Games that you are currently playing

252 posts in this topic

STILL playing:

Kingdom Hearts: A Chain Of Memories

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix 1.5

Persona 3

Shadow The Hedgehog

and then Sonic Generations... ^_^

but because I also watch a lot of anime I got almost no time to play video games... ANIMEEEEEEEE!!! but games are also cool!

Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition - Aah this game is going to kick my arse. Or not.

Well actually, it isn't at the moment. Granted, I have only beaten the first boss so far and did some stuff. Really enjoying the game so far though. I like. I believe I'm around level 14 at the moment. Eh, I grind at times, don't blame me.

(Also, I've beaten the first boss without taking any damage! That's an accomplishment I suppose. That said, I died 2 times but let's just pretend nobody saw that. You didn't see it. Shoo and cheer at my accomplishment.)

you're playing Dark Souls? o_o I've seen my brother playing it... I myself don't know much about it other than it's a difficult game. are you a genius or just skilled? O-O

you're playing Dark Souls? o_o I've seen my brother playing it... I myself don't know much about it other than it's a difficult game. are you a genius or just skilled? O-O

I wouldn't really consider myself a professional. I know some people do call me that, and for that, thanks! I have in fact beaten a LOT of difficult games, but at the same time I struggle at superbosses like the Rockagong from Tales of Graces F. Where do I place myself... hmm....

I guess saying I'm in the top 1% of this world's gamers is pretty accurate. Because that percentage still consists of a huge amount of people. But I guess I can consider myself a skilled gamer.

(I don't really like bragging, so I leave everything up to you guys to decide :3!)

So I've played Rise of Lyric for a while now. And while I'm not that far in....

Where the hell is all the hate for this game coming from??? The only criticism I've found so far is the game-play isn't typically 'Sonic'. But, if that's what you're after, that's what Shattered Crystal is for!

And the ONLY glitch I've found is that occasionally Tails flight sound keeps playing after he's landed. I fell through a floor in Generations in about the same length of play.

I'm currently playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl with the STALKER Complete 2009 (2012) mod and the SC Realistic Weapons add-on 0.8 mod.

Pokemon Emerald

I've played this already, but due to having to change phones I lost all my data and had to start again... which kinda put me off. However, recently, a school friend of mine gave me access to playing it on the much easier but less conspicuous computer and I've started it again. And with it I've already got rare pokemon he doesn't have despite him starting before me. Hooray! And with starting again there is one difference which was out of curiosity

And with it... let me just say that Brendan is more sexist than May is

Brave Frontier (android) - *looks at Dylan* *Yesh, he is my BF BUDDY* An RPG turn base battle thingy app where you collect units, money, items and do missions. Oh and collect gems to summon powerful and stronger units :D

Oh yes. And I totally play this too but Inuki is much further ahead than me and so helps me more than I do her. But I do steal some strong units she wants from her :P

I'm replaying the first Castlevania and Sonic... '06. I have to beat the very hard missions to truly beat the game..

I'm currently playing: Klonoa A Door To Phantomile which I just bought yesterday from playstation store and also tried playing NIghts Into The Dreams... but couldn't figure out what was I supposed to do... o-o confusing game...

I'm currently playing: Klonoa A Door To Phantomile which I just bought yesterday from playstation store and also tried playing NIghts Into The Dreams... but couldn't figure out what was I supposed to do... o-o confusing game...

Klonoa is a great game. It's probably one of the better, if not the best Playstation 1 platformers out there. Hopefully that will also be the case for you.

Please share your experience once your done with the game~

Let's see... I'm still playing Dark Souls (doing really good by the way) and the new DLC for Hyperule Warriors.

Croixleur Sigma - Just a random indie game I've started up, but far from dissapointed. This game has some serious potential, and I believe that if it were to be made by a big company who has more experience when it comes to game designing, this might turn out to be a fantastic game. The basics are there, though the combat could use some enhancement. The story is also very short. Fortunately, there are enough modes to keep me playing for several hours.

Seriously, I want that to happen. This is one of the best Hack 'n Slash combat styles I've experienced.

And it reminds me of the Tales of games. And that is almost instabuy for me. But I'm a fanboy so whatdoyouknow? But seriously, the picture below looks just like a Mystic Arte cut-in.

j9a6ib.jpg

Mega Man II-V - Since I finish each of these games relatively quick, I post them all here because it would be a waste of time/space to post them all simutaniously. Same goes with when I'm done with them, though I'll give each of them a summary and my opinion. I only finished II so far, which... I liked? Why is this game being the black sheep again? It was easy, short, and Quint sucked. But apart from that it wasn't too bad. I'm currently playing III. Already defeated 6 of the robot masters.

ok so... I played Klonoa again today.... and I finally got to fight Joka! xD is it bad if I call bad guys my friends and then throw them around? because every time I hit Joka I just yelled: "Right in the face!!" xD yeah... I was having fun while beating him... and seriously the animations o_o just awesome...

