  sometimes im not convinced I'm doing it properly XD oh well. Im determined to finish it. And do Portal 2

While there are " proper " ways to do some puzzles, the designers actually hoped people would come up with their own soloutions to some.  So if you find an alternate way don't feel you're being wrong, feel smart! ;) 

Seviper which is me is currently playing Pokemon Soul Silver. I've never played any of the gen 2 remakes so I gave it a try.

The pokemon I have in rotation are Croconaw, Pidgeotto, Eevee, Ekans, Heracross,Tauros, and Vulpix.

I'm going to hell for this but I FINALLY decided to play the Genocide Route on Undertale...

I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII because reasons. I have no real reason why I decided to play it. Just reasons. I actually wanted to see why people "hate" the game.

I am playing ffx for the purpose of writing my own spin on it's story using Sonic characters as the cast.

1 person likes this

I've started playing a game called Town of Salem

It's a fun little party game where you're put with a bunch of people and are given a roll (Good such as Sheriff, Evil such as Godfather or neutral such as Jester) and with each type you are given a roll you must perform

I've been Jester 3 times (which means I want a public execution) but I've never won. Two of the worst rolls in the game are the only two I've won with. One of which I revealed myself on the first day (just for an achievement since I expected I'd die) which makes me a target and yet I somehow survived and with my help I won it for the good guys

But yeah! Fun, addictive game that I'm bad at :3

I am taking a break from ffx and am now playing Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and all I can say is.

TOHRU ADACHI RULES!

I've been playing Chrono Trigger for SNES lately-- ..This game sure deserves all of my likes for the storyline, the battle system, the characters, the feels, and the average playtime plus the multiple endings- All those in one game sure does succeed to be one of the top old RPG/JRPG games. The experience on this game is sure as great, it's a fun game indeed.

I just downloaded "Ib", "Mad Father", and "Misao" games for my computer. So far I've gotten the true endings on all of them. Still have to try the other ones though.

I'm currently making my way through Kamen Rider: Battride War II. Hopefully I will have finished it before Battride War Genesis comes out on the 25th.

I'm currently playing Donkey Kong 64 on virtual counsel for Wii U. It's one of the games I played during my childhood so it's kinda one of those games I kept close to my heart. It's opening song has got to be the most cheesiest songs in video game history!