BlurryDawgo

Sonic Boom (Comic Series)

147 posts in this topic

Sonic Man vs Boom Sonic! Cool!

I also like the variant cover.

Amy braiding Zero's hair is laughable.

Well at least Zero looks beautiful :3 You can't fight when your hair is a mess xD

Well at least Zero looks beautiful :3 You can't fight when your hair is a mess xD

Except that part of Zero's character.

It was a joke... Just a joke..

I know just being the typical megaman nerd I him.

Zero's my favorite character but doesn't mean I can't make a joke about him xD (not that I think he's a joke or anything)

Freedom of speech my friends even to make jokes but then again capcom make the megaman series sound like a joke anyway.

You can't? Why can she? xP

merida-legende-der-highlands-jpg-6_680_4

Sigma, wait a minute I need to brush my hair first! xD

I knew this joke about Zeros hear will come up in the Archie Comics, because when I saw Zero first I really thought it was a girl (^^"). In the games he is a verry good fighter and can do...anything, but I hope he has some weakness spots in the comics. 

Edit: Duh...Editbutton is hating me.

Edited by Centaur Man

when I saw Zero first I really thought it was a girl

<_< I feel awkward now because I up until this point I thought he was a girl. And I have kept up with the megaman comics

(Don't kill me people)

xD oh my god really?? Good thing my first time seeing Zero was in the Mega Man X I couldn't possibly think he was a girl that voice and everything... o_o

Also Centaur Man.. Not that I'm picking a side or anything.. But well.. you know.. Men should never fight with a messy hair xD

<_< I feel awkward now because I up until this point I thought he was a girl. And I have kept up with the megaman comics

I mean he has...long hair and...boobs? Then I played the MMX game and I was like: wha- what?! How- no- Zero is a boy? Darn it!

Also Centaur Man.. Not that I'm picking a side or anything.. But well.. you know.. Men should never fight with a messy hair xD

Picking up a side? Duh. It was just a joke and Merida popped up in my mind xP

I know a guy like zero with long golden blonde hair.

As pointed out, there are new comics. But because we can't really talk about the covers for the other series' on the Megaman topic, I'll post them here for you guys

Sonic_Boom_-9.jpgSonic_Boom_-9_%28variant%29.jpgSonic_Boom_-9_%28variant_2%29.jpg

The SONIC/MEGA MAN crossover event GOES BOOM! "Worlds Unite" Part Six: The war against Sigma has been waged! Sonic, Mega Man and X lead their unified friends against hordes of mechaniloids led by the armored, super-powered Deadly Six! That sounds pretty scary and exciting, and now is definitely the time for everyone to work together and pay close attention. Especially Sticks. She tends to do some distracting stuff, like falling off the Sky Patrol and landing into a Genesis Portal or something—wait? Did she really? Well, where did she land? No way! Is that - -?! You won't believe where Sticks lands, but what you BETTER believe is that this issue sports some awesome cover art by Patrick "SPAZ" Spaziante and the return of the EVIL FRIENDS FOREVER (E.F.F.) variant by Brent McCarthy! Plus part 6 of the epic 12-part connecting variant cover series by artist Ben Bates!

(Thank you to Centaur man for pointing out the new covers)

The appearance of the Deadly Six in the comics makes me super hype. I can't wait for this crossover, it's gonna be crazy.

(Thank you to Centaur man for pointing out the new covers)

Not sure if sarcasm or not. Nvm.

I love to see the Deadly Six and this....

5UrRbJ9.png

Bromance 2.0?

Oh my it's Bromance again! Let's see how long that lasts... <_<

Not sure if sarcasm or not. Nvm.

It's not sarcasm. It's a legit thanks :)

As for bromance... yes. It looks like there's going to be more. Will it last this time though?

Knowing Eggman and Wily... It's going to end soon.. BUT the way it ends is going to be epic.

I got to read Issue 5 I got to say not bad for people who hasn't writing a comic book story before I really like at the end when they did a reference to Sonic R.

So just read Sonic Boom 6... Did anyone else imagine Sonic All Stars Racing when they read this? Or is it just me? And WOW I was surprised. This time they DIDN'T insult Knuckles as much as they did in the last comics! (not saying they didn't insult him at all but better than nothing right?) And Sticks.. Oh how I love Sticks. Always paranoid yet half of the time she's right about Eggman's plans. Maybe she's really a psychic but because of how paranoid she is she simply thinks it's all Aliens doing?

Well, I have read all Sonic Boom comics that were release, and I'll gotta admit, it's one of my favorite comics of all time. I love the jokes, specially when they brick the fourth wall, it's really cool.

This issue brought back some bad memories very bad memories.

This issue brought back some bad memories very bad memories.

How so Blue Comet?