Lena Stan Account

A Fan Game Of Sonic the hedgehog 2006 : Silver's story

7 posts in this topic

It's a cool fan game of Sonic the hedgehog 2006 It's only silvers story it's 2D and it has cool gameplay (I don't have sonic the hedgehog 2006 anyway)

Here is the Game description: The excellent physics! Clever enemies! Unknown gameplay! And severe bosses!

HERE IS THE LINK : http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/211733-silvers-story-eng

THIS GAME IS SUPER HARD!! YOU WON"T BE ABLE TO FINISH IT! MUHAHAHAA...

here are some screen shots:

background_silver.png?1359190254screenshot121.png?1359190258screenshot141.png?1359190259screenshot158.png?1359190261screenshot108.png?1359190264

1 person likes this

Hmm, looks interesting. I think there was something similar released at SAGE a few years back.

Well, I couldn't find the SAGE Booth for it, but here's a link to a trailer for it on YouTube with a download link or two:

I remember there was an old fangame where they tried to remake Sonic Adventure DX that died long before I knew of it. There's also a Sonic Heroes 2D being developed as a ROM hack of Sonic 2; not sure if it's being actively developed, but I'll see if I can find it.

Hmm, looks interesting. I think there was something similar released at SAGE a few years back.

Well, I couldn't find the SAGE Booth for it, but here's a link to a trailer for it on YouTube with a download link or two:

I remember there was an old fangame where they tried to remake Sonic Adventure DX that died long before I knew of it. There's also a Sonic Heroes 2D being developed as a ROM hack of Sonic 2; not sure if it's being actively developed, but I'll see if I can find it.

Hey fwiss there's a hack like you say in : http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_2_Heroes

you can download it and other hacks there most of hacks have link there.

Hello everybody! I am not think that this game would go from YoYoGames to other site. Thank you NEO METAL SONIC for this post. My English is bad, and I am cant spread this game to other sources/site. I realy want that you and some other people help me spread this game to everywhere! :D

Thank for playing to everyone! ;)

1 person likes this

Hello everybody! I am not think that this game would go from YoYoGames to other site. Thank you NEO METAL SONIC for this post. My English is bad, and I am cant spread this game to other sources/site. I realy want that you and some other people help me spread this game to everywhere! :D

Thank for playing to everyone! ;)

Hey coCHA i realy like your game can you make more games like this! please! :rolleyes: and im going to share your game to http://no-advertising.com/

come and check it there!!

I am really surprise that this game will be pleasant to somebody. Thank for playing!

Now I am developing another game about Sonic 2006, but with new game-play and concept. Work in progress =)

1 person likes this

I am really surprise that this game will be pleasant to somebody. Thank for playing!

Now I am developing another game about Sonic 2006, but with new game-play and concept. Work in progress =)

Thank you. and tell me when you finished that game , PLEASE!!!