vladikcomper

General Art Thread

706 posts in this topic

Just testing, I was logged in in my mobile device and the website doesn't provide full editing. I used my computer and noticed editor...

Very nice pic. Is there any context to it? Future Tails is looking rather angry at... something.

Oh it just a scene that I thought out after reading a fan story in devianart....

Let me see...

http://kivand6.deviantart.com/art/Love-from-X-Years-Later-Tails-Fiona-oneshot-343844523

... I'm planning on drawing other scenes, but I need more practice and materials I might get in January at my art class. And most special time...sometimes don't have much.

Here are another one of my drawings. If you like it you can like it if you like.:D

post-204-0-59325600-1387331987_thumb.png

2 people like this

Thought it was about time I bit the bullet and put something up here.

It's Skye from 'The Darkened Hourglass' rp game on the site (hence why there are a few differences to his regular outfit).

A word of warning, it's not really a good picture. This is not just only the third time I've tried to draw a Sonic character, but also only the third time I've tried to draw anything that isn't a 2d spaceship doodle in the margin of my lecture notes

skyetd10.jpg

1 person likes this

An awesome drawing I must say, specially since it came right out of your imagination...keep on drawing its a way to stress out for some and to express our imagination.

Heh, thank's very much. Though I will admit that left hand wasn't the best way to de-stress! (You can still see the eraser marks) Once I get a bit more practice in I'll hopefully find it easier.

An eraser is the best mate for a traditional artist.... Yep, I also stress when something goes wrong but perseverance also has it's rewards....

So I found out rather quickly! :P And yes, it was good to keep pushing on. Hmm, should I put up my first two drawings as well?

Go for it... If you do you'll most likely be motivated to draw more. Inspiration is the key...

I'll post two more later on too...

Edited by The Chosen One (Alegatius)

Well, bearing my soul a bit here.

This is the first one. A combination of 1) I like this character, 2) Robots are easier to draw, and 3) at the time of drawing, Tails Man was proving to be a disappointment in the comics. I wanted to draw a 'proper' :P robotized Prower. Hence:

mecha-10.jpg

And the Second... well quite frankly unless you been reading 'The Darkened Hourglass' this pic will be a little 'WTF'. Actually, even if you have read it.....

Anyway, it's an OC who you kinda need to know the background for unless you want to be hideously confused. A summary is included in the first Spoiler below, the pic is in the second.

So, TDH is set in a 'dark' version of 30 years later. In this version Nicole was reduced back to her hand held unit which suffered critical damage, while Fiona Fox had her personalty and memories transferred into another auto-automation, which was later destroyed. Which lead to a crazy idea on my part! Nicole attempted to use the nanites present in the auto-automation to rebuild it and take over, only to discover that Fiona's programming had survived. Both AI's were rapidly degenerating, and without time to save one or both, insted they ending up creating a new AI by copying and fusing their programming, and rebuilding the auto-automation. Nina is the result. Like I said, somewhat crazy.

nina_r10.jpg

I read a bit of what you guys wrote in 'The Darkened Hourglass' (very impressive the way you guys built up the story) and as I read part do it I wondered who the heck was Nina... Now I know, thanks for the indirect clarification.

They'll have to be opened in a new Tab...

Photo%20Dec%2026%2C%205%2036%2033%20PM.jpg this one is from STH #176, I completed the drawing, as the one in the comic had been partially cut...

Photo%20Dec%2026%2C%205%2036%2011%20PM.jpg this other one is from STH #179...

Not much to say just drew them to stress out and for practice... I'll probably color them later on and draw new one from the comics or from my imagination... Hope you guys enjoy...

Pretty good drawings there... Why isn't there a 'thumbs up' smiley?

Thanks for the imaginary 'thumbs up' smiley.

No probs. Sorry it's limited to the imagination!

I do love drawing. It is one of my favorite things to do. But what does it take for me to find a good picture of Sally in Sonic the Hedgehog Issue #256?!?!?! If I don't find a good body shot then I am just going to give up and find a good picture of Cream and Cheese.

I know it looks weird, but I just started using this new program for drawing so it's a start. You can like it if you like it. :unsure:

I didn't know where else to put this, but I guess it qualifies as a form of 'art'.

In our current bout of way past "cool" weather, I decided to get out there and slap this guy together. All "hail" Shadow!! (Actually, it's Sonic, I just wanted to make that pun.)

4uEKQ45.jpg

I don't have much Fanarts to Sonic, but I'd really love to share the few I've got here!

This one is a rather fast scetch of my favorite Zeti Zeena. Took me just a few minutes.

zeena_by_cali_ma-d6shm5w.png

And this one is rather silly, had been a fun request for my boyfriend. I shall add, that the background was made by him, not me. I just drew the blaze it Sonic.

_c___sup__by_cali_ma-d6cuaut.png

Edited by Gemini Man
1 person likes this

You did that in a few minutes???!!!

That's pretty good, I wish I could draw like that