Viceversa96

Thank you so much!

15 posts in this topic

I had so much nostalgia when I found this sight. I just wanted to say thanks to whoever uploads all the sonic comic from archie. I hope to see more :)

comics now are on WORLDS COLLIDE. It starts from megaman 24 and now sonic universe 51... i think next one is on sonic the hedeghog.

I also agree. This website has every sonic comic made! I am still reading all of them. I am really grateful. I am so glad I found this website.

Yes, I am so glad this is here. I started buying the archives, but I want to read the new ones too. This is such a convenient format. Keep it up!

I should have posted here earlier. Yes, thanks so much for putting all the comic up. It's absolutely great that you guys do it.

I don't think there is any other things I can say that they haven't. Ever since I got Sonic Mega Collection, I wanted to read these comics, and thanks to Oda, and you guys, I managed to do just that. So Thank you. For what it's worth, I truly appreciate it.

Did I just get thanked? Haha and I am very thankful for this way to read up on the characters that have been in my life for years.

I also want to thank whoever uploads the comics all the way from Russia. I actually started reading the comics this year and having absolute access to the comics has given me the advantage to save money and read the comics without waiting of a whole month.

I wanted to show my appreciation for this site, too. So to everyone at Sonic SCANF, thanks a bunch.

I got into the comics the same way as Jest. Sonic Mega collection was such a good game and it made me really interested. I'm really grateful for everything this sites down in the comic section and the forums.

To all who had a part in creating this sight...

You are all waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy past cool. Thank you so much for this :D

I'm thankful as well. I don't think I'd ever manage to read all the comics had it not been for this site. Thanks to all the people who created this brilliant place and the person who keeps our hopes high by posting the next comic. And yet anyone can get this, just by joining. Again, thanks so much for making this site what it is now :D

I know this is an old thread and I apologize, however I just could not resist taking the opportunity to thank everyone who made this site a reality. Being vision-impaired, I am unable to read the original sonic comics unless they are available online, I really appreciate it, may this site never go down.