Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sweet_lil_Eliza

Make a terrible sonic fanfic!

7 posts in this topic

Greetings to all!

So, I thought of some idea for a new funny game and a pal said that terrible fanfics are funny. (Which they are.) so, I decided this.

I'll start a story and you, very casually, continue this as if you're a terrible fanfic writer.

Rules:-

1) remember, don't be serious, just write casually. Something random and funny.

2) don't give TOO much importance to punctuation, spellings or anything, tbh.

3) I know you do, but act like you don't like sonic.

4) don't hate me.

So, I'll start:-

Sonic was staring at knuckles. Suddenly knuckles too a fishing net and threw it on sonic. Son was helpless! But then, a red charming hedgehog came- he grabbed and rescued sonic. When sonic said thanks he punched sonic and said he is the best. Then he flew because he was red and decided jump at knuckles

TO BE CONTINUED BY THE NEXT USER.

And while he jumped on Knuckles, he threw his underwear into Knuckles' mouth!

(Gosh, finally!)

Knuckles coughed, then died because the underwear was of steel. Then he turned to sonic and kicked him. Shadow then came and fell in love with the red hedgehog and said, "who are you?"

"I AM ULTIMAETA THE HEDGEHOG, I AM GIRL!" She said, shouting like a King Kong and then killing sonic, by flying because she was red.

"No!" Shadow said, because he loved sonic too.

Now he was torn.

To be continue by the next user

(Ooc: please make it longer, just one line doesn't helps :3)

But Knuckles didn't really die, because he ate steel for breakfast! He grabbed Ultimaeta and went "Don't think I wouldn't hurt a pretty face like you, miss!"

And Sonic used his classic "smooth chili" move, where he played dead and snuck Ultimaeta with a Spin Dash!

Shadow, getting his turn for revenge, used the fishing net to tie up the female hedgehog.

"We make a great team," Sonic said, annoying Shadow.

"Okay," Knuckles said, "We need to get Little-Miss-Genocide behind bars."

But Ultimaeta teleported to an unknown location and started to make a master plan!

Meanwhile at Eggman's base, Eggman had been watching this fight and said to himself:

"That hedgehog would make a fine ally"

So he then decided to send 3 E-100 series robots to find her.

(Now, it is your choice WHAT E-100 series robot it is gonna be)

The robots were called E-124 Harpo, E-125 Groucho, and E-126 Chico. (Sue me.) They had all the same strengths as E-123 Omega, but also had special hentai powers! (Yes, I'm a monster.) And thus, Eggman lauched them into space so that they could launch hedgehognip at the moon and thus get all the hedgehogs in the world and be able to find Ultimaeta within them!

Then Ultimaeta felt that Eggman was making a plan! 'Cuz she has PSYCHIC POWERS, because she's red, but Eggman activated the hentai powers of the robots and they started gathering the hedgehogs.

And so, Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Amy, and all the hedgehogs where together! And Ultimaeta too! 

And Eggman used his new E-100 robots to analise Ultimaeta (because the rest of the hedgehogs are boring and Ultimaeta is cool and she's original so DO NOT STEAL!) But Ultimaeta was annoyed and screamed:

- This is stupid! I can free myself!- and made a Super-Duper-Chaos Blast, that was stronger than Shadow's and she killed the robots