BlurryDawgo

Sonic Boom (Comic Series)

147 posts in this topic

Maybe.... just maybe... oh, it'll never happen, but it'd be nice to see Stick joining the main comics!

I would also love to see sticks in the main series.

So would I but I expect the best we'll get for the main series is cameos

Well, at least we might get an occasional 'mini-crossover' (as in, the usual 4-parter instead of 12) between the Main and Boom worlds, most likely in Sonic Universe.

That could happen.  I suspect Stick may become a regular in off panel though.

The games blew, the comic is canceled all is left is the tv show after that get canned sonic boom will be like the other sonic related media only uses as good memories of sonic's past and as a money maker like sonic x is currently now.

Wow Worlds Unite part 2... um.. what can I say without making too many spoilers.. (not that people haven't been spoiling some things already but) at least they made Sonic and Mega Man look cool as servants of eeeeeeeeeevil....

I like how they recap Issue 7 at the beginning and how dr.eggman lie about what happen to dr.light while explaining world collides. I see they try to throw sonic generations in their but I'm afraid that doesn't work in this situation. I do like sonic man design m'eggaman uhhh no. 

Yeah, I don't know why they want to make Sonic Generations the cause of Worlds Collide in the current reality. It would mean that the events that damaged reality also happened in the new reality. But it doesn't make any sense, since the new reality didn't change at all. It would be like if DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths events that destroyed the multiverse also happened in the unified single universe. Doesn't make sense at all.

Edited by Chapmic

Yeah, I don't know why they want to make Sonic Generations the cause of Worlds Collide in the current reality. It would mean that the events that damaged reality also happened in the new reality. But it doesn't make any sense, since the new reality didn't change at all. It would be like if DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths events that destroyed the multiverse also happened in the unified single universe. Doesn't make sense at all.

It makes sense. The only difference to the original Worlds Collide now is that it started after this continuity's version of Generations. And in this supposedly 'new' version of WC, Super Sonic is still interrupted by Eggman, the world still shatters, and the multiverse still recreates itself. Again, the old world is old news. The basic idea is to forget it ever happened in the old world.

Anyway, I enjoyed the issue. I'll post my full thoughts in the Worlds Unite thread.

It makes sense. The only difference to the original Worlds Collide now is that it started after this continuity's version of Generations. And in this supposedly 'new' version of WC, Super Sonic is still interrupted by Eggman, the world still shatters, and the multiverse still recreates itself. Again, the old world is old news. The basic idea is to forget it ever happened in the old world.

Anyway, I enjoyed the issue. I'll post my full thoughts in the Worlds Unite thread.

I still don't buy it because that would mean the universe was erase, restore, then destroy, so typically the world was rebooted twice.

Plus, it simply CAN'T take place in the new continuity, because Sonic & Tails remember Mecha Sally during Worlds Collide.

I still don't buy it because that would mean the universe was erase, restore, then destroy, so typically the world was rebooted twice.

Keep in mind, WC was itself taking place in a 'game only' Sonic world due to the Genesis Wave.  So yes, Generations would have happened before WC took place.

Plus, it simply CAN'T take place in the new continuity, because Sonic & Tails remember Mecha Sally during Worlds Collide.

They remember Mecha Sally the same way they remembered her post-WC.  A few lingering memories of a different reality. 

Keep in mind, WC was itself taking place in a 'game only' Sonic world due to the Genesis Wave.  So yes, Generations would have happened before WC took place.

Yes, WC happened after Generations, but the blue emerald was lost before the change of reality.

And in the new reality it was lost as well.  Either that or the blue Emerald was duplicated during WC and then one of the copies was erased.

I just thought of something like that. After Worlds Collide, both original Eggman and Sonic merged with their current reality versions. Same could have happened with the blue emerald at the beginning of WC. That way, the note is still true, and WC doesn't need to happen twice.

Edited by Chapmic

And in the new reality it was lost as well.  Either that or the blue Emerald was duplicated during WC and then one of the copies was erased.

But how can their be copy chaos emeralds the only one we know who can create copy chaos emeralds is tails but he only did it in Sonic Adventure 2 and the emerald was yellow not blue and the blue emerald was present in generations also and dr.eggman and dr.robotnik (classic) were trap in limb so he would of be unable to contact are get contacted by dr.wily and either way.

If a G-wave is powerful enough to alter TWO realities it'll be powerful enough to create a duplicate emerald.  And the Eggman's must have found a way out (maybe a Genesis portal ;-p )  After all, their ecaspe wasn't explained in game either, yet Eggman returned in Lost World.

In fact, I think we are looking too much into this. This note about Generations is obviously here just to please Sega.

Yeah let's stop talking about it because trying to connect generations and worlds collide is like trying how a rainbow got it's colors.

Er... I get what you're saying, but there IS a scientific explanation for the rainbow thing...

1 person likes this

Er... I get what you're saying, but there IS a scientific explanation for the rainbow thing...

I was just thinking about the same thing..