Gabe

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Wii U & 3DS

10 posts in this topic

Join here if you have Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for both Wii U and 3DS or if your curious about it.

1 person likes this

From "join" you must mean post, And i liked the first one and i want to get this one too but...

1 person likes this

Edited by ឴
1 person likes this

If you have Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for both Wii U & 3DS, we can play online multiplayers together.

Edited by Gabe
1 person likes this

I have a funny experience with that game.I have the PS Vita version of this game and love It.This was actually the first game I got for the system back when I got It almost a year ago.I saw It at Gamestop and because of the huge Sonic fantard I am I immediately thought "I must buy It". So I had my fun with the game,beat It,and got my but handed to me on multiplayer online.Also since I'm the type of gamer who always chooses the hardest difficulty of any new game I get immediately,just to get It out of the way.You have no idea how surprised I was when I beat the entire game,all on hard (some taking many attempts) and the out of nowhere the game said "Congratulations,you have unlocked Expert mode".I tried It,got destroyed,and said "truck It" I'm not beating the game on Expert.And to top It all of,It appeared for free on the PlayStation Network for free a few months later.Also I think we can all agree that the PS Vita version of this game Is the superior handheld copy of the game...that's all I have going for me right now.

1 person likes this

Since you have the PS Vita version, try to get both Wii U and 3DS version too. It's always a good idea to collect all games for both Wii U & 3DS.

On Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed 3DS game, I do like the Streetpass Challenges. It's gonna take a while until I can figure out a way to unlock 10 more stickers, which those 10 does requires streetpass, now that I got 2 3DS family systems, one for me and one for my sister.

1 person likes this

I actually have yet to even get the game, 3DS or Wii U. I'll probably end up getting it for 360 instead, but eh.

1 person likes this

At least your making progress of getting games for the gaming systems you have.

1 person likes this

Yeh, I have a lot to get for my consoles, NES to Dreamcast to Wii U.

1 person likes this

Maybe there'll be dreamcast virtual console for both Wii U & 3DS, too.

My favorite musics on this game for both Wii U & 3DS is Outrun Bay, Race of Ages, and Ocean View.

Staff Edit: Don't double post. Thank you.

1 person likes this