vladikcomper

General Art Thread

706 posts in this topic

Those are both pretty Darn good. Especially that the first one took you hardly any time at all.

A few more drawings from me. This time based on the Chaos Freedom RP game on the site. Some of you may have seen some of these, but probably not all.

So, two characters from the game, who originally started as a joke conversation between me and my friends of ‘What would Tails’ kids be like if he married X?’ Unfortunately for Tails, the suggestion was Marine! And then the conversation moved from ‘yeah, that’s funny’ to ‘hmm, actually they’d be fun to play in an RP’ so here we are.

Rather than have a straight Melody/Skye parallel I tried to mix things up a bit. But, before anyone asks, the reason I gave the older sister the name Skye is [rant] Skye is a girl’s name!! [/rant] Otherwise they’d both have gotten new names. Oh, and if you’re wondering what the weird wibbly-wobbly stiff is in the first two pictures, both kids are hydrokinetic.

Anyway, here we go.

Skye Power, older sister

cfskye10.jpg

Marlinspike ‘Marley’ Power, younger brother

marley10.jpg

Okay, there was one more reason I used the name Skye. So I could do this glorified doodle. Skye meets Skye.

skye_m10.jpg

And finally. How did the cast of Chaos Freedom react when the scripts arrived with this information…

tails_10.jpg

I only can draw Metal Sonic and Metal Scourge. I don't know why.

Metal Scourge was in StH 191 and 192. I gave him sunglasses and a jacket like Scourge has.

ustowsao.jpg

Punish my scanner because the picture has to many pixels :I

Edited by Centaur Man
1 person likes this

Those are really good Centaur Man. I guess Metal Sonic/Scourge must look quite close to Mega-man robots, so that's why you can draw them! ;)

And here's my latest drawing, Tails from the Universal Anarchy RP.

Tails has Nicole because at the start no one was actually playing Sonic or Sally, and I wanted someone to have the older sibling/mentor role for Tails. And it allowed there to be someone to teach him tech. Plus, it's also a shoutout to the Fleetway Tails, who had a similar handheld computer in his Zonerunner stories.

As for the bomb, well, those of you who've played Tails Adventure know the kid does like his bombs! But the cherry bomb design didn't quite work in this case.

I'm uploading it from my DA account as opposed to what I used to use, so in case it does work, here's a link to the DA page:

http://calvin-skye.d...archy-447099638

tails__universal_anarchy_by_calvin_skye-d7e6wae.jpg

Those are really good Centaur Man. I guess Metal Sonic/Scourge must look quite close to Mega-man robots, so that's why you can draw them! ;)

Thanks! Well I draw Metal & Metal Scourge before a lot of times and then I fall in love with the Mega Man Universe.

But yea the relations between the bodyparts are realy easy. More easier than Sonic, Amy or Tails. And I can draw claws in a better way than fingers.... oh I hate fingers P:<

Tails & NICOLE! What a great duo! I can't draw Tails, so your picture here is really cool. Keep moving!

Tails & NICOLE! What a great duo! I can't draw Tails, so your picture here is really cool. Keep moving!

Thank's very much. Though like you can't do Tails, I can't do more human like faces either. So we're kinda mutually exclusive there! And have to say I hate fingers too, though shoes are quickly becoming my new bugbear!

I almost have a whole Sega universe of Fan Characters! I love Sonic so much, probably a bit sad if I have lots of characters...

I tried my best...female Metal Sonic. LOL Px Yea Metal Sonic you have the licence for killing me.

2i48nuwl.jpgmqbg3hxo.jpg

1 person likes this

Gotta say it's pretty amusing. I wonder what would happen if she met the regular Metal Sonic.

I've been at the drawing board too. Another RP character. This time it's Dygo from TDH.

He's the son of Drago Wolf and Mina Mongoose in the dystopian alternate future. Also a temporal half-twin to Skye Prower.

Unlike Skye, he's arrogant, prideful and a bit of a bully. However, like Skye he does has a nervous steak. Just one he's learned to control, mostly.

dygo_wolf__the_darkened_hourglass_by_calvin_skye-d7f4iai.jpg

1 person likes this

Well...Metal Sonic would kill me xD

The nose of your OC is like 3-dimentional, but when you look at the chin its 2 dimentional (hope you can understand, whan I try to say),s o it looks a little bit weird.

Have you a picture with all your Fox-OCs? There are a lot!

Ah, yes I see what you mean about the nose/chin. I should have added an extra line where the nose met the chin. First time I've done a muzzle like that though.

Actually, as far as Fox OC's go, I only really have four. Skye in CF, Maria in the new Sonic Heroes game, Moebius Skye in RPM2 and Harmony (Moebius Melody in a fox body) also in RPM2. But I don't have a group drawing. ALL my drawings have been posted here (and all bar the metal sonic one are on my DA page)

Very nice drawing. Though nine tails does suggest an extremely powerful character.

I don't own this character. It is a OC from a other user on SpinDash.de

qgzc9dyg.jpg

1 person likes this

Wow, that's really good. And, this might not be intentional, but I do get a slight 'creepy enchantress' vibe from her.

Wow, that's really good. And, this might not be intentional, but I do get a slight 'creepy enchantress' vibe from her.

Thanks! I get it whan you mean. I think as a character she isn't an antagonist, so she is on the good side P:

You can still be a creepy enchantress on the good guy side!

Yay me?

Yay! Sally! Really good! Is it only a sketch or will you put colours on it?

I tried my best...female Metal Sonic. LOL Px Yea Metal Sonic you have the licence for killing me.

2i48nuwl.jpgmqbg3hxo.jpg

Girlfriend for Metal? Excellent! :)

dygo_wolf__the_darkened_hourglass_by_calvin_skye-d7f4iai.jpg

Why is he so angry?

My fan character

new_sketch_3_by_kyubi_the_fox-d7fwqg4.png

Teh snowballs? Nice! ;)

qgzc9dyg.jpg

What can I say? Pretty good!

Yay me?

Good! But some smeared :)

Will you color it?

My old arts:

Photos

Sonic the hedgehog

Amy Rose

Blaze the cat

Knuckles the echidna

Rouge the bat

Silver the hedgehog

Shadow the hedgehog

Hyper Sonic

Sonia the hedgehog

Tails

Sonic and Eggman at the GHZ

Amy - Super Rose

JUST series - Just Amy

Amy with emerald

Serious cat

Amy - cute Rose

For Shira - Shira

For Shira - Shira and her little copy

Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!

For Shira - Summer time

Scanned

For Shira - Sonic meets Shira

JUST series + For Shira - Just Shira

Paint.NET

Serious Sonic (Sonic + Serious Sam)

Edited by EizzX

I'm in the 'sketch Sonic and OC characters mood' But I want to draw a comic which'll be interesting. Can't decide the characters though. Electro or Nuro? (Electro is not the spiderman thing OK ;) )

Thank you for your compliments!

It was a female version of Metal Sonic...I don't even know why me and NMS had the idea...^^"

Why is he so angry?

Kinda, that's how he is! ;) That and it's how I wanted to draw him. But when you live in a dystopian future, and you're sharing your brain with someone you think is a coward, yeah, it can get annoying.