Device

Pokemon!

108 posts in this topic

I am a Pokemon fan but I haven't played in a while because I lost my Pokemon X :( but I'll get it again soon hopefully. I stopped watching the series because I wanna do it in order and I think I'm only on season 6 but i stopped because i started watching other anime series and it kinda got too much so...

My problem with the series is they just have A LOT of fluff episodes. The usual...

-Ash meets a trainer with a new pokemon

-Team Rocket steals it

-They save it and everyone is happy

Or some sort of variation of that. When the episodes are based around pokemon battles though, they are pretty amazing! I also haven't really watched the show in a long time so it could be better now. lol

As I said in the status update, episode 36 of XY is up in Japanese and...

I've got goosebumps every where! XD Fletchling got hit by fire blast, the main theme started playing, and... FLETCHINDER! :D Heres the amazing battle!

https://www.youtube....h?v=tjCH3d8HURg

Also, shouldn't Fletchinder know Ember, not Flame charge?

Edited by Pearl98

Did you guys know they are opening up a online Pokemon Center?

As for the episode..

That was a pretty great battle! Sky battles seem like they are a lot more fun in the Anime. The ingame concept was kind of dumb in my opinion...

the full soundtrack for the 17th movie is on Youtbe, heres the music of that soundtrack name I revealed not long ago (it's a different name than before)

I was expecting something sadder, but after reading what the scenes like, I still struggle to hold back tears...

Scans from Coro Coro magazing revealing 3 new Mega Evolutions:

corocoro9141th.jpgcorocoro9142th.jpgcorocoro9144th.jpg

Mega Altaria is going to be Dragon/Fairy, Mega Lopunny is Normal/Fighting, and Salamence stays the same type. This also makes 4 of my Emerald team now have Mega evolutions XD My team is Blaziken, Gardevoir, Azumarill, Mightyena, Altaria and Manectric

Currently most of my expectations are getting a Mega evolution. Not that I'm complaining, as Altaria and Salamence are some of my favorite pokemons from gen 3.

Dragon/Fairy eh? Going to be interesting.

Dragon/Fairy eh? Going to be interesting.

Yeah, sounds like a pretty fun type combo.

I REALLY like Lopunny's Mega... She looks all set to kick some butt!

Time for even more Mega's.

080Slowbro-Mega.png531Audino-Mega.png

I really like Audino! That looks great. It wasn't the first 5th gen pokemon that I would expect having a Mega, but I'm fine with it. Slowbro on the other hand...

Audino looks cute but that's slowbro?

Any hope of getting a mega Hydreigon? He already looks awesome.

Edited by NMS

Pokemon stood up to my expectations of making slowbro even more ridiculous... yep. Audino looks totally adorable <3

Psst!! Are we gonna ignore the awesome Mega Sableye. I mean, it's gonna be a badass pokemon!

@NMS, you never know, well, until you kidnap a Ninteno game engineer... Ferb! I know what we're gonna do today!

Hey, how about I tell you guys about my new adventures playing Pokémon X?

I ended up getting a Fennekin as my starter.

I myself chose Chespin, because I would get a Blastoise from Sycamore and I got the Torchic from the event, so I basically had all elemental starters. I prefer both other starters over Chespin though.

Chespin is cool, but his evolutions... eh. The Grass/Fighting is a nice combo but the final evolution (forgot his name) barely learns any fighting moves.

Fennekin is average, but I love Braixen. And the typing is great.

I dislike Froakie. I don't care for Frogadier either. But Greninja is awesome.

Eh my taste in cuteness tends to differ from time to time. I probably just dislike his eyes. Yeah, it's a small nitpick but that's how I am.

O.o

wow...well, last order is cute, so I was hoping that other of yer choices...

I don't know. In my opinion, Meowstic, Riolu and Dedenne are pretty cute :3 I surely like more cute pokemon but I can't think of any at the moment. It's just that I often do not care for baby pokemon or other pokemon that are specifically made to look cute. Eevee for example looks really cute but also has a good purpose, being that he evolves into many different pokemon. Some pokemon look cute but are utterly hopeless in the games. Might sound a bit harsh but it is kind of the truth.

The mentioned pokemon do look cute, yes :3

There are plenty of cute pokemon, and some which are quite powerful while staying cute too. Baby pokemon are annoying at times, given you have to work hard to catch the pokemon, breed it, wait for a long time to receive the egg and then wait for a long time for it to hatch only for it to stay in your PC forever... (At least in games like emerald, you can do the hatching thing while completing the game, but in Firered, etc. You get the breeding option in the end and just doing that is boring...)

True, I mostly keep only one cute pokemon in the team, and it's purpose is using the HMs it learned- and in most circumstances, I never even used it to fight (it used to stay at level 13 till the end of the game at times...)

So, I agree. And eevee is a classic pokemon, you can't dislike it.

(But I still like cute...)

Victiny is real cute, yep <3

Now, I won't say which is the cutest pokemon, there are MANY cute pokemon.

Perf pokemon = mew!

Vulpix is the cutest!

As for my starter, I chose Froakie and I got Charmander from the professor. I use to always choose fire types from my starters... but the last two generations I've gone water. They have really grown on me too. It probably has something to do with one being a samurai and the other a ninja. lol

...I just thought of something... I want a Mega Samurott on two legs and more shell swords!

The extent of my Pokémon experience is Fire Red and the first few generations of the anime (Up to Sinoh) as well as watching a few LP's on YouTube.. I've been meaning to get back into Pokémon; but, after Fire Red, I just wanted to take a break for a whil seeing as though I put a very unhealthy amount of time into 1 game. So yeah, I won't take long: My starter Pokémon in Fire Red was Chamander. I think that's my inner pyro talking. I beat the Elite 4 as well as Whatshisface with a ridiculously high leveled Charizard, and I had all the Pokémon I was able to catch (I could be thinking of other Pokémon games with that feature). Other than that, I have nothing else. If anyone can recommend where I can restart getting into Pokémon, that would be greatly appropriated.

If anyone can recommend where I can restart getting into Pokémon, that would be greatly appropriated.

Well I say that It's better to play Pokemon Black/White 2 if you still haven't played Black/White 1. If you play Black/White 1 first it's second games will become less enjoyable.

Really need to find some way to play the newer games...

Oh. And I know this is a little late but I would choose Fennekin based on cuteness too. Dont tend to strategise much on teams except with getting HMs. An example is in Emerald I use Zigzagoon/Linoone even though it kinda sucks being a normal