BrayPlays (Formerly CyDra)

Favorite Creepypasta

11 posts in this topic

I was reading creepypastas (Again), and I thought "Why not?". So what is your favorite creepypasta and why. Mine is definitely Jeff the Killer! He carved a smile into his face, burned away his eyelids, had his hair singed black, and a face paler than the moon! He watches you in your sleep, when you wake, he strikes. Jeff gets a sick joy out of doing his deeds! And the story of how he came to be (The character, not the picture), combined with his character and atmosphere, makes for my favorite creepypasta! "Go... To... Sleep..."

I always enjoyed all the Tails Doll creepypasta that were floating around, especially this old archive. Other than that, I don't read much creepypasta. I know one that was popular a few years ago was a series of posts called Penpal. There were a lot of creepy Sonic stories and Pokemon stories about cursed games and Lavendar Town and the like. Anybody remember those?

My favorite (aka my worst nightmare) is Sonic.exe and Tails doll. :P Yeah I was a major sonic fan at the time and to see him like was... somewhat traumatizing but after a few months i got over it. :D

I think the only one I've really read is the Sonic.exe one. So that would have to be my favourite ;)

I have only read a story about Sonic.exe and it's last line was the only creepy part.

The only creepypasta I ever really liked was Ben Drowned. It's the only one I've read that actually creeped me out.

Fun fact: Sonic.exe was deleted from one creepypasta site because it was poorly written. Idiots...

ANYWAYS, I can give a heck of a list- though honestly, I never enjoyed "slenderman" type of creepypastas. When it comes to gaming creepypastas, I think Pokemon wins (With pastas like "Nurse Joy" and "Ash's coma" which will win you over). Tails Doll and Sonic.exe are... good. (Frankly, I find Tails dolls cute...and then there is SoS... Sonic.exe wasn't too scary until I played the fan game- but pokemon fan games again win).

Games aside, I really LOVE creepypastas which you can almost relate to- and seem realistic (Psychosis is a winner and a MUST READ) and some which actually get you to thinking (check out An Egg) [psst! Go here if you want more...]

That said, opinion is opinion. Please don't kill me. Lol.

I like them all, because they are cool :D But my favorite is maybe Eyeless Jack :b

I'm with Margred in this one but my favorite is... probably either Ben Drowned or Jane The Killer's story.

2 people like this

Though then again I REALLY liked Laughing Jack's story.. It was creepy, it was disgusting at some points.. But it was also very sad and made me feel sorry for poor old Jack... It wasn't his fault he turned into a killer..