Gabe

Warrior's Destiny

28 posts in this topic

Percival.jpg

The fate of the world depends on our destiny while our destination awaits victory. Failure is not option. But should you fail, your fate shall be sealed. So never give up hope and those that are depending upon you.

...Uhhh, ...Hello there. ...First off, I'll just move this over to the OOC area, if you don't mind.

Secondly:

Would%20You%20Kindly.png

Give a little more detail as to the story of what's going on? Location, the basics of the plot at least? Not asking for anything like giant paragraphs, but I think it's best we know a little more about what we would be jumping into, that's all.

1 person likes this

Well, it's kind of similar to the story of Sonic & the Black Knights.

Ok, fair enough. But is it exactly, with the same characters, and Arthur, and what-have you? Or is there anything different? If so, what's that difference?

1 person likes this

Same characters, but this time in the end, Sir Percival save the day as Burning Sir Percival. The beginning is the same. Let's say that the way Sonic as ventured through the entire story of Sonic & the Black Knights is suppose to be Sir Percival, instead. In fact, the name of this story/game should be Blaze & the Black Knights, instead.

Just a thought, if your doing a solo story, then this would probably go in the writers block section at Misc.

1 person likes this

It's not a solo story. There'll be more than 1 character in this story, so it's not a solo story.

Agreed. It seems to me there's little purpose in making this an RP if the story's planned to a point where there's no point in bringing in other players. ...Shall I move this over there for you?

He didn't mean as in characters but Players. An RP is a cooperative Story-telling, and if there is no point to other players, than it's not an RP is what he means.

1 person likes this

Well, I do wonder if you can add imaginary characters in role play that don't exist on the internet or anywhere except thy mind. Is that even possible for role play?

Yes. That's called Original characters, or Fan characters as some people might call them. Some people aren't fond of them, some people prefer only those kind of characters. Personally, for the record, I go both ways. XD

Just let me ask one thing: ...If we already know Blaze is basically the hero who saves the day, then what is the purpose of other players?

1 person likes this

Well, when I mentioned imaginary characters, I was referring to a character that no one but myself has known. That I was curious about. If that's possible for role play, then I would known what role play is all about. I know for one thing that it has to be story on role play.

Yes, you're referring to your own character. That's what I mean, it is possible to create your own characters....So long as they are not God-modded, of course.

But I must again, because you didn't answer my question: ...If we already know Blaze is basically the hero who saves the day, then what is the purpose of other players?

Here's another way to put it: ...Is there a reason for other people, for other players, to be a part of this? If so, What is it?

1 person likes this

Good question? I have to make critical thoughts about this when the time is right.

Gabe, the concept of Rp is that you are playing with other players. If you aren't, it's a story you wrote by yourself : a fanfiction.

2 people like this

Well, okay.

I know jest. The other players can be part of the knights of the round table, but I already chose Sir Percival, which is Blaze the cat i.e., so the others will have to choose what characters they want to be in the knights of the round table, for example, Sir Lancelot, which is Shadow the Hedgehog i.e., etc.

Gabe, the concept of Rp is that you are playing with other players. If you aren't, it's a story you wrote by yourself : a fanfiction.

Thank you, Locke. I was hoping someone would step in and help me out with this. ^_^

I know jest. The other players can be part of the knights of the round table, but I already chose Sir Percival, which is Blaze the cat i.e., so the others will have to choose what characters they want to be in the knights of the round table, for example, Sir Lancelot, which is Shadow the Hedgehog i.e., etc.

A basic idea, But it certainly works. That being said, That gives us....4 characters to use, (Shadow, Knux, Sonic, and Amy, Blaze but you called it already so obviously that doesn't count) Which means a max of only 4 people can join. ...Well, I guess 7 if you count Merlina, Tails, and Arthur.

...What about Originals? You mentioned if they're possible and they are...but only if you want them. Which, understandably, some people don't. So, will they be allowed in this?

1 person likes this

If originals, I do want to be Blaze the cat also. So it's possible for 1 player to choose 2 characters of what they want to be. So I choose Blaze the cat and Sir Percival.

Blaze is not Original, she's Official, just like Sir Percival and the others. Originals are characters made that are NOT of the canon. ...A simple, though demeaning word for them is "Fan Characters".

That being said, ...Just curious, since Blaze and Percival are pretty much the same character, wouldn't there be some kind of paradox if they met?

1 person likes this

I don't know about paradox, but I do know that Blaze the cat and Sir Percival are quite dopplegangers together.

Ok, fair enough, so I ask again. ...Are Originals, As in Fanmade characters allowed?

1 person likes this

That's all I needed to know. ^_^ So what do you say we close this Topic, I PM you with a little help on making the OOC, and we try this again?

1 person likes this

I don't know. And besides, I don't want this topic to go in the trash. I was hoping posts on this topic to go in the trash, just not this topic itself.

Well, here's the thing, I would have to throw the entire topic into the trash anyway, since basically all but the first post would be thrown if I just did that...and even then you would have to edit the first post anyways. (Which I'm more than willing to help you out with.) ...So really, there's no point in keeping this topic.

Besides, It's not like it's going to be gone forever, nor is it like anyone gonna make fun of you for having it in there. You're just scrapping the piece of paper, throwing it in the bin, and trying again, there's nothing wrong with that. ^_^

1 person likes this

unless said paper is made of gold obviously . There you are, scrapping the most expensive piece of paper of history.

1 person likes this