So I picked up The Walking Dead Season 1 to appease me while I wait for the next episode of Game of Thrones to come out. Gosh why did it take me this long to get into Telltale games?

Pokemon Omega Ruby - I finally decided, and got all the pokemon required for my team, so I can now finally continue playing the game!

1. Mudkip -> Swampert (Usually I pick Torchic but eh, this time I'll skip.)

2. Ralts -> Gardevoir

3. Ralts -> Gallade (I really couldn't choose, so I just decided to use both.)

4. Froslass

5. Shiny Beldum -> Shiny Metagross

6. Trapinch -> Flygon

Not really the most creative or most adviced team to get, but I just picked pokemon I love. After all, these pokemons are very high up on my favorites list.

Oh, and I also got a shiny Zigzagoon in my first half hour of playing. Not really that happy with it, but eh, it's my second ever non mystery gift or trade shiny. The other being Geodude. Really, when I want a Shiny I can't get it, even for how much effort I put into it, and when I just walk around I get one I'm not going to use anyways. Oh well.

So having spend most of Saturday playing Shattered Crystal and completing 4 out of the six islands I thought I'd take a break. And despite also having Rise of Lyric, Explorers of Sky and SSB4 currently ongoing I fired up another game that would be a sea change from the previous titles and one that's been stilling on my Steam list for like a year now. Plus I found out it had the option to be a werewolf!

Skyrim!

My first thought was "Wow, this game is ugly!" Not that the graphics are ugly, but that the graphics look ugly. Er.. okay, maybe that didn't make much sense. But basically, after all the other games I've played in a while have been bright, colourful and cartoony, playing a game that tries to be realistic and gritty looks, well, realistic gritty and ugly. Even moreso after the tutorial when I was attack by a pack of the most hideous looking wolves I've ever seen. When choosing my character race out of the three choices if felt would suit my play style I went for the only one that didn't look horrendous.

My second thought was that the very first opening minutes of the tutorial are rather dull and confusing. Sure, it livens up fast, but until then it's a slog. And by the way, who decides to fell with the Imperials rather than your fellow prisoners when the Imperials were like 'We don't know who this person is, but let's execute them anyway!"

My third was 'this is a lot like Oblivion!' Right down the style of caves and the game of 'what's the weight to profit of my items' when you inevitably hit your encumbrance limit. Though, unlike Oblivion, I did find myself more confident in a fight. Rather than sneaking about sniping with arrows I happily charged in, sword drawn, pretty confident that I could take my opponents down without dying despite my ineptitude. So it's better than Oblivion in that regard at least.

And just before I was about to call it a night a Woolly Mammoth fell from the sky and splattered on the ground on front of me. A rather surreal note to finish on!

My first thought was "Wow, this game is ugly!" Not that the graphics are ugly, but that the graphics look ugly. Er.. okay, maybe that didn't make much sense. But basically, after all the other games I've played in a while have been bright, colourful and cartoony, playing a game that tries to be realistic and gritty looks, well, realistic gritty and ugly. Even moreso after the tutorial when I was attack by a pack of the most hideous looking wolves I've ever seen. When choosing my character race out of the three choices if felt would suit my play style I went for the only one that didn't look horrendous.

My complaints with the game industry as a whole right now, to be completely honest.

Also I've gotten back into Minecraft. Whoops.

oh wow! o_o you got Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days???? o_o I only have it as 2 hours long movie... =_='' thank you Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 1.5!!

Well yeah. So far it's been good. Also did I say I'm playing Kingdom Hearts : Chain Of Memories too?

oh right! so am I :D good game!

Final Fantasy Adventure - Another classic game. I really am being an old fart now aren't I? Anyways, I really own this game for a long time already but I never finished it. And since I'm in a finishing streak thingy, here I go.

It's a... weird game? It's not the word I'm looking for, but it kind of fits here I suppose. It feels like a mix of Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, Secret of Mana and Zelda: Link's Awakening years before these games actually came out. Does it surpass any of these games? Eh, some could argue because they hate Mystic Quest, but I don't think so. Doesn't mean I dislike it or anything though. I had to get used to the gameplay though, since you can only move in 4 directions. For a Secret of Mana gameplay styled game, that's... weird? There's that word again.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire!

Well, sort of. Right now I'm compiling a Living Dex in Y that I'll transfer to AS to get the shiny charm. :P

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire!

Well, sort of. Right now I'm compiling a Living Dex in Y that I'll transfer to AS to get the shiny charm. :P

I've been debating whether to make a Living Dex or not... I complete my pokedex in one game per generation usually, but now with the ease of pokebank and the shiny charm benefits, It would be very useful to have that living dex. My only problem is I really enjoy catching and breeding the pokemon to fill my pokedex every generation and a living dex would surly detract from this...

I'm playing Omega Ruby and Smash Bros for Wii U (When I find time... work has got me working so many hours because of the holidays xD)

ok so even though it isn't really a long game or anything.. anyone played Trash Panic? xD great way to release stress. Especially if you feel like breaking things! also you get to blow up buildings which is pretty darn awesome... o_o