Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Device

Hyrule Warriors

7 posts in this topic

For the people who are not or not yet able to play this game, allow me to ease your fears... This game is fascinating. It has been getting an 'alright' reception over the past week, but I fell in love with this game. Probably one of the best 2014 games so far me (haven't played Destiny and a few others yet, that could potentially also take that award).

Literally every character is fun to play at, or at the very least, almost everybody. My main is Lana, she's just so fun to play as. Oh, and for the people who dislike Fi: She's basically one of the best characters in the game. Weaker than some, but more versitaile (sorry, I don't know how to spell this word :3).

hyrule_warriors_lana.jpg

Good to hear! I can't wait to get home and finally play it!

But what are your thoughts on the DLC coming for it? There was a Miiverse post about the first weapon being Epona. xD

I'm quite mixed on DLC myself, but this game deserves it. All of my money, it may have it. And I hope they put it to some good use like: (using this link)

- Give the already existing characters costumes and more weapons. Most characters have no costumes and only 1 weapon, while Link has multiple costumes and 5 weapons, Epona excluded. Give the others some love. Fortunately Lana and a few others at least got other weapons... even though I suck with Lana's Deku Stick.

- Put in Medli! Just... do it! And why not add Toon Link and Tetra in the meantime, with a Wind Waker based stage. I dunno, it sounds awesome.

- New scenario eh? Would be fun if they went through other Zelda games their dimensions.

I'm really excited for the new adventure maps though. This mode alone will take up a lot of time (if you're a completionist, that is), but does not get boring. Frustrating, probably, but not boring.

Epona as a DLC weapon seems kind of strange, but it's getting a warm welcome from me! DLC costumes? I'd like to see the ghost of Darmani, Dark Link, the OoT rendition of Ganondorf, the cursed version of Midna, maybe Ganondorf's horse for Epona. New scenarios, maybe some stuff from the old school Zelda games or the handhelds. It would be nice to see the masks return from Majora's Mask as weapons (Especially the Fiere Deity mask). All we got from MM as far as I know, was the moon, which looks absolutely terrifying, and I love it! That's all I got for now.

It would be nice to see the masks return from Majora's Mask as weapons (Especially the Fiere Deity mask).

Have you seen the latest DLC? You got your wish lol

Speaking of which, has anyone actually got the DLC for this game? I'd like to get back to playing it, but was wondering how people were liking it and if the DLC is actually worth it.

I got the DLC. Eh, it's fine, but it's also pretty difficult to the point where you literally have to grind levels otherwise you're not likely to make it far.