Shadow

Games that you are currently playing

252 posts in this topic

I've been debating whether to make a Living Dex or not... I complete my pokedex in one game per generation usually, but now with the ease of pokebank and the shiny charm benefits, It would be very useful to have that living dex. My only problem is I really enjoy catching and breeding the pokemon to fill my pokedex every generation and a living dex would surly detract from this...

I'm playing Omega Ruby and Smash Bros for Wii U (When I find time... work has got me working so many hours because of the holidays xD)

I just can't ignore the awesome benefits of the shiny charm now that it's been a recurring item, especially now that we can soft reset the Legendary Pokemon on the Mirage Spots. I managed to luck out and get a shiny Lugia, but I want to get a shiny Giratina as quickly as possible!

I just can't ignore the awesome benefits of the shiny charm now that it's been a recurring item, especially now that we can soft reset the Legendary Pokemon on the Mirage Spots. I managed to luck out and get a shiny Lugia, but I want to get a shiny Giratina as quickly as possible!

Oh yeah, the legendaries... I forgot about that! Oh and congrats on the shiny Lugia! I wouldn't mind a shiny Reshiram...

I'm playing Majora's Mask. I've reached Stone Tower without any save data loss, so I think this is going to be my first successful three heart run!

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. It's nice to see Axel and the other guys there.

ok so today I continued Nights Into The Dreams a bit.. now I'm playing the boys story/dreams.... still a bit confused... the level designs are very colorful but some advice would be great... like... what attack works for what enemy or something like that.. then again it's old game but still... but no other complains.. I myself love flying around and stuff.. couldn't beat the first boss in time though.. (spent few seconds of figuring out what am I supposed to do)

and I also continued Siren Blood Curse on normal difficulty if I remember correctly... those spider Shibito's wouldn't leave me alone and then their mom decided to come and say "hi" to me by hitting me in the back of my head... but I managed to escape and continue the story... now to play as Sol Jackson! awesome cameraman.. just one litte problem. NO WEAPONS and the Shibito I'm supposed to attack has a GUN! o_o yeah that can... take a while..

so I spent about 4 hours yesterday playing Terra's story in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep... I still have no idea what I'm doing xD just beating up The Unversed while doing awesome looking combos and looking at the pretty lights I guess... :D must find all the treasures!!! D:< and beat Xehanort! yes. that sounds good :3

Today I continued Terra's story in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and I went to Disney Town. and I found this hilarious Rhythm game xD (so yeah instead of exploring a bit further I started playing that instead.) can't help it I like rhythm games like Miku Hatsune Project Diva F. also can't wait to go to Lilo And Stitch's world xD

Well you'll only see stitch and ....what was that big guys name? Garu?

I'm right now in Keyblade Graveyard and those hurricanes are annoying!! Also I want mah heartlesses back!!

XD

I've beaten Ventus's story. The last part of the fight with Vanitas was cool. Going with Terra next.

Finished TWD: Season 1... and immediately went on to Season 2. Gosh, this series is gonna be the end of me.

Mega Man: Revenge of the Fallen - No, this is not an actual Mega Man game, it's a hack. And I'm loving it.

I don't go on Kotaku too often because the site is terrible, but I did and accidentally came across this gem. It's a game with 27 robot masters, the 3 Mega Man killers and much more. I was a bit hesitant at first because it's a pc game and it doesn't allow controllers (I'm not a big fan of playing platformers without a controller), but that faded away pretty fast. But beware: this game is really tough. I already beat Toad Man and let me say: He doesn't have a pathetic fight anymore. He's pretty difficult to be honest.

If you're a classic Mega Man lover, try it out! It might turn out to be something of you liking!

Also playing a bit of Skyrim. Even though I'm mostly sidequestin', I'm more focussing on the main plot at the moment. I never finished an Elder Scrolls game in my entire life, and believe me, I've played lots of them. I want to finish one already D:

The skunk is playing the game Jest's avatar is from lol.

So I continued Terra's story again.. and I managed to get to Neverland. XD still some treasure to find and stickers... wow it was difficult to beat one Alien.. o_o probably continuing Klonoa soon enough.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: Tales of Symphonia - Yeah, talked about this before. I have played this game co-op with a friend, but he got into a kind of depressive mood, so we weren't able to continue back then and because of inactivity also decided to cancel it. So now I'm playing it alone. Not only to give a solid opinion on it, but also to give this game another chance. At the moment, Symphonia is at the bottom of my favorites, which is completely unfair.

Already at palmacosta's human ranch. Having experience with the game makes me breeze through the first part of the game, which is a positive point.

I actually blew away the dust off of my physical game collection, and I started another playthrough of Batman: Arkham City. Great game and atmosphere. If you're looking for a definitive Batman experience, Arkham City is the way to go (Even though I prefer Arkham Asylum myself)!

So after so long of hearing about it, I finally got a certain game and have been playing it today

And that game... is Skyrim

I am replaying Final Fantasy IX, probably my favorite in the series following by FFIV.

Other than that I play F1 2013 , Lego: Lord of the Ring  and Dust: an Elysian Tail, all of which I bought  off Steam at low prices.

I'm currently playing NES Remix Wii U game, NES Remix 2 Wii U game, and Ultimate NES Remix 3DS game. Time to go retro as we rewind the clocks back to when the NES was invented. \(^o^)/

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

I'm currently playing:

> LoZ: The Wind Waker - Almost close to finishing it. Just need to find the Triforce of Courage shards then be on my way to kick Ganonpig's behind.

> SSB Brawl - Finished Subspace Emissary. Now I'm just completing all the trophies and stickers and the events as well. :3

> Mother 3 - Or Earthbound 2 as some would call it. Just recently started playing this.