vladikcomper

General Art Thread

706 posts in this topic

That is a nice piece of art! I just wish I knew anything about that character but sadly I do not lol.

“It appears the good people of Knothole have another quest worthy of our talents, Nicole.”

“Very well, Mistress Sally.  If you MUST neglect your studies again.”

Sally (And Nicole) as an Order of Scribes Wizard from D&D.  I wanted to do a bit of drawing practice, and I’ve not drawn Sally before.  Plus, when reading the new D&D Tasha’s book, the Order of Scribes subclass just jumped out at me as something to do if you wanted to have your own Nicole, so here we are.

Not sure yet if this is a one off, or if I’ll do all 13 D&D classes.

Sally_and_Nicole_DD.jpg

2 people like this

“Ah’ve been cursed, but Ah can control this power.”

Bunnie Rabbot as a Hexblade Warlock.  Not the class you might expect at first, but she was actually the first one I came up with after Sally.  After all, what better for someone who has had unwanted power forced on them.  While Pact of the Blade would make the most sense for her powers, Pact of the Talisman would be interesting…

Bunnie_DD.jpg

1 person likes this

Have a Valentine's WIP. Might do some slight changes later.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Chosen One
Picture wouldnt upload

So, certain franchise turns 30 today... And I wanted to make a little homage to it:

dem1778-3349ccc1-0958-4713-b30f-48fac319

A very simple collage where the silhouette of Sonic is formed by several pieces of media, while the background features my own artwork. A symbol of what this series has given us, and how we respond by creating more. 

1 person likes this